Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"There's ahh a barbeque place nearby, a burger joint...o there's a brewpub just north east of here on Folsom." Arthur says after pulling out his phone and throwing up a quick google search. The phone goes back into his pocket, giving a soft clink as it hits his wand.

"I haven't been to any of them, so I'm not sure as to how discretely we could sit?" Eyes flick from Aquinas to the July. Sure a Guardian and Secrecy blah blah. Looking like a bigger idiot in front of the Heirarch, worse.
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

T

The Heirarchs words "good fit" echoed through Striker's thoughts. Well you can only try ay.

"You involved in this then mate?" He asked Crowley before hopping up and heading over to where the Heirarch was.

"Aquinas mate." Striker said as he approached. "I know I might not be the best for the job, but I wanted to let you know I wanna help. Whether that's Heraldin' or bein' a Sentinel, or something else, I'm up for anything really." he said with a serious nod.

Turning around was one thing. Getting momentum going in the other direction was another.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Huh?" Crowley grunted as his australian friend buzzed passed.

He turned, following Striker as he joined the gathering throng around the Hierarch.

"Uh... No..." the Herald began. Then grimaced. The Arrow was probably right; if Aquinas was recruiting another Herald, he really should make an effort to show up and offer his insight and support. Doubtless the Hierarch didn't need it but Consilium officers were supposed to work together as a team. It would reflect poorly if Crowley didn't at least make a token effort, if only to meet and greet.

"Hey... Wait. Shit..."

Crowley, Emissary, Enchanter and Herald, was up and moving. He joined Striker and the others assembling around @Aquinas .

C
    Casitive

“Well then,” Aquinas states easily, “I hope you've all brought your appetites.” The Keybearer pauses thinking over the places nearby and then says suddenly, “Barbeque. It's been a while. Why don't you,” looking to Arthur , “lead the way.” At the same time, a gesture is made for Striker and Crowley to follow the group of rapidly departing magi.

Arthur Kelreth go ahead and start the next thread somewhere over in Awakening for this. Or, I can. Whoever is first I guess. Anyway, I'm closing Consilium. Good Scene, all.

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.