Watch

1504 Sparks Against the Dark

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 10 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Ary glared at Bridger. "I told you to pick a spot. I pick the time, and you pick the location." Seriously. She was just being polite about the duel. Just like with Allison. Allison had picked the time, Ary had picked the location, it had made everything fair. "Pick a spot, any spot. We can even hop over to the Hisil if you're feeling lucky enough to risk something big tearing you up after you end up getting left there, weak."

M
    Matrixchild

Bridger was so focused on Ary he didn't notice a single thing anyone else said. He licked his lips and cracked his neck. "Oh someone's gonna be left weak but it ain't be me girly. You want a place, let's step outside Tur." He rolled his shoulers in a way that looked like he was loosening up. "I'll be honest, I don't care if I lose. I'm just excited to have some fun," he said with a big laugh.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

"Great, lets go." Aryana didn't wait for any response. She bent over, and a moment later the change rippled through her. She grew horizontally, changing into the massive form of the near-wolf, her favored war form. She wasn't going to give him a chance to win this one. The giant wolf, dwarfing most of the people gathered even though it was vertically shorter, padded off to a shaded, separate area out of view but not marked as Tur.

The Duel continues here!

M
    Matrixchild

Bridger smiled a toothy grin and changed into his near-human form. He knew he would be at a disadvantage without his teeth and claws but hey, no one ever said Bridger was the smartest, he just enjoyed the thrill of the fight. He grow significantly in size due to the change and was much hairier. The best part was how much stronger it made him. He followed Ary into the shaded area and readied himself.

The Duel is here

T

Chuck was about to open his mouth, but Aryana and Bridger were at each other and before he could react, Aryana was already padding away.

"Oh for the love of... That's really pushing the purpose of Tur to the edge." He said, slightly frustrated that they would begin combat in the middle of the city, with no regard to the Oath of the Moon. He moved swiftly to follow Aryana, suit whispering as he walked, the happy gleam in his eye gone.

Chuck follows here.

M
    Matrixchild

Bridger returns fromThe Duel

Bridger walks back while looking down. That wasn't fun. That wasn't fun at all, he thought. He didn't like making someone run in fear, especially someone he was starting to respect. That's not to say her fleeing made him respect her less, hell he'd probably do the same thing if she'd have gotten off a good hit. But not getting hit at all...he didn't know what to think of that. He looks at Chuck and says, "you want help stopping her?"

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

While they may have left Tur proper, the dog park butts up against the suburbs and line of sight blocking obsctructions are few and in neat rows. Everyone at Tur sees the fight and the fleeing Gauru

Anyone that is going to chase Ary needs to start rolling. Conversations will count in rounds for Ary running away

D
    Drakhans

Jean continues here

M
    Matrixchild

Bridger doesn't wait for a response. "Aw fuck it, I'll go get her," and races after her

E
    Enoich

Jacqueline was totally set to get some Pizza. Seemed like a reasonable thing to do. She had used cats paws to get another happily-established pack together and they seemed amenable. No lone wolves meant less wolves getting picked off by the Anshega menace. Everything was fine. Heck, even the duel didn't seem not horrible. After all, it was a couple of rambunctious wolves getting out their frustrations. What was the worst they could do? Everyone was ignoring her, except for the new fella, who just seemed friendly and happy. No point in ignoring his existence "Yo dawg, I'm a dog and I put a Tur in your City, so you can Dogwalk while you Dog... Well I didn't make the Tur, but... That joke failed horribly." Leave it to Jacqui to screw up a meme... "Jacqueline Navarre, Aegis of the Gauntlet. Some of my friends are having a bit of a scuff, but it should be over..."

The ominous beastly roar of something more horrifying than man or wolf shook the landscape, figuratively speaking of course. Dropping whatever pleasantries she engaged in with Virgil and turning towards the fight where a massive Gauru bolted from the scene, "Fils de salope", she swore to herself as the tiny hippy girl wriggled out of her clothing in as close to a spring as she could, shifting into Urshul Form as soon as she could and joining the fray.

Jacqui starts dashing in chase

Page 6 of 10 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last