THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

The Nox Populi, a nightclub controlled by the most powerful Kindred in Sacramento, and an active Elysium for the Kindred that are acknowledged as guests to his Domain. Konrad figures it's a good spot to meet up since Roxie Hart disappeared. He doesn't exactly miss the Seven Stars Motel as an ideal meet-up spot either. At least here they would all be bound to respect the rules of Elysium and be on their best behavior, or else.

There isn't a lot to discuss. The meeting is more for Konrad's sake than the other Gangrel. With him being held responsible for his fellow Savages he wanted to make sure he knows them all by name, by face, and by number. He's also got to pick a Whip to back him up. The problem is that there's so few of his cousins left in the city and he knew next to nothing about the ones that remained. Bobcat is dead. Roxie, Dog, Emma, Notaku, and Blake, are all MIA. And Tracy barely gave him much of a clue as to her reasons for leaving. Guess it is just as well. Less Gangrel means an easier job for Konrad. But then it gives him less of an excuse if he messes up.

He waits in the Commons of the Court proper at the bottom of the Stairs, the entrance to the Eternal Court. Once they're gathered he figures he'll stuff them into a meeting room in case any non-Clan members are wandering around. Konrad wears a dark shirt and blue jeans over a pair of sneakers, looking pretty relaxed as he leans back in one of the sofas.

Alessandra Cormac Tremblay ImpSun Orianna sumthingpositiv

2. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A Family meeting, her first here in Sacramento. A chance to see who her Cousins were and get to know where her Family stood within the Domain. It also meant she didn’t have to dress up to impress the higher ups.

She arrives at Nox, stopping once again to check in her guns, which still sucked. Tonight she had on a pair of black pants with an off the shoulder t-shirt, upper body tattoos on full display. She had decided to add some blue hair dye to her black hair. A couple necklaces went around her neck, and a pair of boots on her feet.

As she gets to the bottom of the stairs, she sees Konrad and makes her way over. There was a moment of struggle with her Beast as it pleaded with her to run away from the bigger Beast.

“Hey Konrad.” She greets with a quick wave of her hand.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya was interested in attending this clan meeting. She hadn't met any of her other family members save for her Priscus and with spending so much time with her covenant, had felt that it wouldn't be in her best interest to ignore her family.

With her hair in braids, pinned up in a bun and held in by chopsticks, Katya descends the stairs in Nox. Considering that it's her fellow Savages, Katya feels comfortable coming in black jeans, steel-toe doc martens and a tank top under a leather jacket. She does not have her facepaint on, allowing her pale skin to glow slightly thanks to the contrast of the darkness. She almost says hi to the people already in attendance, but must first concentrate on controlling the impulse to let out a growl at both of them with her fangs bared. this is Elysium after all and once she is sure she has her primal instincts in check, she gives both Alessandra and Konrad a polite nod of her head. "Good evening, my name is Katya Harding."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad raises a hand to wave back to the tattooed hottie that enters the Commons. "Yo," he replies back informally. Even without the Aspect of Predator that defends his Beast against fear he would find the pretty prey as a tempting target for his brewing anger. But being Elysium, and having met the woman a couple times already he is able to suppress his Beast's urges.

"Ale, nice and punctual. I think that earns some brownie points. Sorry we didn't get to talk much at Court. How're things since you've been back?" He remains laid-back in his reply. If it wasn't for his nature he might pass for human in his mannerisms. But there remains that sharp intensity that Kindred carried with them, something unnatural in his subtlety. He also remains seated, allowing Alessandra to decide to sit with him or remain standing as they waited for the rest of the Clan to arrive.

And no sooner than that does he notice the other figure approach from behind Alessandra. His notice brings his Beast to the forefront of his senses, causing him to sit upright on the sofa, perched and ready to pounce on the challenging stranger. He doesn't recall meeting this one before. But that is the purpose of the meeting, to familiarize himself with Family as his predecessor did.

"Katya Harding? Nice to meet you," he says, calming the monster within with a wrench of will. "I'm Konrad Roth, the one who's called this meeting together. Any idea who else might be coming? As far as I know most of the Grels who used to prowl the Domain are absent lately."

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya "It's nice to meet you Mr. Roth. Thank you for calling this meeting. Unfortunately, I do not know any other members of our family save for our Priscus, so I cannot answer your question. I will look forward to getting to know everyone once they do arrive." she flashes a polite smile to Konrad and then to Alessandra, allowing her eyes to wander and admire the womans' tattoos. Such nice work, that's one thing I regret not getting back in college.

Her smile fades as she returns her attention back to Kondrad. "I hope that the absence of a majority of our members is not due to anything serious or is there disappearance the purpose of this meeting?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She moves to one of the couches and sits, not as laid back as Konrad though. There would be more unknown Beasts soon enough.

