Ended
Watch

(1504) Terrible Trio: Hilda, Ale, Viv

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    J
    Juan Cordoba

The only rival - the Ventrue - forced the instinctual focus upon her first. "So far so good, Whip Bingen," Cordoba replied to Hildegarde. The others were not as distracting to his psyche. Their beauty on the other hand was always appreciated. To the last woman, "Pleasure to meet you."

Vivian's remark garnered a salacious grin, "I promise to bring him back before he turns into a pumpkin." Returning a wink of his own. Looking to Konrad, "Follow me good sir."

Juan leads Konrad here

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde watched as the pair moved away. A studied frown formed on her face and a hand moved lightly to her chest. "Alas! They have gone and left us all alone. Whatever shall we do?" Melodrama played in her voice; it sang through so much that by end, she was starting to chuckle.

Her hand moved to her mouth, leeching the laughter from her voice, if not her lips that bent now into a wry half smile.

"Do you like theatre?" Hildegarde enquired while the mood appeared to hold. She let the question hang between them, curious to see who would bite first.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Konrad left, Ale turns her attention back to the other woman.

"Theater? Which type might I ask?" she says to Hildegarde. "Il teatro* was big back home. My padre* made sure I grew up with an appreciation for live il teatro*, or theater. I haven't seen a show in years unfortunately, we moved around for quite a while." she was sure others didn't expect her to educated or appreciate the arts. Rather it be her Clan or simply her appearance.
    Translation
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

PRE

As Gerald approaches the group, a smile grows on his face. A glimpse of Konrad Roth retreating is enough to embolden the Carthian. So... he lives. Whenever he had been since he left so abruptly from their meeting, he seems to be in once piece now. Spirits renewed, Gerald returns his attention to the three attractive females. Discussing theatre, no less. This, now, is more like it.

"Good evening, ladies." He smiles and nods politely to Hildegarde before setting his gaze firmly on the Italian beauty. He typically eschews formalities when he can, though he doesn't mind showing a respected member of his own clan a hint of deference. The look he gives Alessandra, however, is a look like a predator sizing up his prey that subsides quickly into a cheerful and amused grin. "These two, I have already met. A divine pleasure, let me tell you." The ancilla chuckles lightly to himself. "But we have not yet been introduced."

Raising a single brow, Gerald gives Vivian an inquiring look.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian’s hand went to her lips in a faux gasp, followed immediately buy a giggle. She didn’t think the Lordess would play along, but she was entirely wrong. In some ways, the Daeva welcomed moments like this.

“I do enjoy theatre. I haven’t seen a show since Toronto.” Ale’s description of her homeland was expected. After all, Europe was where many beautiful old shows started. “The genre doesn’t even matter. I love opera as well, even if some of it is shrill.” Smirking a little.

Where in the bloody hell were people raised that they can’t have the gumption to introduce themselves.

She thought it was only the Invictus that had this issue, but no sir, it stemmed further than that. It was common for a lady to not introduce herself and wait, but men?

The Daeva looked at Hildegarde with a grin. Her smile turned to Gerald. “Lovely to see you again.” She wasn’t about to cave on the name game. “Divine… that is definitely a new one. I like it.” She winked, then gave her own playful raised brow in response. What?

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Ah, that's right, after fleeing from the attentions of a lovestruck Prince, if I recall," interjects Konrad jokingly to add to Vivian's story as he returns from his brief meeting, referencing an earlier conversation of theirs. He adds this with a playful wink her way. "Strange that you're talking about opera now after Priscus Cordoba just brought that up to me." Konrad turns to look at Juan to see if he's joined them.

His gaze then trails to see that Gerald has joined the conversation. His presence stirs in him an angry reaction from his Beast as the eyes of the predators meet each other's gaze. "Ah, Baker. I was wondering where you'd gotten off to. Good to see ya."

J
    Juan Cordoba

The Daeva returns following the Gangrel. "Opera? Oh do tell me if there's another show in town."

He slid his hand up upon his wrist, seemingly checking his watch, then casting a grin to Vivian, "You've got a few more hours before his fairy godmother comes calling."

Turning his attention to the tattooed woman then to a man named Baker. Either would placate his thirst. "I do not believe we've had the pleasure of exchanging names." He extended his hand to the Italian first then to the Baker, "Juan Cordoba, Priscus of Daeva."

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I... have developed a taste for opera," Hildegarde continued. The Lord blinked as though suddenly awake and a surprised look passed over her face. "Theatre. Theatre was always so wonderful. Yes. And I have been exposed to a few plays here as well." She could not help the enigmatic smile that graced her features, or how she looked briefly at the Deave Priscus.

The conversation swarmed over her at that point and the Lord lapsed into silence, watching how the conversation flowed between the other Beasts with whom she had gathered. Casting a private glance aimed for Vivian and Alessandra alone, she continued: "I could keep a watch for anything interesting. Surely the season has not ended quite just yet?" A tentative hope glazed her voice.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The look brought a chuckle to her lips, as she wrestled with her Beasts fear.

No, we haven’t. I’m Alessandra Antinori, but just Ale is fine.” Answers the Italian Savage. “And you?”

The Spanish Kindred and Konrad had returned and Ale extends her hand as well, giving it a firm shake,even though her Beast shrieked in her ear for her to flee.

“Alessandra Antinori, but please call me Ale. Pleased to meet you Priscus Cordoba.” Ah, a Daeva, they were always fun.

Back to conversation at hand, “Do many shows perform in the city?” she asked eagerly. It would be wonderful to see a show after all these years.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

PRE

Judging by Vivian's coy response, Gerald would have to work to get a few names dropped. An amused grin spreads across his face as the moment passes and she gives him a wink. So be it.

As his eyes lock with Konrad's, Gerald's own thought mirrors the Savage's: where did he go off to? "You also, Konrad." There were things to discuss between the two, but Gerald could wait. He turns his attention, instead, to the cavalier Spaniard making introductions.

"Gerald Baker. Ventrue of the Carthian Movement." he says, accepting the man's hand. "I've got a bad habit of spending too much time around Prisci, it would seem." He chuckles, giving Konrad a fleeting glance. Friend of yours? His attention, at last, turns to Alessandra - or, Ale, apparently. "Gerald. Welcome to this fair city." It is already beginning to feel like home for him. An encouraging thought for the ambitious Carthian, considering the factor of time in shaping Domain politics.

Gerald can't help but feel like he and the other two men are 'intruding' into an established conversation. As much as he wants to give his own two cents, he worries that he will be seen as pushy. Not that he isn't but... appearances. Instead, he folds his hands behind his back and listens, smiling softly. Playing audience to such a pleasant-looking harem is a perk on its own, after all.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread