41 - 45
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Establishing the Tower's Foundation

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh." The Ithaeur said as all visible worry fades from his features. "It's a babysitter Rahullunim. He'll just tell me what's up if I'm about to break the Oath."

Tony shrugged, stuffing the tack back into his pocket. "I was expecting something more painful to be honest, which was why I waited to talk to you guys. Not that I'm complaining or anything!"

The last part was added hastily as he picked up his food and a beer. Content with the amount of talk and dramatics he had injected into the conversation already, Tony falls silent and eats his steak.

Possibly getting mauled by a tack of penance was the last thing on my to do list if we want to start wrapping!
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas stared. Then burst into a leering, lopsided grin.

"Haw haw! Naow dats some way to keep the Oath. Heh heh... prick yer finger..." The dull witted Irraka chortled inanely.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

At Tony's admission Daniel actually laughs with relief:

"Seems the Spirits are looking out for you. And they aren't too pissed at us for what we did, which is great. Rite of Contrition still might be necessary before we are finished with what must be done".

Honestly, he was expecting something along the lines of a debilitating disease striking the entire Pack until they make amends. Good to see that sometimes the Spirits can see reason.

Wrap up?

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

I think so

L

Oops, for some reason I thought this was already closed. But yeah, wrapping it up works for me.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5