Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ale it is, then," Hildegarde continued to smile. "I should welcome you to the Domain, then. I would suggest acknowledgement, but you no doubt have that resolved already. Are you passing through or do you have a mind to a more permanent stay?"

It was small talk to be sure. It was also necessary. And conversation kept her eyes from wandering over the intriguing lattice-work of images that ran up the newcomer's arms.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

V
    Vivian York

“Good to see you as well Hildegarde.” Pleased to see the Lordess once again.

If it weren’t for the slight lilt of the foreign word, she would have though it was another name or hue for golden. "Ah, thank you. I felt the need for something… different.”

The woman seemed persistent to the shortened version of her name having noted it twice. It could have been the constant push of Beasts unnerving her as well, Vivian felt it too. Her fingers danced in a wave to Josephine , a slow nod of approval for her rich red gown.

Then, there was a Nosferatu she had not seen yet. His very presence was irritating, as if she wanted to eradicate him. The others, Angel Ducard and Julian Durand , a grin was launched their direction.

The Daeva's eyes focused back to the two women before her. “From where do you hail, Ale?” The only other logical question after Hildegarde’s.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I was actually hoping to get Acknowledged this evening. And I intend to make it a permanent stay this time.” At this point she was used to getting stared at. “See anything you like?” she asks with an easy smile.

As more Kindred appeared, her Beast stirred. While some didn’t seem to have a Beast, she knew better. The bewitching Kindred though caused fear in her Beast.

She focuses on Vivian, mentally though she was trying to sooth her Beast. Ah, so the other woman was Hilegarde, that left only the enticing one without a name.

“Florence originally. And judging by your accent, I’m not the only foreign one here tonight.” She smirks.

“You’ve both learned my name, but I’m afraid I’m at a disadvantage by not knowing yours.” Her eyes look between the women.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hildegarde Bingen of the Ordo Dracul," the Lord intoned almost by rote. She was still looking on the tattoos. "Where they from life or... post-mortem?" she asked finally with interest.

V
    Vivian York

“I’m Vivian York, Daeva. You may call me Vivian. I’m not affiliated with any covenants.” Although she was beginning to have something in mind, but not immediately.

The Daeva’s eyes became more attentive to the artwork on her flesh now that it was called into the open. She was certain the woman didn’t seem to mind, as like showing any skin, it came with the territory.

“Ah, yes, Italy is beautiful, or at least it was years ago. I’m originally from England.”

Vivian looked at Hildegarde, then to the rest of the Nox underground area. "As for your Priscus, I'm not entirely sure who or where they are.... What is your Clan?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She glances down at her arms, though she knew each piece by heart.

“A mixture of both actually, I started young. Any catch your eye? Do you have some?” her interest made Ale wonder if the woman had some of her own, or was thinking of getting one.

When Vivian mentions England, “I traveled through there a couple years ago. Had some interesting evenings to say the least.” Her quest had brought her through many Domains and countries.

It was a relief that neither woman was Invictus. She always hated how formal they were with all their titles and whatnot.

“Gangrel.” She answers. Sure, she could mention that she knew Tracy, well, kinda knew her. Not well, but she had talked to her previously. But this was actually kinda fun. “I was hoping to find out who was who within the Domain as well. I would hate to misstep or embarrass myself in some way.” She says with a smirk.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde pauses for a moment, a pose locking her in place as her head scans the room.

"Most interesting," the Lord comments. "I can answer some of your questions. The Priscus of the Gangrel is one Tracy Burns... who is yet to make an appearance at Court, it seems. If you look over there, you will find another of your Clan in conversation with the Reeve. Katya is her name... or so I have heard. sumthingpositiv ."

A beat.

"The Reeve is Chris Wooding, a Shadow and Hierophant of the Circle. Over there you can see Priscus Angel Ducard of the Haunts and my Priscus of Lords, Josephine. I do not know the other... fellow... but by his noisome air I would suggest he must be a Haunt as well." Turning slightly, she continued. "That is Rina Yui, a Shadow, in the corner. And that is the Grand Wyrm, David Regan, speaking with... Lady Starr of the Daeva and the Unconquered; she has worn many hats over the years but currently holds no position."

There was a flash of a smile, followed by a final movement.

"Julian sits over there... He is a Haunt as well. A whip... and it looks like he is in conversation with another of his kind. Must be new; I do not think I know him."

At last the pose broke; Hildegarde smiled broadly as she relaxed. Predatory eyes scanned the chamber one last time before they dulled into twin brown orbs, set in a pasty waxen mask. The Beast shivered excitedly as the Lord pulled it deep within herself - with so little opposition, it fought violently against the Dragon's restraining hand.

V
    Vivian York

Amazed how ‘in the know’ the Lady had been. She could have perhaps rattled off the names or positions herself, but, but far too rude not to give that privilege to the one which held stay in Sacramento longer.

It was surly shocking that the Gangrel Priscus and possibly Konrad Roth were both not in attendance. Maybe they were switching off and had their nights confused. “That is puzzling, Hildegarde.” Still looking to see if the Savage Whip may be around.

Vivian smiled as the Lord finished. She’d make an impressive Harpy.

There was only one other, that she knew of, who could acknowledge her tonight. However, Asa wasn’t in attendance. She was on the fence about him in general. Quite possibly the only one who made her uneasy without the feel of his Beast.

“Yes, England and many very large cities have their pitfalls. If you in the wrong subdivision, suburb or sub ground areas, you could find yourself in a nasty bit of trouble.” She’d heard stories, but Vivian didn’t go places to be one of those stories.

Flicking her finger up as if nearly forgetting. “Oh, and I have no ink. I thought about getting something that’d just be temporary, given our state.” Softly chuckling.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Italian Savage listens and looks when Hildegarde offers names and Domain positions.

She takes special note of who the Reeve was, intending to offer her services if the Domain needed. When another Savage was pointed out, she smiles, at least she wasn’t the only one here this evening. Though it was troubling that Tracy was not here, perhaps she would appear later.

“I was hoping to get Acknowledged this evening,” she says sounding disappointed, “Maybe Priscus Burns will make an appearance later.” One could hope. She wanted to get a Haven setup and get out of the dreaded hotel bathtub. “I am tired of having to go outside the Domains limits to feed.” She then shrugs, it is what it is.

Smiling to Hilegarde, “Thanks for pointing everyone out to me, it’s most helpful. Does the Prince take the time to attend these Courts?” it would be good to put a name with a face.

She looks to Vivian, “Ah, but sometimes you find allies in those areas.” She says with a knowing smile. After all, her father’s men ran most of the back alleys back home. Well, had run, that was years ago now. “All depends on who you know.” She hoped to make some of those connections here in the Domain once she got settled.

“I’d love to hear what you thought about getting. Every piece has a story behind it after all.” If your tattoo had no story, why get it? “And to be rude, but I can’t picture an enticing woman as yourself with a tattoo. At least nothing that would be out in the open.” She says with a wicked smile.

She chuckles with Vivian, “That does help if your artist does a poor job with your ink.”

But back to the Domain, “Anyone I should steer clear off or any trouble makers?”

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad approaches with a curl of his closed lips as he smirks at the enticing and stunning ladies gathered before him.

"Ladies. Hope I'm not interrupting. Miss York, looking good as always. And Hildegarde, isn't it? Nice to meet you without the mask." It doesn't take much to match the woman from the Valentine's Day party with the Ventrue Whip, knowing both their names and figures.

"Ale, hey, didn't think you were still around," says Konrad with slightly more enthusiasm. "I was just telling the Priscus a few weeks back how I hadn't see you in a while. What's shaking?" His mannerisms are relaxed and playful despite the conflicting presence of their Beasts. He knows the ladies well enough to get over the urge to tear out their pretty little throats.

12. Likes Orianna liked this post
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread