Ended
Watch

(1504) Terrible Trio: Hilda, Ale, Viv

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian’s brow quirked to the Savage Whip’s recollection of a conversation a while ago. “Yes, let’s just go with that, Konrad.” Her grin told of another tale, but she let him slide.

“Well that’s excellent. Otherwise, I don’t know what I’d do with a pumpkin this time of year. Making a pie is out of season for spring, right?” The Daeva hadn’t really been in a hurry for them to come back. But, she’d let the men think what they’d like.

She’d casually flipped through her phone while others were speaking. When she found what she was looking for, Vivian responded to the feminine Lord and Savage. “According to Sacramento 365, there does not seem to be operas currently. Musicals, yes, plays, yes, but… oh just a tick, there’s an actual classical and opera section.” A quick scroll through the page. “Hmm, I don’t see any sort of Opera.” Her lips rumpled disappointed.

There was something hanging in the air when Gerald spoke of Prisci. The Daeva really couldn’t pass it up. Stepping into his personal space, she grinned and leaned to whisper in his ear. “Could it be an attraction to… oh, what's the word... power.” A soft snicker as she resumed her place in the circle of conversation.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Oh goodie, more opera.

Konrad tries not to look bored by the conversation. Operas were just not his bag. Vivian dismisses his attempt to tease more information out of her with a grin so he doesn't really have a hook to pursue at the moment. Gerald's gaze is met with an impassive meeting with Konrad's as he wonders just what the Lord is up to.

At least he knows everyone here. His Beast mostly complains over Hildegarde's, being the least familiar. He wants to draw her aside and pick her brain as he had suggested to her before, but she seems wrapped up in the enthusiasm of musical performances.

Since nothing is happening in his current conversation, Konrad excuses himself politely and breaks away from the group, hovering off to the side within earshot, but clearly not taking part as he leans against the wall.

Konrad returns to main thread

J
    Juan Cordoba

Hildegarde's glance toward him returned a smile of his own. "Operas, plays, musicals, the theater is always enjoyable in my experience."

"It is a pleasure to meet you Ale," he replied to the tattooed woman. As Vivian read off the genres of performances, he contributed, "There's always something going on. Just depends on what you're most interested in."

Gerald introduced himself and Vivian whispered. His lips compressed into a smirk. Amused he added, "You find yourself around Prisci often? It appears we have something in common."

With Konrad's silent departure, he made no expression nor comment. Roth was a man who could work a room.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Just getting out would be reward in itself. My... haven... is very quiet these past nights. It is good for study, yes. But I lack real interaction. Stimulation. And hunting is... hunting. Perhaps we could attend a musical sometime. An evenings distraction would be good, yes?"

Hildegarde continued with her pitch, curious as to who would bite at her offer.

"And afterward, we could go out for dinner..."
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

PRE

Gerald hadn't been burned by Vivian before, so he didn't draw away as she pulled close and whispered to him. Unlike the last woman to do that this evening, he responds with a pleased chuckle.

"I had no idea you were a mind reader, Vivian." he says, in a manner which may or may not have been a joke. He is about to say more when Konrad suddenly and quietly excuses himself, earning a curious look from Gerald. Another time, then... He watches the man go for a moment before addressing the Daeva Priscus.

"Splendide. It would seem you have good taste, if I am any judge of caliber." Most would have used the word 'character'. Gerald, pointedly, does not.

His eyes grace the Italian for a moment more, curious to see what she has to add, then come to rest on the Ventrue Whip. Her suggestion is more than appealing, if he's reading it right. Dinner theatre? Now we are talking. He smiles in her direction.

"If I may be so bold, you needn't look any further for a night of dinner and stimulation." A sly grin plasters his face at the use of the word 'stimulation', but he quickly covers for it. "I have not seen a show in... a very long time. I would gladly accompany you, if you will have me." Equal parts shameless enthusiasm and emulated courtesy - nothing less could be expected from the Sea King at her tempting offer.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She smiles as Vivian mentions what she had found. And when Hildegarde mentions making an evening out of a show, she knows she is in. The sudden departure of her Priscus sucked, but she was sure he was a busy man.

"I know I would love to able to attend as well. I'm afraid I haven't seen much of the city yet, and dinner and show sound meraviglioso!"
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

Sadly, Konrad didn’t seem amused at their conversation as he slyly left the area. Unfortunately, she’d only talked to the Savage in passing a handful of times. “Reasonable deduction, good sir.” Vivian winked to Gerald.

“Can anyone get box seats somewhere?” Completely distracted by performance art like the Daeva she was.

Scrolling through her phone, she was suddenly excited. “Oooh! Speaking of something going on, Priscus deCordoba. Pirates of Penzance!” Zooming in on the dates. “End of April until mid May.”

“Do they have box seats anywhere in Sacramento?” Vivian suddenly remembered that not every city had theatres as big as Toronto or New York.

“Dinner.” The Daeva gestured in the air. “You simply must air quote that, Hildegarde.” Laughing gently.

“Just like ‘stimulation’ should arrive with said quotes.” Cheshirely grinning.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde pursed her lips.

"Well... so far Priscus Cordoba and I have managed to find suitable seating each time we have ventured out for a nights entertainment. I am certain that something could be arranged. Why not Pirates of Penzance? My offer stands..." she added as her smile became coy.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

9. Likes Orianna liked this post
    J
    Juan Cordoba

"I haven't seen Pirates of Penzance in ages..." The Priscus reflected before giving a wink to Vivian, "I have always found boxed seats." He followed his statement with a nod to Hildegarde, "A show and dinner sounds enjoyable. Might we have any preferences where?"

PRE

Gerald can hardly contain his amusement. Pirates? How novel. Not a bad way to reintroduce himself to the opera. Not at all.

He shakes his head, smiling a little at Vivian's assessment of the play on words.

"Box seats for Pirates of Penzance it is. A... comedy, am I right? I wonder if it has a showing in the Sacramento Convention Center. Dear Martha showed it to me on a tour of the city. It looked like a venue, at least from the outside. I imagine we can find a very 'classy' meal while we are at it." He searches the others' eye for approval.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread