Ended
Watch

Savages and guns

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    s
    sumthingpositiv

The anticipation in seeing whether she will hit the target brings more anxiety to Katya than she expects. Why is she invested in success or failure? Is it to do well? Or is it because she suddenly wants to look good in front of her cousin? Regardless of the reason, Katya closes her eyes once to remind herself whatever happens will happen and any feelings of regret or dissatisfaction will be worked out later through prayer. She opens her eyes and with one final look, she squeezes the trigger. Her hands go up to lessen the recoil and she watches as a hole opens up in the head of her target. "Holy shit!" she calls out, truly surprised that she actually hit the target. If this were bowling, Katya would be doing a goofy dance right now, instead she takes her protective gear off to gawk at her work.

PEW HOO!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-06 21:17:36 Katya rolls 2 to Shoots at paper target (Dex+Firearms-1(unskilled)-3(aiming for head)+3(.357)+1(aim)) (10 Again) 9, 4 1 success

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale laughs at her Cousins outburst.

“That was a great shot!” she praises with a huge smile. “Not many can make a head shot so soon after learning.” It had taken her sometime to learn to aim and compensate, and her Cousin had done it in one night. Rather it was sheer luck or skill, it didn’t matter to her. She was proud of Katya.

“Have to take you shooting with me more often.” She says clearly impressed. “Are you sure you haven’t shot a gun before tonight?” she asks jokingly.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya still has a smile of disbelief on her face as she turns to Ale. The praise from her teacher adds to the levity she feels in success. "I swear. Up until tonight, my only weapon was my whip." she said "I'm sure it's all thanks to a good teacher though." she winked at Ale and then looked down her lane. "Care to show the student how it's really done?" she asks with an inflection in her voice that's hard to tell whether she's saying it in a competitive tone or if she's just innocently being playful.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Well, if you’re that good of a student with the gun, you must be downright dangerous with the whip then.” She says with her own wink. In all honesty, she was really curious about Katyas skills with a whip and rope.

She puts her glasses back on and grins, “I can try, though it’s hard to beat that shot you just took.”

The ear protection was put back on and the gun was picked up and pointed at the target.

She gently squeezes the trigger and fires. There was a satisfied smile as she feels the familiar and comforting recoil of the gun.

Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-08 22:19:32 Alessandra rolls 10 to Shooting(Dex+Firearms+Spec+3(.357) ) (10 Again) 5, 10, 8, 8, 1, 2, 3, 6, 5, 5, 4 3 successes

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya shrugs "Meh, I'm pretty decent. It's easy to hit your target when they are strapped down." she says with a wink. Truthfully, she used the whip more as fun alternative to undressing someone, but Ale would have to find that out another way.

Standing aside, she watches Ale point her gun and then focuses on the target. She sees Ale's hands fly up from the kick of the gun and then watches as she also hits her target. Katya gives Ale a playful scratch on the shoulder and says "I can see the tattoos aren't just for show. Genuine badass right here."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lowering the gun and placing it on the bench, she laughs, “The tattoos are simply a decoration on the canvas of the human skin. But thanks, I like to think I have my badass moments.” Wink.

“Though I think it is safe to say we are both badass in our own ways. And I think it is going to be fun working with you.” They would make a pretty dangerous team, two Savages with different ways of dealing with trouble. Her with her guns and fists, Katya with her whip, yup, they would be a great team.

“What do you say, wanna call it a night here and move on?” if that meant them going their separate ways, or whatever, she didn’t mind.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya likes the idea of her and Ale causing mischief. She is curious about the real side of Ale, the one with the illegal past. Given her surroundings, she realizes that this is not the best of places to have that conversation.

"That sounds good. I'm not sure what you're up for, but if you want, we could go somewhere else to continue chatting, somewhere that's more private. Otherwise we could do it another night." she says, subtly shifting her eyes up to where security cameras might be.

I'm fine opening up another scene somewhere else if you want to do that, otherwise we can just end it here.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She quickly thinks over chatting somewhere else, and it was easy to decide it sounded great. It had been far too long since she got to hangout and just talk with another Kindred, especially a Cousin.

Smirking, "Yeah, lets do that. Not really sure what is around here yet, but I'm game for just about anything."

I say the girls hang out and chat somewhere

s
    sumthingpositiv

"I'm slowly becoming familiar with the area. But I have been meaning to check out Granite Park if you're game." they were Savages after all. While the city was a necessity, the wilderness was their roots.

Cool. Assuming this is end scene, I'll open up a new one later today

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sounds great!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5