Ended
Watch

(1504) The Wave Table

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Emrys

PRE

The Enchanters eyes were fixed on the open upper space of the Circle. Beautiful chandeliers and stained glass windows of various saints and figures captured Emrys's attention. Eventually, with the meeting starting and people beginning to file into the Wave's table he returned hs attention to the here and now.

"Me too. It's amazing." The Syndic said to Arthur before looking to Ermac. The facepalm earned a quirk of his head before he looked to the dais and Councilor Gandolf. A quick laugh escaped before he thought to stifle it, knowing it wouldn't be best for his side right now.

"It's a costume man, no bigs." He smiled and gave Einstein a smile and the chin up of approval. "Maybe next time we should coordinate."

The smile turned to a grin as he returned his attention to Ara-Ermac.

T

Striker enters from the main thread here.

"Hey fellas. Welcome to the Circle." Striker said as he dropped into a chair, noticing Emrys appreciating the architecture.

"Jeez these Councillor's are a bunch of arseholes ay." he said with a grin. "'xcept Avis." the shaman added seriously.

"Hey what was that Star was shoutin' about?" he asked the table. Everyone seemed fairly surprised by it, whatever it meant.

Emrys

PRE

So. Many. Things.

The Enchanter's attention strained at everything going on. Crowley's picture taking the forefront of his attention. Had Ermac already talked to Crowley? He didn't have time to think about the answer as a Charter and Lex FAQ, Supernal Tinder, and his cabalmate calling the Councilors arseholes in a place that was totally not soundproofed shot his attention all over the Circle.

"Um...." Emrys started as he turned his attention to Striker. "They aren't that bad?" He shrugged, not entirely sure what the table with two Provosts would have to add to that particular line of thought, much less while people might be listening.

"As for Supernal Tinder, here's a hint." The Enchanter smirked. Tinder was a clear reference, but who was it about? Asp or Avis? "Birds and the bees, and the flowers and the trees, and the moon up above, and a thing called what?"

His eyes bounced back to Ermac for a second as he waited for Striker's response. Councilor Gandalf isn't looking so bad now is she?

Emrys has no idea what Avis is thinking
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-19 16:29:30 Emrys rolls 4 to read Avis (Wits+Empathy) (10 Again) 4, 9, 10, 2, 1 2 successes

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Arthur shifts to look at Star as the Guardian talks loudly and with flailing arms. Then as it clicks, Arthur snorts out a laugh before burying the back of a hand into his open mouth. Daaaammmmnnnnnnnnn Emyrs explaining it to Striker makes it even better. Holding his breath Arthur extends a fist for a bump to Emyrs.

notin on Avis
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-19 17:52:15 Arthur rolls 4 to Aviswhat (Wits3+Empt1=4) (10 Again) 3, 7, 3, 9 1 success
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

E
    Ermac

With Crowley stopping in, Ermac accepted the framed picture of Falstaff. "Thank you," he said in response.

Looking at the deceased Acanthus was much like a dream. Memories came flooding back to him. The most poignant was back at The Byzantine.

Ermac stared at the picture in silence. ...You finally showed the best side of yourself.

A sudden outburst of shouting snapped his attention back to the happenings of the Consilium. He looked up with a disapproving face. "What the hell now?" he mumbled as he set the framed image of the fallen Libertine down on the table, face up.

Seeing Crowley all alone, he waved to the Herald to come over, "Man, pull up a chair," he tapped on the table signifying his point.

T

"Yeah but they're not that good either." Striker replied to Emrys. "Avis and Einstein just told me to talk to Crowley, which I'd just done, tried to ask Aquinas too but he just bloody well acted like I wasn't even here or something. Then Pepper an' Truce tell me I have to wait for a trial two months from now, that shoulda happened two months ago." He continued clearly frustrated.

"They're gonna keep me unrecognized for six months and they haven't even told me what bloody precept I'm s'pose to have broken. 'Innocent until proven guilty' my arse." Striker continued to vent.

He looked back at the councillors and noticed something. Looking around the room then turning back to his cabalmates he asked "Have yous seen Idun? 'Cause it looks like I don't have a councillor ay."

So Star's hooked up with someone. Good for him.

What Avis?
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-19 20:24:01 Striker rolls 3 to Wits+Empathy (10 Again) 4, 1, 7 failure

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley returns, grin fixed to his face and sides straining against the urge to guffaw. He managed to hold it in till he commandeered a seat, when he sat with a cough, snort and a giggle, which he he behind a hand.

"Um. Yeah. Well thats... interesting. I wonder if thats going to go in the minutes."

Still twisting in his seat, Crowley followed the Shaman's lead and turned, enquiringly, to the Council Table.

"Uh... Yeah..."

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seriousness crosses Arthur's face...though its mostly obscured by the hand shoved there to not laugh openly in Consilium. Extracting the hand Arthur drops it to his lap.

"So you were accused of something. Your Recognition was stripped, making you a "Bad Guy"" O yes there's finger quotes. "Then they hold a trial to see if you should be a not a bad guy again?"

"Also did one Councilor just magic another?" Then Einstein calls out Avis. Greattttt

"Excuse me gentlemen." The bitten hand is deftly swiped across a napkin before Arthur rises and takes a step away from the table.

Arthur hops back into main
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

E
    Ermac

With his Senses aflame with sorcery being woven into the Fallen World, the Theurge clutched his head shook it slowly. After a moment or two, he sighed. "Hopefully, they'll have a chance to cool down and we can actually get something worthwhile done tonight."

Emrys

PRE

"Speaking of worthwhile," Emrys said before scanning his cabalmates. "Sentinels and Heralds. This is literally our moment to get in there."

"We've got two Provosts in the group, but having a pulse on the rest of the community through the Heralds and Sentinels could help us get important information gathered and disseminated quicker." Eyes flit around the table at everyone. "So who's in? What can you guys do? Are you willing to pitch in for the Heirarch and Crowley?"

He ended the barrage of questions there, eyes still manically bouncing between the members of the Wave and Crowley.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread