Ended
Watch

(1503) Striker and Miach

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    T

Continues from here.

"So what's up buddy?" Striker asked after stepping away a few paces yet again.

Miach

PRE

"Ha, thank you." Miach said to the Shaman first as he agreed to this talk.

"Well, it's pretty simple actually. Straight to the point ? I and Idun had a talk with Weavebreaker a couple of weeks ago about merging the remaining Archangels and the remaining Medstars..." the doctor let it hang a couple of seconds.

"She was to talk with you about it, and I wanted to know what you thought about it, then. I haven't seen her since then, I must say." he finished, a slight tinge of worry in the voice.

T

Striker's eyes narrowed at Idun's name but it turned to a look of confusion as Miach finished the sentence.

"Yeah she didn't mention anything to me and I haven't heard from her lately ay. I'll be honest with ya mate, I've got no problem with you, but I'm pretty pissed with the way Idun's handled things recently and I don't think Weave an' I see eye to eye on enough to work together ay." He said without nonsense.

"I heard some rumours about some other mages tryin'a get a cabal together so I'm gonna be lookin' into that." he added with an apologetic smile. It wasn't his fault that Miach had bad information, but he knew personally how much it sucked to have cabalship pulled out from underneath you.

Miach

PRE

Miach's face turned slightly sour as Striker explained the situation from his eyes. "I... see..." he said, trying a forced smile and shrug. That would at least warrant another talk with Idun.

On the plus side, there was at least someone who was coming out of this with something tangible to grasp. "I wish you luck with that other Cabal, then, I really do." the doctor said earnestly to the Shaman.

And also, since the man was an Arrow... "And if you need me, please don't hesitate t ocall. I guess you won't need another Life user, but in case it would happen..."

T

Striker wasn't surprise at Miach's reaction to his assessment of his long time cabalmate. If they were close he wasn't going to like hearing Striker's opinion, but that wasn't the shaman's problem.

"Cheers mate. 'Preciate it. I hope you can find some folk to work with too ay." he said genuinely.

"So um. What d'you do? Like what would I call you for?" he asked curiously.

Miach

PRE

"I hope so, too." was the Enchanter's reply, though it seemed like it would be a long time in the coming now.

"You... don't know ?" Miach asked, puzzled, after Striker's own question. Well, another proof that the intended purpose of the Medstars was not met.

"I'm a doctor. I try and keep people alive... You're wounded, sick, or what... that's my fight."

T

"Sure, sure. Yeah you're a doc. Idun said something about that I think. Good profession helpin' people an' stuff. But I meant round here." He said nodding his head at the token of assembled mages of the concilium. "What do ya do for the Awakened? There's no Red Cross order ay!" he added with a chuckle. "You are part of an order right?"

Miach

PRE

"Ha..." Oops... Embarrassing moments one after the other.

"Well, you could say I'm your host, sort of...." even if it was Gina doing all the work now.

"I'm a mystagogue. I try and keep our Arcane Knowledge available for all those worthy of it." even if it still had implications the man was only brushing now.

T

"Ah. Mysterium ay? Yous look after this museum then." he confirmed looking around as if seeing it for the first time.

"I've never been much of a reader ay. Prefer to learn by doin'. But I've been tryin'a get my head around the Charter and Lex and stuff recently. It's a bit simpler now it's all been condensed, the old one Pepper gave me just had so much stuff in it." He shook his head remembering the task of trying to make sense of it.

"Soo." he said sounding curious. "Got any cool artifacts in here?" he asked with a look of expectation. Mysterium kept artifacts right? The good ones they didn't want the other mages to get their hands on.

Miach

PRE

While it wouldn't be correct to say that Miach was looking after the Museum - it was after all the Curator's duty - it was part of his calling though, and something he would do if asked. So he nodded in agreement at the Arrow's first question. "I try." was all he humbly said.

As for his next sentence... "I... was like that, too. Then I met someone" time had flown, and now he could talk about Menwel again "and she showed me that there could be a lot to learn in books too." he confessed.

"As for the Lex..." the doctor sadly shook his head. Not his thing, far from it.

He then gave the Arrow a squinty eye, then decided on humour. "Sure we do ! You'd see Athena's shield for instance, or Lugh's lance !" and he chuckled kindly.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread