Watch
21 - 28
DISPLAYED
The Dhaka Hotel

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    R
    Redinski

Better than nothing.

"Before I go, do you know how I could get in touch with the Mother Superior?"

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina gives him Mother Superior's contact information. She then dismisses him. As soon as he leaves the room, he is approached by a woman with a french accent.
    "Mister Emmet, should it please you, I know of a man who can build you weapons, and will introduce you should you desire it."

R
    Redinski

Slightly taken aback by the knowledge of the woman, Water fumbles his words.

"Er... Okay..."

What, was she eavesdropping?

Regina Pia

PRE

"My Lady" She indicates the now closed door. "Is most desirous of your success, however, she is constrained in what she may do. I, however, am under no such restrictions. I am Nami, honored Squire of Lady Regina Pia, at your service, aspirant." She gives a bow, easily distinguished as one from someone of low esteem to one of high esteem.

R
    Redinski

Walter returns the bow. He needed every lead he could get. "Thank you for your help. Where is this man?"

Jane Scotts

PRE

"His name is Mateo Benvanidez; he runs a metalworking shop." She gives you directions. "If you require anything else, please do not hesitate to call me." She gives him her cell phone number.

R
    Redinski

"Thank you kindly." says Walter. He resumes his trip after a small bow, matching Nami's protocol.

Jane Scotts

PRE

End Scene.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.