71 - 77
DISPLAYED
Coffee & Magic

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

What kind of assumptions...Einstein's creativity center immediately started churning up ideas. She blurted them out without thinking. "We're spies. Or cops. Or lovers. Ooooo. So, one of us is married, and gay, but secretly, and is having an affair with the other one, but is also planning on admitting it soon, so is comfortable with meeting in public. Or because we're also known friends, so it's not suspicious to be out together." Random thoughts. Although that last one gave her another idea. "Or maybe we're just two friends having a normal, quiet conversation in an equally quiet coffee house."

Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper starts chuckling, then added, "If I was a guy, I can guarantee you someone thought it was a date. Especially with me saying that one of your good points was your confidence then immediately pointing out that confident women are definitely one kind of person I'd like to date." She lifted and eyebrow, then gave her a teasing smile. "Though if they heard that, they'd probably assume you're straight."

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

2 and 2 makes 4. You'd think the physicist knew that already, but sometimes things slip through the cracks, when there's enough space and thought between everything. Einstein's eyes look up as she thinks. "Oooooohhhhhh." She rubbed the space between her eyes. "Yeah, totally missed that..." And then she went mostly quiet. What was she supposed to say to that?

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper laughed, glad for the bubble of magic that muffled it. "That happens sometimes. Anyway, I should be going. If you think I could show you something that'll help you punch holes in the sky, let me know, I'd love to help." Pepper shifted to the edge of her seat, downed her tea and stood. "See you around?"

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

PRE

Einstein's cheeks a little red, she nods. "Oh, yeah, definitely, any help with the sky-hole-punching is appreciated." She probably couldn't Ascend alone. Probably. Although, that would be a trick. "And, uh, yeah, totally. We should do this again. A coffee-date." Whoops. "Uh, meeting. Coffee-meeting." Was this a little awkward now? Noooooo.

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper laughed again, then shook her head, leaning forward just to make sure she was in the sound bubble - "It doesn't have to be anything. And like with politics, your interests and focus is elsewhere. But definitely, I'd enjoy talking over coffee again sometime. Thanks for inviting me." She smiled and offered the Obrimos a hand to shake - a peace offering if there was one.

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

PRE

Einstein took her hand, shaking it. "Yeah, sounds good. I'll call you, then, or if you want to set one up ahead of time for whatever reason, you have my number." Or, she should. "Have good day!"

Good scene!

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread