Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There wasn’t a whole lot apparent on her face, she was just trying to figure out how to words things.

Though she did chuckle at the thought of anyone pushing her to do something she didn’t want to. That would be that day!

“I can understand why you’re not comfortable at arm’s length, and I want to work on that. I’m just not used to letting people get close to me. Not really sure why, maybe it is from moving around so much that I never really had the chance to let someone try.” She says with a shrug. There were a few other reasons, but that was for a different time and a more serious talk. “And as I’m sure you’ve guessed I’m not good on planning, tending more to just go off on a whim. So I’m adjusting,” she tries to explain, “It’s not an excuse, but it’s the truth. Urgh, what I’m trying to say is I want to make this work, at least put in the effort and see where things go.”

T

Striker looked like he was trying to smile, while uncomfortable. "So just do somethin' on a whim then. Hey I'm not asking for a 5 year plan or anythin', but I do wanna do something, and not just talk about it." he said then looked down.

After a second he looked up and his his expression had changed. "Hey when's your birthday? Mine's comin' up and I wanna do something. Just you an' me? Whatd'ya think?" he asked excitedly.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Well, at least he wasn’t looking long term. She wasn’t sure if she was the type to stay with one person long term. Come to think about it, there was a lot she was unsure of about herself. Guess it was time to sit down and figure some things out.

“I get where you’re coming from.” And she did plenty on a whim, but a girls gotta have her secrets right?

As the talk moved to birthdays, she shrugged, “Mine has already come and gone. My family never made a big deal about them, so I tend to not mention when mine is. But we can certainly do something for yours, what did you have in mind?”

T

Striker looked disappointed when she mentioned her birthday was already past. "Oh well. If it's no big deal then don't worry about it. I was thinkin' campin' or somethin'. I haven't been out bush overnight in America, thought it might be fun." he said looking away.

It's been a month, do you want to start thinking about wrapping up? Sorry for the delays.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She gently bumps him with her shoulder, “That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t make a big deal about yours!” she says with a smile and laugh. “There really isn’t time to celebrate stuff on the road.” Trying to explain.

“But you’ve mentioned camping before, so I say we go!”

Sure, and no problem

T

He smiled at the shoulder bump, his mood lifting a little. "All right camping it is. I'll let ya know when I've got it sorted. Hey do you wanna go see the rest of this garden then?" he asked shifting as if to stand up again.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Great! Let me know what I need to get and all that.” Who knows, maybe camping and being away from everything will help her sort things out.

Jumping up, smiling widely, “Yup! The day is too nice not to enjoy it.”

T

"Let's go then." he said before standing he taking Faye's hand and continuing their walk around the garden.

Thanks for the scene.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread