Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 37
DISPLAYED
(Cleansing Fire) Royal Counsel

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Lucas seemed to stare into the flickering candles that were nearby as if seeking answers. Once his reverie had passed, listening to the words of those seated at the table, he seemed to nod.

"Do what you must, you have my backing. This cult could prove more troublesome if left untouched. If we can take this from Fairweather then perhaps we can gain the advantage without the other books. If there is anything you require from the Crimson Spear, it is yours."

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

Katrin simply nodded at their replies before speaking once again.

"Not that you require any guidance but if you are planning on 'taking on' this cult, inquire about more assistance, yes?" the Ice Queen said without emotion before checking her watch. "The hour grows late. I thank you for this information," Katrin said as she rose from her seat. It was as if she was about to say something else as her lips partially opened. They closed once again without a word.

Please roll Wits + Subterfuge -2 (Rigid Mask)
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Well. I guess thats it then. Thanks for your confidence and ... uh ... support. Yeah. Support. Its a good thing to have." Green's head didn't move, nor did his massive body. Only his eyes seemed to alight on the Queen of the Onyx Court briefly.

Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-10 02:34:23 Green is perceptive rolls 2 to Wits + Subterfuge -2 penalty (10 Again) 9, 7 1 success

He turned to Rick Pereg, the chair groaning in protest. "So, like, we got some planning to do, yeah?"

G
    Greebs

Mal quietly nursed a wet growl at the back of her throat. Thick with resentment. 'Trust me guys, I was right last time!' was hardly the surety she was looking for.

But the King had put the Iron Spear at Rick's disposal, and with that offer, surely came it's Adjutant to marshal that commitment.

Perhaps she should have spoken up, fought her corner. But the only support she had received was from her own Court's ruler... There were enough lost causes worth fighting for to go around looking for more.

L

"Thank you." The approval of the Sovereigns was an important thing here, when they were quite literally playing with fire that had already proven hot enough to scorch the very foundations of the Freehold. The offers of assistance, both promised and implied, perhaps even more important.

"And I'll be sure to let you know when more assistance is needed." When, not if. This was not a situation that would ever end quietly, he was willing to make that bet already.

He leaned back in his own chair as Green turned towards him, fingers running through the feathers that adorned his scalp. "Planning, interrogating, more planning, and some fighting before this whole affair is done with I'm sure."

1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-11 21:06:02 Rick Pereg rolls 3 to Wits + Subterfuge - 2 (10 Again) 9, 6, 2 1 success

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green grunted sourly.

"Well I s'pose we should get started, yeah. Lotta work to do."

He dragged himself to his feet.

"Thank you for listening. And for your support," Green nodded to the Sovereign's in turn.

Is it time to draw the scene to a close and move forward?

End Scene. Thanks guys

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread