Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye had picked up Striker and they were on their way to a Japanese Garden they had found online. Guess you could say this was a date, a long overdue date since her return. And with it being spring and the weather being nice, it made since to get out and walk around.

So they pulled in and made their way to the entrance, where Faye paid the fee to enter the gardens. Offering Striker a smile, they made their way into the garden.
    Striker

T

Striker breathed in the fresh and scented air of the garden as they entered. "Hey this is real nice ay. Reminds me of our place out in Folsom. Damn shame we couldn't keep that place up. Anyway, nice choice ay. This place is beautiful." the shaman said before taking another deep breath of the refreshing air.

As they continued in Striker unconciously reached his arm around Faye's back to hold her gently by the waist. His steps adjusted naturally so they were still walking comfortably.

Being close to her, spending time together like this, it felt Right.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She breathes in the sweet mixed scent of the various flowers. Her eyes close briefly as she allows the smells and air to wash over her. “That was a nice place, but it wasn’t destined to be.” She said with an encouraging smile. “Our place has a green house, and I cannot wait to spend hours in there enjoying the sights and smells.” She have to ask and make sure it would be ok to bring Striker by sometime.

His arm around her brought a smile to her face, and her arm reaches around his back.

“So how have things been going? Seems like we haven’t talked in a while.”

T

Striker nodded gently at destiny. "Yeah sometimes I wonder how much is already planned to happen and what we need to get done ourselves." he pondered. "And how the hell we're supposed to know the difference." he gave small chuckle at the Big questions that seemed beyond understanding. "I'd love to see your greenhouse sometime. Is it mainly for flowers or have you got some veggies growin' up in there too?" he asked.

"I've been good. Things are pickin' up. Hooked up with that group like I told ya and they seem like a good bunch. We're looking at a place to stay in the Downtown area and we're gonna look after that whole area. It's been a bugger to shift the workshop but it's gettin' there. Oh hey. Did I ever tell you about Damascus? She's a shaman and a tattoo artist I was gonna talk to her about a new design or something, but I haven't been able to get in contact with her lately." He said a concerned from on his face.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“I’ve always believed that the future is already in Fates hands. But Fate is in constant change and motion. It changes as the possibilities and probabilities change. That being said, whatever is supposed to happen will always find a way to happen. The trick is not to over think it and just go with the flow.” She says with a wink, “Maybe it’s just how closely I walk with Fate and Time, but I’ve always found comfort knowing nothing is set in stone, at least, not for everyone. But you’re not supposed to know the difference, just go with it.” Let her and her Path worry about the difference and changing it if need be.

“Um, I think veggies have been talked about, so maybe both. To be honest, I haven’t been there, and I need to fix that." she didn't really have an excuse either.

“Sounds like its going to be a frat.” She says jokingly with a laugh. “But downtown sounds like it will be an exciting place to keep an eye on.”

She shakes her head, “Never heard of her. But that’s too bad you can’t get a hold of her, maybe she’s busy? What new design were you thinking of?” she asked. “Speaking of tattoos, I got a scarification on my way out of town. Recently had some color added to it.”

T

Striker pursed his lips as Faye talked about fate and possibilities and he was quiet for a little while. He was enjoying the unfamiliar foliage and layouts of the Japanese garden, but he was thinking how to phrase his thoughts as well.

"I think I know what you mean. About possibilities an' stuff. But I've seen people take it to the extreme. Like one of my flat mates Steve-o back in 'Straya got caught on this soul-mate idea. Ya know, that there's one person out there that the universe has got destined for ya or some bull. I know some people think it's all romantic, but Steve-o kept treatin' his girlfriends like trash then when they left 'im he got all mopey about how he'd never find 'is soul-mate. I tried tellin' him that if ya want something you gotta actually put some effort in, but he didn't listen the lazy bastard." he said shaking his head towards the end. "So yeah. I just keep workin' towards my goals nd try not to get to miffed when things outta my control mess things up for me. I mean good stuff happens by chance just as much as bad stuff. Like meetin' you." He said with a smile.

"I dunno what I want to get done yet. I was hopin' to get the flames on my leg touched up by someone good. It was my first one and I loved it back when I got it but now I think it's sorta cartoony. I'd like to have 'em more realistic lookin'. After that I've been thinking of gettin' another animal. Something..." He looked like he was thinking about something important to him. "Something that represents Honour. I've been thinkin' about it a lot recently but I just haven't come up with something that would represent it real well."

"Anyway. Scarifying ay? That's pretty intense, though I heard the whole thing can be exhilaratin' while they're doin' it." He said, wondering what her experience was like. "So do I get to see it? What'd you get done?" he asked curiously.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She had an amused smile, “Soulmates huh?” she was quiet as she thought about it. “Not sure if I believe in it. I mean, only one person meant for you? That sound romantic and all that, but what if you never meet them? What is they die young? There are so many variables to figure in that it just doesn’t make since to me. But yeah, treating your girlfriend or boyfriend like trash is not the way to someones heart. You get what you put in.” shrug. “That’s a good way to go about it. Live your life and work towards what you want and accept road bumps as they come.” A look of surprise appeared on her face, “Like meeting me huh?” she flushed a little bit, not sure what to say. That was defiantly something new for her.

“Cartoony? I don’t think it looks cartoony, but the thing with color is that it fades over time. So an update with color and all that would look awesome.” That was why none of hers were very big, the whole touch up thing. “Honour huh? Not sure what animal represents it. I’ve always liked the idea of a phoenix. It sets itself on fire and then rises again from the ashes, symbolizing rebirth and new beginnings. But I think talking with an artist and seeing if maybe they can draw something to fit what you want is the best thing. Even if she isn’t in town anymore, there are many great artists in town.” A tattoo wasn’t something to rush.

As the conversation changed, “Not sure how I would say the experience was. It hurt like a bitch at first, but I have breathing techniques I use and it helped. Took about four hours. Oh, sure!” she says taking off her hoodie and lifts her hair. On her shoulder blades are two roughly six inch vertical scars. They actually look fresh and there are even the appearance of stitches. If he was to touch them, they would be raised and smooth to the touch.

T

"Yeah of course meetin' you." he said with a cheeky grin. "You're pretty much one of the best thing's that's happened to me since I moved here ay." he continued looking at her seriously, grin turning into a genuine smile.

"Hey maybe I could turn the flames into a Phoenix shootin' up my leg. That might look cool!" The Shaman exclaimed suddenly, bouncing his own thoughts off Faye's ideas. "Though it doesn't really fit with the theme." he continued after giving it a seconds thought. "All my tatts are things I respect for different reasons. So I really wanna find somethin' that's respected for it's honour. Dunno what though yet." he explained.

Striker said nothing and his expression was blank as Faye revealed the scars. After a few seconds just looking at them, he reached up and brushed his finger tips down one of them gently. Touching the smoothness and getting an impression of how they'd healed he didn't know how to feel.

"They're... impressive." he said finally, though he didn't look impressed. More confused, maybe even troubled. "Are these part of the angel wings idea you had? There's gonna be more to it right?" he asked, looking at Faye as if hoping to find answers.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Huh,” she says, “Never heard that before.” Her blue eyes looking at the flowers before meeting his. Emotions and feelings were uncharted terrority for her.

“That actually sounds like a cool idea. But if it doesn’t fit what you’re looking for then I would recommend sitting down with an artist and seeing if they can bring what you’re picturing to life. And I totally get it, mine all have stories and reasons behind them.” Except the small one on her wrist, that was kinda just there.

She was used to getting all types of reactions as scarification still wasn’t widely accepted. “Nope, this is it. The more I thought about the wings, the more I realized they didn’t fit me. Not to mention the placement of these won’t be affected by the suspensions. And I also know not everyone is ok with scarification, you can be honest with me.”

T

"I was gonna ask about the suspension, but yeah. I can see it should be right." Striker replied distractedly. "It's not that I'm not ok with it. It's fine ay." He said before scratching his head vigorously. "It's just that... I dunno why you wanted to do this. I'm guessin' there's a reason. But whatever it was you chose to do this to yourself right?" he said seeming to get more and more tense.

Striker suddenly reached over and pulled up his left sleeve revealing the small bump that was left of his arm. "I woke up and this was already done. I got no choice. None. It was just gone." he said angrily but with suffering and frustration backing it up. "That's one helle'va speed bump ay. I mean I've accepted it and moved on but..." he clenched his teeth together so he wouldn't continue and looked down at the ground, the path, the grass. Trying to find something to distract him from the emotions that had suddenly bubbled up inside him.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread