Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

"Peter Dick is an Alumni and a Lawyer. If we could have cloaked any of our sights, looking would have been a thing. We didn't... But we've got a way to check now without raising as many red flags. Err, if you're willing to try it, Arthur." Pepper gave half a shrug, then tapped her fingers in thought.

"Mr. Dick's easy enough to get a chance to scrutinize, once we know more about about his practice and how to approach him. I'm a bit more worried about the Staff members, seeing as they're heads of the - uh, Physio kinetics department. Basically sports and sports medicine."

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah.. I can't do that..exactly." The Theurgist shrugs with both hands raised. His hands fall to the table.

"If you couldn't hide your auras then how did you meet them without sending off any red flags?" Auras, everyone's got one.

"Even with my Initiate understanding of Prime I can look at the identity of people's Auras."
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

M
    Mace

Mace shrugged. "We can't know what they might have found out. We just felt going in unmarked would lessen the chance that they'd take too close a look at us. But yes, if they saw our Auras, the game is up. Then again, they didn't confront us in any way, so there's still hope." She considered for a moment, before looking at Pepper. "We do have that invitation to a game," she said. "It'd be harder to get into the locker room or on the field, but we may be able to catch a glimpse or two?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

He made a good point, how did they not set off any alarms?

Looking to Mace, "That's a good point, how do you know for sure they didn't find out? Not confronting us doesn't mean they didn't know. One of those times where you pick the time and place of your battles." was she being paranoid? Hell yes.

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"These are Banishers though right? Aren't they all just insane and trying to murder other mages? This sounds way too organized and...not insane." Arthur leans forward on an elbow.

"You all were at a Gala? So a formal party. It doesn't make sense to cause problems there. Not if they are actually organized like you all believe."

Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper nodded. "I personally think of it like that affect with ant colonies. The Bigger the colony, the smarter it functions as a whole. You're right, though. They wouldn't have caused problems then. But.... I also know that if they suspected anything, they'd look into me first. They definitely have enough info on me to do that, as much as I tried to avoid it." Pepper frowned to herself, then shrugged. "They haven't made any move against me yet."

M
    Mace

"I have no idea," Mace said to Faye. "We were trying to minimize our resonance footprint. That's all I can say for sure." She shrugged. "But I don't think that 'just insane' isn't dismissing the threat they pose. They are insane, of course, but I was under the impression it's common for them to work in small cells. There's probably a limit to how many they can shove into a working relationship before it just blows up though," she said.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She wasn't really sure what to add. Her experience with Sleepers was almost nil. And if she had to be honest, she wasn't sure what she could do to actually help.

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"So we could try and get them to self destruct?" The hand held above the table by the elbow makes a small waving motion.

"Actually...that'd probably end poorly wouldn't it." Arthur doesn't so much as frown as grimace and frown. Talk about a stupid comment.

Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

"It would... I would get Chaotic, hard to predict. I can do some Divining, or try to, to get a more clear outcome there." Pepper looks more thoughtful then anything.

"Actually, I think that could be useful. If the structure of their... cooperation? collapses, they might turn on eachother. And they do seem better organized by us. Having them start offing their own member would be a huge boon."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread