Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Adopt-a-Family Today!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She pauses mid chew as Avis ranted, well that escalated quickly, she thinks.

Faye had actually not been there for that Consilium.

Chewing resumed, and she quickly swallowed, hoping she wouldn’t be putting her foot in her mouth by saying something.

“In all honesty, I wasn’t here for that meeting. And if things went downhill as quickly as I’ve been told, then it is easy for some information to be forgotten. That being said, there has been a huge lack of communication going on within the community. Now don’t get me wrong,” she held her hands up in front of herself, “I’m not trying to make any excuse for anyones lack of information and knowledge, but sometimes it gets lost.” She made sure to try and keep her tone respectful.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

So much for Awkward Moments.

You know, that moment that's coming like a slow wave on the beach. It starts as a swell, but eventually it crests. Like silverware crashing in to ceramic. Nobody's joking, yo. Mace's question was weird, but he'd rolled with it. Just in case. But then Pepper? Seriously?

Wherever you go, there you are. And wherever you are, there's Talking Heads. Which is fine, and mixing and matching is okay, but not when Death Is On The Line. Much like Land Wars In Asia and Sicilians, counting on Dangerously Oblivious Thing One and Thing Two was going to get someone killed. File under cool band name. Like Avis said? Their own caballie had given a speech about it, and dollars to donuts that Asp and Avis had talked to the Arrows about it.

Dangerously. Oblivious.

No one wants to die. But there are Good Deaths and Bad Deaths. Going out like Animus was solid. Going out because your caballie didn't listen? Not so Good. As in Bad. Bluish eyes flickered over to Faye, then scythed around the others. It's Not You. Communication is Totally A Thing, but predicated on people listening.

It's okay. There's always another idea. Another plan. One that won't get We dead-ed.

A fork stabbed in to heart-meat.

Because Done.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

3. Likes Cayce liked this post
    M
    Mace

Mace let her own fork drop out of her hands. "What do you want from me?" she saked Avis. "That consliium? You said that Glo was being sold through the fraternities. Great. The arrow meeting? We just talked about whether or not we could out-terrorize the banishers. Nothing to do with Glo. And today? You said how you were looking into it, but untilr just now, nobody's told me what it was beyond a magical drug. Elle? If you knew her at all, you knew she played things pretty damn close to the chest. She never told us what was going on in the investigation. So I'm sorry, but I don't know things nobody ever tells me." She pushed her plate away and took off, looking for somewhere she could be alone for just a moment. The last thing she needed was to have another breakdown in front of these people.

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Ok. So. Glo is a drug. The banishers are using it. I know a dealer. I want to follow that lead to the source. There. Now you know as much as anyone does," Avis summarized, on hand stealing out to grasp her glass, the pleasantly cool surface providing a soothing template to focus upon.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Well, that was fun, let's do it again some time?"

Don't wander around peoples homes, yo. What was it with Arrows and doing that?

Bye, now. Shoo. Khakis corralled, hands swept. Everyone out. Show's over. Go home. You know, the ones of you that aren't at home.

OOC
    - Roald Dahl

7. Likes Kelreth liked this post
    M
    Mace

Mace exits the scene

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She watches Mace leave the table, well, this was turning into a weird dinner.

Looking to Star and Avis, she smiles and stands.

"Thanks for having us over and the amazing dinner. Sorry things got a little weird." she says with a half smile. "Look, if you guys ever need any help with your leads or anything, let me know, I want to help."

She offers a small wave and exits the scene.

Faye exits the scene

10. Likes West liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Pepper is finally shooed out.

48 hour rule. Scene Ends.
    - Roald Dahl

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread