Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(For Justine) Hitting the Books

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    M
    Mace

Mace had claimed a table away from the main lanes of the library. The public space wouldn't allow much open communication, but it would be better than trying to take all the resources that they might want out of the library and into a sanctum. She'd gathered the set of articles that she'd looked at during her previous investigations, sparse as they were, and spread them out on the table before them. Maybe one of the others could see what she'd missed. Especially considering the recent resurgance of her nightmares. Was it possible that she was reading too much into this because of that? Probably. The bags under her eyes would certainly attest to that. Either way, she was here and she was going to continue working until Justine was safely at rest.

Nightmares
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-03-28 07:44:14 Mace rolls 5 to Nightmares (10 Again) 1, 6, 6, 5, 6 failure

OOC

Emrys

PRE

Always the library...

Not that it was a problem, or that Emrys had a right to complain. The meeting he had planned here was totally stolen from Nous, who probably wasn't the first to use it.

Now familiar with the drill, the Enchanter headed straight to the back of the library. The private study areas were where it was at, at least in his experience, but when he got there it was a bunch of not Mace's and empty rooms.

Huh.

Finally returning to the open space, he spots the Arrow and heads over. "Hey Mace." He said with a smile before a thumb pointed over his shoulder to the back of the library. "There's private study rooms in the back for future reference."

The Enchanter shrugged before actually seeing the Councilor. You didn't need mage sight to see the bags under her eyes, so Emrys decided to just take a seat instead of insisting they move.

Dailies, successes are to potency
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-03-28 19:59:37 Emrys rolls 6 to Imp Temporal Dodge (Gno+Time+HS-2 Advance Prolong) (10 Again) 8, 7, 8, 5, 8, 4 3 successes
    2015-03-28 19:59:22 Emrys rolls 6 to Imp Temporal Eddies (Gno+Time+HS-2 Advance Prolong) (10 Again) 6, 9, 6, 7, 4, 1 1 success

C
    Casitive

liminal.shadow you have the information! Time for knowledge transfer and exchange! Lemme know if you want to find anything new and how.

M
    Mace

Mace looked up when Emrys arrived. And then he mentioned the study rooms. She flushed, but a quick look around was all it took for her to realize that was the better path. She nodded, and began gathering the papers. "We should go claim one then. Were there any free?"

L
    LoneRanger

Library. Just outside the library. I take a break, before entering. I watch my clothes. Ordinary clothes. The unmistakable black pin at the heart. Inhale, exhale. The day so far has been so. The last . Anyway, there's no need to get angry. I knew perfectly well politeness is the line allow The Moroi to go on our daily business, lest us fall contemplation on death.

So, I enter the library, moving amongst the book. As I spot the will workers I was looking for, I greet them friendly. I give a glance to the Councilor, and I offer her a quick .

Good to see you, I hope to be not too late.

Both Emrys and Mace are offered a firendly smile.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Truce arrives last, bringing with him a calm demeanor and patient ear. Their gathering is for the sake of the suffering shade that is Justine and to bring Justice to a heinous crime. He would do his best to assist where he is needed, he tells himself.

He walks about the Library in search of his party, meandering until he comes across their familiar forms at an open table. He sees Mace, looking tired and gathering her things as if to move.

"Good day, everyone," he offers in way of greeting, giving Emrys and Pelican a flickering gaze before his eyes fall on Mace.

M
    Mace

"Not at all," Mace said as Pelican, and then Truce, joined them. "Thank you both for coming. Emrys was just informing me of the more private rooms in the back. We should relocate while there's a chance there's one open." She hastily continued picking up papers. "If you'd lead the way," she said to Emrys.

Emrys

PRE

Emrys greeted each of the arriving Moros with a nod. Curious eyes looked down at the articles for a moment, but he'd have time for that in the study room.

"Yeah sure." He said as he helped pick up papers for transport. "Right this way everyone."

The Enchanter gave them a smile as he lead them back to one of the empty study rooms. A foot held the door open for the three as they entered, and once they had he placed what he had gathered from the articles onto the table.

"So Justine?" He started with a look to Mace.

L
    LoneRanger

The situation seems to be relaxed. A quick sign of agreement to what Councillor Mace says and I follow the small group in the study room.

After welcoming truce with a friendly smile, I inquire discreetely if help is needed to carry out papers or other stuff.

Can I bring something? I pick something which is offered, otherwise I move toward the room.

I follow Emrys, and take a seat, after having dutifully thanked Emrys for the courtesy of the open door. A simple thank you adorned with a friendly smile.

I start looking around at the papers drawn on the table.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Truce follows wordlessly until they are all within the privacy of an open room in the back of the library. He takes a seat at the table where the articles are spread and looks up at Emrys as he asks Mace for details regarding the subject of their research. Truce is tempted to speak, to summarize his own assessment of the ghost girl, Justine, from their brief conversation with her. But his lips part only for a moment before closing and he too looks to Mace for more details. It would be best to get the full story first without complicating things with what they already knew.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread