Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1503) Striker and Miach

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    T

"Yeah. I know that's true and I should probably try readin' an stuff in my spare time or whatever, but I dunno. It's just borin' sometimes. I can get into a book if it's somethin' I'm interested in. Like biology in school, that was interesting. Still only just passed, but it was int'restin' anyway. Still learnt a bunch." Striker said.

He frowned and shook his head as Miach named some things. "Haven't heard of them mate. Sound impressive though." he said genuinely wondering what was so funny.

Miach

PRE

"Biology was cool, indeed." Miach agreed. His evening course a couple of years ago had convinced him of that.

Then, seeing as to how the man was taking him seriously on the artifacts, he shook his head in denegation. "Nah, don't take me seriously on that. I was making things up. I have no clue whether they exist or not, but heck sure don't have them." he didn't even know what they had... so close-lipped was Tyria. Or he wasn't ready ?

"But enough about me. What about you, then ? I know you've been around for a while, and that you have a... situation... but apart from that ?" the tall man asked, genuinely interested.

T

"Oh righto." Striker replied smiling and laughed with the bloke. He didn't know exactly why it was funny, but if the fella was making stuff up he could appreciate that it had to be humourous.

His face turned grim at the mention of his 'situation'. "Yeah so I'm a Talon with the Arrow and a Thyrsus like Idun." He looked around scanning each of the mages in the room. "Hmmm none of the other shamans are here. Bugger. I was hoping to find out what happened at the meeting and if we got a councillor or not." He brought his attention back to Miach.

"So I work at a vet, like riding my push bike. What else do you wanna know? Hey we should have a beer some time ay." he suggested. Get out of this stuffy museum and somewhere we can relax.

Miach

PRE

OOC

As Striker introduced himself, and then suggested a beer, Miach grinned.

"You know what, it sounds like a plan to me. What about Thursday evening the [date]. I'll call you a couple of days before to set the place ?" he asked. Once the Arrow had anwsered, Miach gave him a smile and a "it's been nice talking with you", but since everything else could wait till they meet again, Miach joined back the throng.

T

"Sounds good mate. Seeya then. Hey I might bring Faye along too." Striker gave Miach and nod as he left to rejoin the crowd. The shaman moved back to the conversation he hadn't really been a part of anyway.

Striker returns to here.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread