Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She decided it was time to make good on her agreement with Pepper. A text had been sent, asking Crowley if they could meet. A time and place was decided and Faye grabbed a coat and headed out the door.

Oak Park Brewing Company was easy enough to find, and after parking the car she headed inside. Her eyes scanned for a quiet, out of the way booth or table. It was a week night so thankfully they were not too busy. She takes off her coat and hangs it on the back of the chair. Her outfit was simple, an off the shoulder long sleeved white shirt with distressed jeans. Her long hair was in a messy side braid.

She decided to hold off on ordering anything until Crowley arrived, not really sure what types of beer he liked.
    Crowley

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

And then there is Crowley.

Today he is back to black, baggy, jeans with a Metal T and a bandana wrapped around his head. Chains jingle, looped to, and from, his belt. The swagger is back too.

So is the grin. Its a big grin. Its his "hey, theres Faye" grin, which is to say, devilish. He makes a friendly gestures with his hand as he approaches; the chair creaks as he flops into it.

"Hey!"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A wide smile is offered as he sat down, she was clearly happy to see him.

“Hey yourself! It’s good to see you, thanks for meeting with me.” She says with a sparke in her eyes.

“I wasn’t sure what type of beer you would like, so I haven’t ordered anything yet. But I was leaning towards the sampler.” She says pointing to it on the menu, which offered six different beers of your choice. “Oh, and the beer is on me today.” Smile.

“How’ve you been?”

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Sampler, heh?" Crowley took a look over the menu. Finger swirling in the air, he randomly picked. "I'll take... that one!" His voice took on a triumphant note.

"Um... Yeah... A lot of bad. A lot of good." He ran a hand through his hair. "How about you?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “I like the way you pick beer!” she says with a grin .

She gestures for a waiter and places their order. Once he left, she turns back to Crowley,

“I heard that the last group meeting was quite the mess.” She says with a frown. “A lot of good? Can you share?” she asks, not knowing if it was something Herald related and not trying to pry.

“Me? A lot better now.” She says before lowering her eyes, “I wanted to say I’m sorry for the way I just disappeared.” Her fingers nervously work a napkin before she continues. “It wasn’t the right way to handle what was going.” Her eyes finally meeting his, more gray then blue.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Um... Yeah. Both of them."

He paused, collecting his thought. "The Board meeting was not too hot. The new Board of Directors didn't shape up too well with the shareholders. Politics derailed things badly when it looked like one faction had got too many goodies. There was fall out from that in our little group meeting. Ended up with a shuffling of the seats. Pepper is the chair now."

Leaning on the table, he bought his hands together in front of his face.

Double-speak and inferences. He hoped Faye could tease out the meaning.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Damn, she leaves for a month and misses all the excitement, figures.

Sighing, “In a way it was to be expected. When mixing different personalities, different agendas,” her hands come up when she shrugs. Lowering them back to the table, “Something is bound to go wrong. Hard to get people to all agree sometimes.”

She pauses as the drinks were brought, and a smile a thanks was offered. Waiting until the waiter left,

“But maybe they can pull it together at the next meeting. Learn where they went wrong and move forward.” That was Faye, the optimistic.

“Pepper will do a good job. She has the drive and the knowledge to go far. And speaking of her, that was another part of the reason I asked to meet up. Where I’ve decided to set down roots and make this city home, I want to offer to help if I can. Maybe if you hear about something that needs to be looked into or something you can give me a call. I don’t want to stay and not help in any way I can you know?” plus she hated just sitting idle.

She randomly picks a beer from the sampler and raises it to Crowley with a smile.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley is greedy. He has his beer in his mouth before he even stops to think. So he has to stop drinking and looks very silly with his face buried in foam while he pauses to collect his thoughts.

"You're with the Panthera Nox, right?" Crowley spoke quietly, eyes shifty, as he lowered his beer. "Support your Cabal. Support your Path. I guess that might mean practicing your very special skills for when we start doing overwatch for the Charter. Keep your eyes and ears peeled. See anything strange, let me or Asp know."

He cracked another grin.

"We gotta get this town ship shape!"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She sets down the glass she had, and nods her head at Crowleys question, while picking a different beer. Samplers were the best!

“Yup, I am. Was a little worried they would have kicked me out for leaving.” But they didn’t, which made her happy, and wonder if she really did have something to offer.

At the mention of Asp, “Only really talked with her once, when we did karaoke. Seems like a laid back girl who wouldn’t take anyones crap. Think she would be open if I contacted her just to kinda get to know her better, let her get to know me better?” Was she a little afraid of her, yeah, a little. “I’m hoping when it warms up and I’m able to get out and perform that it’ll be easier for me to keep an eye out. I just don’t want others to think I’m not helping.” She says with a shrug. "Plus, I don't want to be left out of any excitement!" she replies with a grin.

“And I agree.” Nodding her head, “Have you found a study group yet?”

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley chuckles.

"Yeah. Helped found a group called Temoins du Sud. We... keep an eye on South Sacramento and stuff. Mixed bag, but you know, that means we got plenty of feathers in our bow." He twirled his beer. "Yeah... at one time I was thinking of talking to you and Striker about forming a group... but that time has passed. So."

He took a swig.

"You could try with Asp. I s'pose. It may or may not work - I don't exactly run in the same circles as she does, so I can't say for sure. But she might like the chance to have a night off; she's got a lot on her plate right now."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread