Ended
Watch

(1504) Consilium II: Births

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    L
    LoneRanger

Time passes by, New Concilium. Time for hearing decisions.

I will arise and go now, go to Innisfree... No err, that's a sonnet.

Uhm let's see. A long time ago come a man on a track, walking thirty miles with a sack on his back... Made home in the wilderness... Others travellers came riding down the track and they never went further, no theyr never went back. then came the churches, then came the schools, then came the lawyers, then came the rules.

Put into the package a massive intro by an organ, and quite a guitar solo at the end. Good stuff, if you ask me.

Honestly, during the period before the Councilium, I had a strange feeling. In spare moment I watched more then once Monthy Python and the quest for the Holy Grail. I had an idea! Going there wearing the clothes of a peasant! Then for sake of civility I decided to discard it, and go to the Concilium with an Love over Gold t shirt over blue jeans and a jacket. Of course, black.

Ah the Circle of Creation. It is time to go inside, and see what goes on. Who is in and who (is going to be) out. I linger a moment on the door, then with studied slow paces I walk toward the table with drinks.

Miach

PRE

1 success each, -2 Mana Cloaked
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-08 16:38:01 Miach rolls 9 to Wit 3 + Occ 3 + Rote Speciality 1 + Prime 2 + HS 2 - extended to 24H 2 to Supernal Vision (10 Again) 4, 4, 7, 6, 4, 1, 5, 3, 8 1 success
    2015-04-08 16:37:39 Miach rolls 9 to Res 3 + Ath 2 + Life 4 + HS 2 - extended to 24H 2 to Organic Resilience (10 Again) 6, 9, 1, 5, 4, 5, 3, 3, 1 1 success

While the Circle of Creation wasn't exactly familiar, Miach had come here often enouhg by now to not be overwhelmed by the building anymore. Wearing a red shirt with a black jacket, and blue jeans, the tall Acanthus walked in calmly.

There were already a couple of people, some already engaged in talks, some not. While he nodded and shook hands as much as needed, there was a particular someone he wanted to see who seemed free.

Walking toward Avis , he stopped a couple of feet from the Councilor. "Good evening, Councilor Avis. How are you this evening ?" he asked with a thin smile.

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

People by the beverage table, continue here...
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circle of Creation. Circle of HEY HEY LOOK AT ME. Or maybe it works. Maybe no one expects the Arrow and Guardians to pick such a..place? Maybe.

Stopping outside Arthur chants to himself. Consilium...in a city that's unstable. Hopefully this doesn't break any protocols or rules. As his will wraps around Arthur the Theurgist walks into the Circle of Creatiooonnn. Pepper and Truce, yep here. ..Who's in the robe?

New face time, that new guy July and some people. Hat guy. Older suit guy.

Suit

4 suxx to combined Unseen Shield and Read Matrices
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-08 22:28:13 Arthur rolls 6 to Combined Unseen Shield + Read Matrices (gno3+for3-2+HS2=6) (10 Again) 2, 9, 6, 8, 8, 8 4 successes
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

The Herald stumbles off the street - a sandy haired vagrant in a dark trench coat with blood shot eyes, sallow skin, and a crushed cigarette hanging from his lips. Aroma of smoke, incense and cheap liquor hangs on him like a vestment and there is a certain... way... to his walk.

Stumbling over the threshold, Crowley pauses and strives - perhaps theatrically so - to clean up his image. The stubble really does not help - you can hear it, like sandpaper, when he runs an experimental hand under his chin. Sandpaper. Blinking, he hangs back while his eyes adjust to the light.

6. Likes Cayce liked this post
    D
    Drakhans

Themis had made her way to the Circle, and it caught her somewhere between whelming and overwhelming. What was the descriptor she could use for this place? Pretty? Giant? Audacious? All of the above? All of the above in all their combinations? Yeah, it was probably D, man this place was something. Unfortunately she was carrying her back up robes since some of her boxes had yet to arrive, and without a proper apartment she wouldn't be able to unload everything anyways. The robes she currently had were a dark blue and had an illusion of swirls on them that broke up her outline in certain light.

She had left everything but her pendant at home, and it was currently wrapped around her wrist instead of her neck. She took a deep breath and slid on her robe, and willed her sight and armor off. It was slightly unnerving to be mystically naked, but if she was attacked here by these people, her armor and sight weren't going to make a difference.

She walked into the main forum and approached teh man in the trench coat. Crowley "Pardon me, could you point me to Herald Crowley, my name is Themis, Apostate of the Thorny Path, and unrecognized in Sacramento." She stood tall (for her) and relaxed, and tried to not let her thoughts drift to just how imposing the Circle was.

C
    Casitive

Despite the man's position of authority, there is a thread of humor that doesn't normally have the chance to slip out. Spying Einstein 's garb – because you can't really just call it clothes now can you – a brow quirks. A lop-sided, if closed lip grin appears. And a Nimbus unfurls in ribbons of light around her, Aquinas is there ruefully shaking his head.

Doesn't stop him from making an exaggerated Louis the XVI'th bow.

Meandering towards Avis, Aquinas thinks to get himself a drink.

Heads here

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Carefully sipping her coffee, she sees Crowley and a new face. New people were always fun to get to know, so she makes her way over.

Flashing a friendly smile to the tomboyish woman, "Hi, I'm Faye." she says holding a hand out to shake.

A smile and nod was offered to Crowley,

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

When Ermon was younger, greener and dumber he didn't actually see the need for regular meetings of the Consillium. Mages hung out together all the time anyway, right? Was there really any reason to get everybody and their uncle together and risk the roof collapsing on their heads?

Then Avalon, Banishers, Scelesti and the end of his former Cabal happened, which very mildly urged the Warlock to reconsider his views.

So here he is tonight, in his best suit (not tailor-made but not like he has a rare body type, thank you very much). Brand-new Plantronics headset hangs on his neck - something Ermon has adopted during runs and then discovered how much the noise-cancellation feature can help focus. Inside an inner pocket somewhere an old iron coin awaits for his call.

He steps into the middle of the Circle, craning his neck and admiring the architecture just for a moment before deciding on the group to join. For the first time in a long while he feels like he can just take a breath and enjoy the view.

3xx Misperception, 2xx Third eye
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-09 15:13:16 Ermon rolls 8 to cast Mind Armor (Gno + Mind +HS -1 Mana) (10 Again) 10, 10, 6, 9, 6, 7, 4, 1, 3, 5 3 successes
    2015-04-09 15:12:50 Ermon rolls 5 to cast Third Eye (Gno + Mind + HS -2 24h -1 retry) (10 Again) 9, 4, 10, 4, 7, 1 2 successes
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

11. Likes Cayce liked this post

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

With some effort Crowley focussed on @Themis . Blinking and leaning - distinctly - to the right he raised a hand in confused benediction.

"Ah. Yeah. Thats me. Right. Yeah. And you're here... which is good. I"m here too. Right now. Yeah. Oh hi Faye. Yeah I got some off... offi... official biz'niz to take care of."

He posed, finger touching his lips as he thought.

"We need to have a conversation," he intoned sagely.

13. Likes Matamune liked this post
Page 2 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.