She chuckles, “My father always instilled in me being on time and lateness was never tolerated.” She shrugs, “But I’ll take those brownie points, one can always use those.” Not that she intended to get in trouble, but you never know how a night might go. “Not too bad, quiet without much excitement.” She would have preferred a little excitement.

Dark eyes turn to the pale skinned woman as she approached. Her Beasts stirs, wanting to take down the challenger, show it was the Dominant one. But she puts a smile on as the woman introduced herself.

“I’m Alessandra Antinori,” says the Italian Savage, “But just call me Ale.”

Katyas words cause some worry in Ale, absence of a majority of her Cousins? A questioning look was offered to Konrad, eager for his explanation.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Let's just say it's one of the reasons," says Konrad to answer Katya as he slowly begins to ease back in his seat once more. "Let's give any others a few minutes to arrive and then we'll commandeer one of the meeting rooms to talk Family business. Until then, why don't we take some time to get to know each other."

Konrad looks to Alessandra. "Ah, that's right, you're old country. If I remember correctly this was the first Domain you checked out since arriving to America, right? You check out any others while away? I'd be curious to hear the happenings outside of town."

To Katya he explains, "I've been in the city since early Fall, so not even a year yet. Before that I came through L.A. and Vegas before that though I sometimes travel a bit to and from. Just a couple months ago I joined up with the Carthian Movement to get a feel for it. But typically I work alone as an entrepreneur in illegitimate business models, if you catch my drift. I'm pretty much an open book so feel free to ask me anything. I promise not to take offense." He smirks playfully, daring the stranger to test him. "Otherwise, what's your story? Been in the Domain long? I don't think I've seen you around."

s
    sumthingpositiv

Looks like I came to town just in the right time. Strange Priscus Burns never mentioned this problem Katya thinks.

When Konrad shares more about himself she nods, not exactly curious about what "illegitimate" business he's referring to but appreciates his candid nature. She returns a playful smirk and says "I'll keep that in mind. As for me, I am a recent arrival to Sacramento, originally coming from Michigan which was my first domain. I spent my first years of unlife with the Circle of the Crone and have been with them ever since. Recently though, I've found the growing conservative nature of the midwest to be a bit...mmm...stifling of my particular hobby. I did some research and it was the Asylum that got my curiosity and has brought me all the way across the country to Sacramento." sometimes Katya feels like a broken record telling her story since it seems to have one intention for why she came out here, but that reason had so many other additional reasons that she didn't want to dominate the conversation with. "I am also an open book for the most part should you have any other questions."

Katya wonders if Alessandra will join in this playful "secret" game that the trio seem to be involved in right now.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She has never been known for her patience, but seems like she was going to have to try and wait until the meeting began.

“You are correct.” She says, also leaning back in her seat. “I didn’t, I kept more to the small and out of the way towns. Nowhere else really called to me. Entering a larger Domain is a game of chance, and not one I was up for playing.”

Ah, so he’s a Carthian, interesting she thinks. But what caught her interest was illegitimate business.

And then one had to wonder what Katyas hobby was.

Seems it was sharing time, and she decides to join in the fun.

“I can certainly appreciate this illegitimate business you mention. Back home and many years ago, my family’s business could be considered illegitimate, but we were more,” she pauses, “organized in our business endeavors.” emphasis placed on organized.

11. Likes Vassagon liked this post

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad smiles, glad they were all on the same page. Their personalities were easy to talk to, not like the silent Notaku or the fury that was Bobcat. Or Dog.

"Heh, well fair warning, I'll definitely be taking advantage of an open book policy. So you're into kinky stuff then? That's cool. I'm not really a practitioner myself, but I see the appeal. Never been to Michigan, so I'd be interested in hearing more about those woods," he says to Katya with focused interest. "So the Crone too, eh? Our Reeve is the Hierophant I've heard. He's a busy guy so I'm not sure if you've had a chance to meet him, but he knows how to get the job done. Plus I'm on good terms with Edwin. I'm pretty sure he's part of the Circle too."

He looks back to Alessandra. "Weren't you going to get some work done by Edwin, Ale? I think he's still running that parlor of his."

When Ale shares a bit more of her background and travels he says to her, "Organized, huh? That's pretty interesting. You familiar with the Chicago Outfit here in the States? I only ever made it to Associate on account of my not being one of that family, but I ran with their Vegas branch for a few years back in the sixties and seventies. Still, the old folks always reminisced about the old country. So, were you Sicilian, Camorra maybe? Actually you don't have to answer that. That's your business really." Still, the invitation is there for her to say more. Konrad goes ahead and puts his own connections out there without issue. It was all old history anyways since those connections were no longer active.

13. Likes Orianna liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread