1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Lords of Storms and Masters of Iron

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo rolls over, looking around the shop, and seeing Gwen leaning against the wall passed out. Vincent hangs over the register, a small pool of drool below his hanging form, Cory lay curled up in a corner, at some point in the night he had shifted to urhan and passed out. Sam... damn she could drink, she almost had Cory a few times. Sam lay passed out on the floor, leaning against the wall like Gwen, but with quite a few empty bottles around her.

Mateo laughed a little to himself... what a wierd little family he had in this pack. Gwen calm and collected, or so he thought until she was drunk. Cory, loving and caring, seeing everyone like a brother or sister. Sam, tough little shit, total roughneck. Vinny... Mateo laughed a little harder looking at his passed out form, the perfect Omega, goofy, willing to roll with the punches, and smartass enough to not take shit. Mateo felt a heavy swell of pride looking at his Pack, though their current passed out state wasn't the most flattering.

"Come on people! Wakey Wakey! Sammy-pup! Vinny! Tribe time!" He yelled, loud enough to wake them, probably loud enough to scare the shit outta them.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent sits up and immediately wished he hadn't. Surprisngly, he had no drums pounding in his head but the amount of alcohol consumed swilled in his gut like a mixing pot of bad times to come.

"Christ, I smell really bad." Why did he say that outloud? He rubs his eyes and looks to Mateo, hair hanging in front of his face. "Where the fuck is my beanie?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo laughs at Vincents question. Looking around, and taking a step and stopping, he realises he has lost a shoe at some point last night... and looking at the rest of the pack he realises that all are missing one article of clothing here or there... "Did we play strip poker?" He asks to himself, one eye slightly twitchy at the thought. "I have no idea where it is... Maybe it was devoured by your drool?" He says with a smile.

He moves over to Sam, giving her a soft shake, "Sammy-pup, you gotta wake up babe, its tribe time!"

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen starts awake at Mateo's initial shout, taking a few seconds to adjust. That initial instant of 'where the hell am I' everyone goes through every morning takes her a few moments to work through. Oh, right. That.

"Next time," she starts, still somewhat woozy, "less paint thinner, more of the good stuff." Oh Lord, what did I do last night? Well, it didn't matter now. A brand new day, and the pack was happy she'd gotten drunk. Or at least, they'd better be, she thought, because I'm not doing this again anytime soon.

She puts a hand to her forehead, trying to rearrange her thoughts for the day ahead. She's still wearing her hospital outfit, but after the rough night, it's not exactly clean or wearable at work.

Vinny looks down as Mat mentions drool and curses. He grabs an old rag to wipe it off from his chin and the counter he was using as a pillow. It takes a few moments to sink in that he is using his beanie. He curses once again before chuckling.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

<<rowwrr>> ... *sniffsniff* ... *huff* ... <<rrowworr>>

While not actually part of any official language, it still makes sense to Cory.

He lifts his head from between his forepaws and looks at the shoe tucked against his chest. He sniffs it a few times, noting a couple chew marks. His hours old slobber has covered up the owners scent.

Still functional. Okay, so who is missing a shoe?

Cory uses his snout to move the shoe to a better spot, then shoves his nose into the shoe. He stands on all four legs and raises the shoe in the air.

If no one recognizes it, I get a new chew toy.

He whines to the group, a simple querie requiring minimal effort.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"No dad...day off remember..." Samantha mumbled after Mateo the first time he called after her. A few bottles clattered around her as she squirmed a little.

her face quickly turned to a scowl as her eyes fluttered open."I said-Oh." She looked pretty surprised to see Mateo standing right there. "OK...How much did we drink?" The sudden roar a a few vicariously placed bottle suddenly answered her question as she tried to stand up. "Never mind...Wheres my Jacket? Could have sworn I had it before." She muttered while smoothing out her hair as best as she could. And why the hell does my head feel perfectly fine? Would have expected a sledgehammer or something...

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen shakes herself awake one last time, before standing up and streeeeeeeetching. At which point she notices something is different. Somewhere, somehow, her t-shirt got lost in the evening. Which is patently impossible, since she was wearing her hospital shirt over it, and that's still there. How the hell does that happen?

It's better not to ask, she reflects. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm heading home, and showering. I'll be spending the day in the hisil."

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent looks at Cory and shakes is head, lifting to show his sneakered feet for good measure.

"So, Mat, what's with the bombastic wake-up call? There a fire or som'ing?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo laughs, the looks at Cory with a stink eye... my damn shoe....

He walks over, grabbing it and throwing it on quick, and turning to Gwen, Vincent, and Sam. "No your not, your going to watch these two get initiated, we all are going. Pack runs with Pack. You two..." He says, pointing out Sam and Vincent. "are getting your tribal initiation done today, so we gotta head to the skirts of Tur, to meet Tony. Anyone not ready?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last