Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord had caught sight of the Gangrel make his way into Court. At first she simply nodded, somewhat vaguely, in his direction. The breath was caught in her mouth, her lips parted slightly, as she waited for him to draw near. His words took her aback; words forgotten, a smile spread across her face and wrapped, shameless and coy, up over one side of her face. Decorous movement as her hand rose and checked an errant length of hair. Predatory eyes flashed.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear, or so they say..."
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

V
    Vivian York

Vivian responded to her question about Asa. “That he does. At times, he does visit on these random occasions. But, as I’m sure you could guess, he is a busy man.” *He is the Prince after all and what Prince isn’t busy…*

“Indeed, allies are to be had in those walks of life. It is about who you know.” The Daeva winked to the feminine Gangrel.

And with that, the Whip himself showed up. Vivian chuckled with a nod, since Hildegarde took the words out of her mouth.

“We shall speak of ink at another time. Don’t let your eyes deceive you, Ale.” Laughing gently, so many were mistaken by appearances.

“Good evening Konrad. Thank you, and a pleasure to see you again.”

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Konrad approaches and addresses Hildegarde and Vivian, she feels her Beast shrink back in fear. It begged her to flee, to get away from the bigger Beast.

She resists the urge to run and smiles to Konrad, “Good to see you Konrad! Just got back in town actually.” She answers. “Not a whole lot, just looking to get Acknowledged and settled. How’ve you been?” it felt good to know he remembered her.

When Vivian mentions the Prince visits Court randomly, she nods, “I only hope I won’t make a social mistake when he is in attendance.” She says with a laugh. It didn’t worry her, she knows the rules.

“I like having a variety of allies.” She says, smirking at the wink.

“Oh, I look forward to that conversation Vivian. And I know my eyes haven’t deceived me that you’re more than just an enticing face.” She says playfully with a wink.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad's smirk bears teeth as he grins, given their favorable attentions. "You're saying good things about me, I hope," he remarks with some playfulness as Hildegarde clues him in.

"Pleasure's mine, Miss York," he says to Vivian. "Almost didn't recognize you without a strapping man on your arm. You look naked without one," he jokes, hoping she doesn't find offense in the comment. He'd seen her disappear with the Prince at that same party, and wrapped around Eddie at Baldwin's Monomacy, so she didn't seem likely to be shamed by the observation.

"Glad to have you back, Ale. I'm doing alright I think. Actually, I had come over to see if you were just passing through. I'm planning on getting the Family together for a meeting soon. I bet you'll be able to take care of your Acknowledgment there. A lot's changed since you were here last so I can get you up to speed then."

He puts his hands together in front of him and rubs his palms expectantly. "Sooo, you're talking about alliances, eh? Well, being on your best behavior is always a good start. No naughtiness, I expect? Not without inviting me anyways." The known Carthian seems in good spirits for the most part, perhaps feeling more confident given his growing reputation and position. Vivian and Alessandra at least were potential Allies, unaffiliated with the Covenants and potential recruits for the Movement. Hildegarde, however, he knew to be an established if mysterious figure. He knew she knew somethings, but just not what those somethings were.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A quick shake of her head, “Nope, I plan on staying this time.” She confirms. “And a Family meeting sounds great, I’ll be there. Change is good sometimes.” But not seeing Tracy at Court did worry her.

“Ah, well cattivo* is always best with others.” She says with a knowing smile.

“I should give you my number Konrad, in case I’m needed before the meeting.”

Italian Translation

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Good evening ladies and Mister Roth," heralded the Daeva's approach. "I beg your pardon if I am intruding." Casting his eyes to Konrad, "If I may just ask for a moment of your time Mister Roth."

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Priscus Cordoba," Hildegarde nodded, her smile shifting into something much warmer. "There is no intrusion. I take it your nights have been pleasant." Her eyes moved between Cordoba and Roth with a certain degree of expectation.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Sounds like a good idea. I'll trade you mine," says Konrad as Alessandra offers up her contact info while he provides his, not minding the audience of women who might remember such digits. "I don't expect it to run too long, but you never know."

Despite his brief time in their company he turns at the arrival of another Beast quite familiar to him. He remembers Juan's Beast to be a fierce creature indeed, though through his Protean Discipline it seems nothing more than an errant challenger. "Hey there, Pricsus Cordoba." It is a strange thing for Konrad's attention to be sought out in Court, though Galloway had done it once before.

He turns back to the ladies with a smirk and a shrug. "Ah, busy busy," he says jovially before turning back to Juan.

"Sure, this something you'd prefer in private?" he asks, glancing to the private meeting rooms in back. Juan already knew the type of services Konrad provides, but he isn't aware of any up-in-coming Monomacy duels on the horizon. Maybe the Incubus knew something he didn't.

V
    Vivian York

She wasn’t sure if a pattern was forming or if it was all in her head that her Priscus kept wandering toward her direction each Court. Vivian was fairly certain her thoughts were over exaggerating.

Shaking her head to the Spaniard, asking the Gangrel Whip for a moment was curious. Even more so when Konrad asked if privacy was needed. Who didn’t want a Latin lover… Doubtful that was the subject but the thought was entertaining.

“He just graced us with his presence Priscus de Cordoba… and now you take him away.” Her voice completely sarcastic and joking. “For shame.” Followed by a wink.

"But, urgent business is important. I'm sure us ladies shall somehow survive in conversation without the both of you..." The Daeva still making an attempt to be light hearted. Elysia could be far too serious at times.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Just then a handsome Kindred with a Spanish accent approached them. Before she could smile, she is filled with an intense fear of this larger and more powerful Beast. Thankfully he address Konrad, giving her time to get a handle on her Beast and fear.

He was addressed as a Priscus, and she smiles, “Good evening.” Was all she decided to say. She didn’t know the man, but he was well mannered enough, and he wasn’t talking to her.

When Konrad offers his contact info, she smiles, “Grazie*.”

The enticing Vivian seemed not to be bothered by the intrusion, and she was curious as to what else she could talk about with the woman.

Translation

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread