DISPLAYED
Report from the Informant

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Well this is a lucky break of sorts. Konrad opens his mouth to answer and finds his voice lacking a word. He shuts it, considers her again, his eyes glancing around as if hoping to pick the answer out of the air. "Well, I guess, I mean there's lots of things I'd like to know, but I guess to start, why Sacramento? I mean, what brought you here? Not just the museums and theaters I'm guessing?" Not too invasive. Hell, it's a question anyone could ask her but not anyone might expect an answer.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina pauses. The explanation would be simple - incredibly so - but she couldn't tell him the truth. At least not the whole truth. "The Invictus sent me." It was technically true. A part of the Invictus had sent her.
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad does a quick look around, just to make sure that no one is within earshot within the plastic maze.

"Okay, so you've been with them for a while now. Makes sense that that'd be a big part of your Requiem. I've only ever been Unaligned so I've never had to deal with all that expectation. I guess your Sire put you up to that? Joining up with the First Estate?"

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina snorts. "No. He was not." He'd been the catalyst for her joining the Invictus, but that had been entirely by accident. "They found me in a time of need, and offered me strength, safety, and resources, in exchange for my servitude. It was a small enough price."
    Aspect of the Predator

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

A time of need, eh?

"So you owe them a lot too then. Fair enough. So service and survival. That all there to your Requiem? Do you do anything else for yourself?"

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina shrugs lightly. "I watch television. I go to the theater." Soap operas, in particular. But she'd never admit that to Konrad. It wouldn't come off as weakness, she was fairly sure, but still...even she could recognize it might be a little embarrassing.
    Aspect of the Predator

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Alright, that's good. It's good to stay stimulated," says Konrad, finally feeling a bit of a picture forming about who Rina Yui is. What the hell is with everyone going to the theater? I must be missing out on something.

"So, just so I'm understanding this here, you like to keep things simple. And I get a sense you like to do things your own way, which is great I think. And you like your privacy and a little cultural entertainment. Right? So no long walks on the beach?" The last statement is added with the reemergence of a smile, perhaps hoping Rina is capable of detecting the light humor.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

"I do not like beaches. Sand is hard to clean." It gets everywhere. Rina wasn't an neat-freak, but when you somehow still find sand in places you barely even remembered you could get to, it's annoying.
    Aspect of the Predator

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

So literal. But maybe that's just how she is.

"Yeah, you got me there. It is a bitch to clean," he says with an understanding nod. "Okay then. I appreciate your humoring me. I think I got what I was looking for. We aught to talk more often, but obviously not until I've got more to report." His hands rest on his hips and he looks at her through his narrow squinting eyes, brows knitted together.

"Maybe next month, somewhere less bright," he suggests.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

"Yes. When you have something more to report. Somewhere dark." Done with all the pesky sharing, Rina turns around and makes her way off.
    Aspect of the Predator

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread