Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Skeleton Keys) Cutting Gordian Knots

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    C
    Casitive

Disappointment in Hildegarde's voice matches the seed of disappointment in David. Still, it may be useful that Hildegarde at least got a look, rather than be shut out completely. “I'd like for us all to go to the CHiP's location tonight,” announces the Mortician while Angel Ducard and Josephine study the maps.

If you have any trusted members of your Clans or, perhaps, coterie members, ask them to come. I don't think there will be resistance here but if there is, I'd like for us to be prepared.” David's dull-brown gaze takes on an intense sheen as it roves around the room.

Once we've explored this map,” David lets the rest of the sentence go unsaid. Citrus Heights is in the heart of a Viper's Nest. If there's no resistance at one place, there certainly will be resistance at the other. No one enters Citrus Heights without Brady's knowledge.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde was consulting the blue prints and the documents she had bought with her. The flicker of annoyance and irritation that lingered on her porcelain features spoke volumes.

"Yes. Of course." The Lord agreed as she began to mechanically return the useless documents to their briefcase. "I shall get my coat." And a knife as I was so unprepared the last time.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

3. Likes West liked this post
    A
    Angel Ducard

"No Priscus Regan, my contacts did not. But that is not prohibiting my investigation. Old leads are better then no leads. I don't believe in cold cases. Good information thank you, I will make sure my people are careful."

I listen to Josephine theorize about the architecture beneath the city and nod at her ideas. "Indeed, I agree Priscus Sterling, It wouldn't be too difficult to achieve if he was in the city when the sewer system was originally installed. I have no knowledge of how long Straiphen was in the city."

Looking for a moment to Hilde before she left I nod to her, "Be safe Hildegarde, if you need accompaniment please reach out to my whip. Either he or one of my other clanmates could surely assist."

PRE

A soft noise issued from Josephines throat and her eyes lifted from the blue prints. "Sadly, there is nothing that I see here. I will need more than this to truly determine any sort of meaningful pattern. This is like attempting to decipher the symbolism of an entire mosaic or tapestry with only a few inches of one corner. I doubt that I will be able to find anything more by physically going to the location, but I am not adverse to it. There might well be other meaningful things to observe. And I shall invite a friend of mine along so that we might have another set of eyes with us. I do not know whether she will agree to come, of course. Also, I shall leave it to your judgement, Hildegarde, as to whether there are any others from within our clan that we should invite," Josephine declared. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I also have something to fetch."

On to the new scene?

A
    Angel Ducard

I am good...

C
    Casitive

Hildegarde is coming with us,” David states simply as he rolls up the maps and slips them back into the tube. A quick text to Rina is fired off.

We are leaving now, if you have anyone you'd like to bring,” David half-reiterates, “then call them now. I'll get my jacket.

As well as the knife he used at Yolo.

West

A
    Angel Ducard

I will be crafty about merging the next thread with Hell Drivers. Unless stopped, I am bouncing out of this thread.

"Very well. I will go meet with my people bring them up to speed, and catch up with you. Text me the location where you are going." I gather my coat and begin to make my way to the door.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegard pursed her lips.

"Perhaps we can enlist Gerard Baker to our cause..." She looked for confirmation from David and Josephine both while, with her free hand, she searched on her person for her phone. "With his help, that would make a coterie of five."

If there are no objections I'll bring Gerard in
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

C
    Casitive

Eyes trail after Angel's rapidly disappearing form, not stopping her as she strides away to get her own preparations in order.

Half-way out of the room himself, David nods at Hildegarde, “If you think he'll be an asset; then by all means. I've requested that Rina Yui meet us at the location. She'll be there.” The Shadow Dragon trusts Rina's very particular set of skills and the similar sense of dutifulness she shares with him.

Hopefully, it will be enough.

Let's go.

And... cut?

PRE

"Not a coterie. Simply a coalition," Josephine corrected, very firmly upon that point.

Cut! Don't forget to tag jo-jo into the new scene, plz.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.