Page 10 of 15 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Welcome... back."

A light snicker slipped out. Sorry, July. That was just funny.

"And, dude, what? I'm totally a magician."
    Like a real magician. Wands, top hats, rabbits. Okay, no rabbits, because, holy cow they're a pain in the butt to take care of. Who knew they ate so much or smelled so bad? It'd be the first pulling a bonsai out of a hat routine the world had ever seen. True story.

Hey, look, it's the High Priestess of Dirty Looks. Like he'd done something. Throwing in the towel already? File under Never Say You Didn't Get A Shot.

"Gentlemen? Lady? It's been lovely. Thank you all for the hospitality, but I think that's my cue."

Limbs unfurled and looked at Ermac as he stood, curious to see if the other Theurgist would challenge him. Sit tight, July, you might just get your Spectate on.

Because Duel.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

E
    Ermac

From his table, Ermac approached Star with a grim expression. Through barely contained exasperation, he made a request. "Magus Star , if I may have a word with you in private, please."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

A word in private?

Last time that happened, someone got jammed up. Had Ermac peeped them somewhere, too? Had someone picked their nose in the wrong place? Adjusted their junk somewhere they shouldn't?

Nah.

Thin shoulders shrugged, and khakis drifted over to an empty spot.

Ermac and Star continue here.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

E
    Ermac

T

Striker moves from here.

Striker walked over to the Golden Thread's table where Zilker sat (presumably alone).

"Zilker mate. If I get re-recognised, are you gonna wanna represent me to the council as a shaman or will I do it myself until someone better takes the job?" he asked with a simple honesty.

Striker had no misperceptions about where the ball was. And at the moment he didn't even have his tennis shoes on.

Casitive

M
    Matrixchild

Einstein leaving the recess room was just another in a list of absurdities that had happened this evening. July only noticed because her yelling at Ermac lead to Star walking away...again. He watched Star's conversation with Ermac from a distance. He still didn't know the man but as one of the only Guardians he had an interest in keeping an eye on him, which seemed like the only way to make sure he didn't disappear again.

He turned to Argo and said, "Before the yelling it sounded like you asked about recognition. The herald does it and he's over there," pointing toward Crowley before going back to watching the two Obrimos.

L
    LoneRanger

As the Consilium unfurls itself in all its subcases, I watch the Willworkers coming and going. I watch Miach rising. Star arriving and going with Ermac. I nod to him back when the Guardian greets the folks at the table. I smile briefly at Argo Forma and answer him friendly, rising my cup

Cheers and may I wish you all the best, Argo

I watch July going and coming back and then he talks to the Russian Moros. Then I stand up and give a look at Miach Bigpaw

Would you like a cup of tea?

E
    Enoich

Note to self. This Star fellow is not responsive to toasts. Was not aware this was possible.

However the charming Pelican seemed more-than-willing to respond, bringing a mite more cheer to the old Magus. "And to you as well, sir. And thank you, Mister Cowboy, er... Mister July... for the information. I must seek out this 'Crowley' at once, pardon." Rising from his seat and taking a deep draught from his teacup, he plods over to the pot, placing a few more sugar cubes into the cup this time and getting another cup of black.

Scaning the crowd, he glanced towards the direction that July had mentioned, a table where a handful of mages sat. In fact, several were standing up to leave to other places, letting in an opportunity for conversation. With hope, he would be able to pull off a proper recognition and join the Mages of Sacramento, although considering what had happened... Did he want to?

Argo enters This Thread

Miach

PRE

The Recess was more than welcome, even though it brought more discussion among the remaining mages. So probably more troubles boiling... regardless, the mystagogue didn't feel the need to start calling names now. Nor did he want to drink anything.

"Thank you very much, it's very considerate of you. But I will have to say no, for now, if it's all the same to you." there, a bit of civility... not so hard, right ? But the doctor had no cure for the illness they were all infected with. Some sort of dementia, surely ?

C
    Casitive

Striker .” A tone as genial as a spring-morning forms the syllables that are his fellow Thyrsus' Shadow Name. A few blinks regard the Arrow with an even-handedness that escapes the majority of people. “Sit tight. We'll see what is needed, as it is needed. Given your situation, you should not be worrying about what ifs and what could be since we don't know if either will occur.

Page 10 of 15 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.