DISPLAYED
(Night Lightning) Giving and getting

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Bumping Cabochard !

Tom is still breathing, btw, and finishing him off will cause a 3-dice roll against loss of Humanity (considering he tried to kill you). You are also all pretty much covered in blood and flesh to some small degree, not to mention the wounds on your and Matthew's bodies.

I'll give you guys another couple days to discuss and then we'll move to clean-up.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

"First." Rina reaches with her katana, stabbing it down into Tom's chest, to finish him off. She most definitely was not in the mood to let anyone walk away from this. That Aurora and the vampire were going to leave was..unfortunate, but unless they came back, not a problem.

Degen, no Derangement
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-02 18:57:31 Rina Yui rolls 5 to Derangement! (10 Again) 1, 3, 10, 3, 7, 7 1 success
    2015-06-02 18:57:12 Rina Yui rolls 3 to Humanity. (10 Again) 4, 6, 6 failure

Rina watched dispassionately as the life drained from the man who'd tried to kill them. It was his rightful punishment. She was a Deputy, and she had decided he would die - it was only right. Finally, her eyes turn up to the Reeve. "I doubt they'll have what we need to destroy this many bodies without residue. We will need to clean up, though." She moves towards the closet where the girl had emerged from, looking in to see if it had cleaning products.
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya nods to Chris in response to his question and then wonders exactly how he was able to deduct the conclusions he had. It's when Rina finishes Tom off that Katya realizes that there is a more important task at hand.

She decides to search the other rooms to see if she can find anything that might be useful in disposing of bodies

1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-02 19:40:18 Katya rolls 1 to Intelligence+investigation-2-3 penalty (1s Subtract, Chance) 10 1 success

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

Dark Passenger , Cabochard , sumthingpositiv

Katya finds body bags without too much effort as Aurora and her Kindred friend were probably preparing to dispose of evidence themselves at some point.

Okay, guys, the consensus is that you want to get the bodies into bags, Obfuscate them and carry them out of the front door.

I'm gonna need Obfuscate rolls for the bags (they are Size 4 with 'compacted' bodies in them). You need Strength 4 to be able to carry chopped up Laura and Strength 5 to carry chopped-up Tom. Characters' Strength can be combined. If you don't have enough you'll need to drag the bodybag, which will incur a penalty to the Subterfuge roll when you pass the guardhouse unless you succeed on a Sta + Str roll with enough successes to exceed the Strength requirement for your body bag (see pp. 47-48 of Core).

Please narrate chopping up and the Obfuscation and let's move on to the guardhouse.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Alright let's get this over with, clear the tables.' And so it begins, the chopping of men.

It probably takes a while, but as soon as the first body is done, Chris puts it in bags. It's disgusting and it feels bad. Nothing like a sacrifice for the Crone. And those are usually animals.

'I can move outside unseen. The only problem is that I can't open doors without drawing attention. I suppose you two walk outside at a very slow pace, one by one, and open the doors. If you allow me, I can even telepathically tell you when to keep a door open. The bodies will be heavy, but obfuscated, we have a chance.'

That is when Chris also asks them to close their eyes, after all the work is done, or he'll obfuscate once he's around the corner. It makes no sense to make this harder than it already is.

Oh, and he'll definitely buy a new car after this. After the last body is delivered to the parking lot, he'll only return to get his stuff. To make the group complete for the guard, this last time, he won't walk around with the Cloak of Night.

Rollsssss
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-11 13:58:10 [02] Chris rolls 9 to Int + Auspex + Socialize to Telepathy (maybe?) (10 Again) 2, 7, 6, 9, 1, 4, 2, 8, 3 2 successes
    2015-06-11 13:58:10 [01] Chris rolls 9 to Int + Auspex + Socialize to Telepathy (maybe?) (10 Again) 2, 6, 2, 4, 4, 3, 1, 2, 8 1 success
    2015-06-11 13:57:28 Chris rolls 8 to Body two walk, Cloak of Night (10 Again) 10, 10, 5, 3, 2, 9, 7, 7, 10, 7, 6 4 successes
    2015-06-11 13:57:10 Chris rolls 4 to Body 2 Touch of Shadow - 3 size (10 Again) 4, 1, 5, 10, 3 1 success
    2015-06-11 13:56:56 Chris rolls 5 to Body 2 strength + stamina (10 Again) 8, 2, 6, 8, 2 2 successes
    2015-06-11 13:56:27 Chris rolls 8 to Body one walk, Cloak of Night (10 Again) 2, 3, 1, 8, 4, 3, 3, 10, 8 3 successes
    2015-06-11 13:55:58 Chris rolls 4 to Body 1 Touch of Shadow - 3 size (10 Again) 8, 7, 6, 6 1 success
    2015-06-11 13:55:37 Chris rolls 5 to Body 1 strength + stamina (10 Again) 10, 2, 7, 6, 5, 9 2 successes

Agree with course of action?
    Humanity?
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya does what she can to help Rina and Chris to dispose of the bodies. It is strange to her while she watches the bodies get dismembered. She isn't unfamiliar with seeing such graphic images, but often these images are photoshopped or created by artists, Rina and the Hierophant are artists, but of a deadly type.

She keeps herself focused by looking to Chris and saying"Whatever I can do to help." the thought of letting one into her mind is unsettling, but it is her Hierophant and given the circumstances, she doesn't have time to argue with trust issues. "I'm willing for you to telephathically give me instructions as well." she then does as Chris asks, closing her eyes when he is ready. If help is needed carrying them, she offers her assistance, otherwise she waits to be told when to follow and hold doors open.

strength roll just in case
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-11 14:55:59 Katya rolls 4 to Str+Stamina (10 Again) 5, 1, 3, 4 failure

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

The exhaustive preparation that the Kindred have put into place lets them pass the guardpost without too much trouble as its purpose is primarily to keep unwanted people from getting in, not to keep upstanding undead hauling invisible body bags from getting out. Plus, the guard is still distracted because of Chris and the other Shadow storming by some time ago.

Great job, scene over, read the epilogue for the conclusion if you'd like.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread