DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

The sun sets and Mother rises. A pale face staring down on a world that's only half of a world. Tur stands as it has been, a dog park that other dog parks could be envious of. Somewhere safe, somewhere that the People can meet and talk without worry.

At least as long as the People continue to respect Tur.

Sparks Against the Dark is an open and social Tur thread for wolves who want to talk and a place for new wolves.

M
    Matrixchild

Bridger had been walking for what felt like forever. Walking was especially hard when you were drunk, and for a werewolf to be drunk he had to drink a lot of alcohol. Hard whiskey straight from the bottle to be exact. It probably wasn't the best idea but after the last few days Bridger had had he needed to let off some steam without breaking someone's jaw. In fact the real reason was he was ashamed of himself. He had been kicked out of the pack. Too rash they said. But he trusted in Mother Luna. He knew she would guide him to a new home, one he would fit in with, hopefully.

Suddenly, after all his prayers had be exhausted, he was surrounded by bird spirits. Knowing better than to question the spirits, especially when he was asking for guidance, he followed them, followed for what felt like hours, until he finally ended up in dog park.

"Oh ha ha you fuckin chirpers. Lead a wolf to a dog park. The spirits are bloody comedians aren't they, well fuck you spirits and fuck wherever I am."

He said it angrily, but really he was exhausted. Mentally, physically...emotionally. At that he fell onto his back and just laid there, wondering what he was going to do with his life if he couldn't find his way.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin walks towards Tur, not long upon walking into the dog park, he catches sight of someone already there. He makes sure to alert the other to his approach, not really wanting to startle whoever they were. He stops a few feet from the other, he makes sure he's got the attention of the other before speaking.

"Nice evening, isn't it? Out for an evening stroll?" He inquires, his hands out in the open.

D
    Drakhans

Jean was weary from being on the road. He had last set down temporary roots in a park in Utah. It could only ever be temporary until he found packs strong enough to survive. He hated being a lone wolf on the run, but when you are a lone wolf you had better be on the run. How long had it been since his pack was hunted? How long before one of their own was taken and forced to give them up? How long since he began this forced race west? What Month was it? April, the honeysuckle would be blooming down and casting its fragrance about the south.

This wasn't the south, and if there wasn't a pack around here to join, he would have to move further from his home lands. Away from the bayou, from grilled 'gator and mudbug boils. It was frustrating and if he thought about it for too long it would just lead to a rage inducing spiral. Here though, here he found spirits pushing him to neutral ground, a promise of a pack, of a family ringing in his mind.

Jean approached the Tur with his tracker clothes still on, he probably looked like park guide had gotten lost and rolled into the meet. Most of what he owned was on his back, and his bow case was slung over his shoulder. He wouldn't look like much but he still smelled like Uratha. As he approached he noticed a bigger man standing on the neutral ground and catches another wolf greet him. "Bonjou' You two the locals round he' ?" Jean says with a toothy smile and a run of his hand through his scruff.

M
    Matrixchild

Who the fuck is this, Bridger thinks to himself as he see the newcomer walk up. He cocks his head to the side and squints his eyes. "Does it look like I'm out tiptoeing through the fuckin tulips? But Bridger stops himself from saying more. Now hold up shitehead, you told yeself you were going to try and make friends, eh? Bridger closed his eyes and took a big deep breath. "Sorry I cocked that right up. I don't really know what I'm doing here, just followed some bloody birds here like a c**t."

At that moment a second man showed up. Cajun? Well this bugger is gonna be hard as fuck to understand. "Like I just said to him I'm not even sure where I am, in fact I just got here myself."

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin blinks at the response the guy gives and not long after, he seems to make an effort to calm down to apologize. "Ah, well, Kevin Swift, Itheaur of Iron Masters. No Deed name as of yet." He introduces himself, it seems that the new comers were still being let to Tur.

"I'm a local. Been here a bit over three years. Welcome to Sacramento." He says with a smile.

D
    Drakhans

Jean raises an eyebrow at the brit as he starts and then stops a tirade, although the profanity filter doesn't appear to exist with the big man. It wasn't a bad thing, although maybe he wouldn't be the best choice to negotiate terms with. Jean smiles and runs his hand through his hair at Kevin's introduction, glad to have a local around to lay out the current climate.

"Well Mes amis, I'm Jean Benoit St Croix, Jean is good. Irraka of the Storm Talons of no deed name nor pack he'. I've been wander'n west from the bayo' for a while now. I hope the' be more than us around he'. Podna Swift what can you tell us wandere's bout the locals?"

Kevin Swift

PRE

"There are three packs and an unusual Ghost Wolf pack called the Reclaimers. Of those three packs, the Justicars are unlikely to be visiting Tur much." Kevin begins to tell the pair.

"The Granite Watchtower is the oldest pack among our number currently. The latest pack to form in the city is Aegis of the Gauntlet." He continues.

"Recently, my pack mates dispersed to parts unknown and so did another pack, Luna's Fury." He goes on to add, "I don't know the current Alphaship of the Granite Watchtower but their numbers consist of those belonging to Hunters, a Storm Lord, and another Iron Master. The Aegis are led by Chuck, their number consists of a number of Bone Shadows."

"There are Anshega packs claiming the downtown area, they were united behind an old Wolf known simply as Grandfather." He tells them.

M
    Matrixchild

Bridger regretted being so quick with both of them. Bridger, you better not fuck this up again. He took a moment to try and calm himself down, he had of course been through a lot.

"I'm sorry for being a prick. I've been so completely knackered lately that I can't keep me head straight. I'm Bridger, Rahu of the Blood Talons. I've traveled all over this country but since my last pack I've just been roaming." Then for once in the evening Bridger smiled and almost laughed as he said, "Hell last I check I was in Denver so I'm surprised as fuck to be in Sacramento, wherever the fuck that is."
    He listened to Kevin go through the naming of the packs in the area. Hopefully one will be the right fit for me. "So are you saying you're packless yourself now? I fucking hate when packs go all to pot. Well where is everyone else by the way?

D
    Drakhans

"The we' united? the' be havin' a fallin' out? A little Ashenga on Ashenga violence? That's some'in I don' mind'tall" A smile crossed the Cajun's face. He was fine with the Pure dealing with each other, it was against the ways to kill an Uratha even the Pure, but that didn't mean you couldn't enjoy the Pure beating the hell out of each other.

An' the way you be speakin' mon ami from across the pon' you lookin' to stay around he' or be movin' on?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last