Ended
Watch

First Meal

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    B
    BDeHaven

Glancing at the three of them he's not sure what the deal is with the other guy there he hasn't said a word. Turning his attention back to the two he had been talking with though. "So since I'm new in town could any of you direct me to those that I should get in to contact with preferably some one like the Herald and if you know any one in the Mysterium. I would most grateful for your assistance in the matter."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She still wasn’t completely sure if she believed in Church and all that. But she wanted to be respectful, “That’s good to know. And I think my moving around is done, I’ve decided to settle here in the city.” Which was true.

She couldn’t help the amused smile that appears on her lips and she laughs, “Oh, no. Not that kind of performer.” Clearly amused. “I’m a side show performer. Though I have performed in the Circus before.” Nothing against what he inferred she could be, but it just wasn’t her thing.

“But surely you won’t hold it against us that we aren’t.” she says with a smile.

“I can certainly direct you to him,” a nod and smile was made in Crowleys direction, “It must be your luck day!”

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Yeah. Thats me, friend," Crowley bobs his head. "The people you are looking for work out of the Filliard Goldman Museum. Look for a Tyria Primoria - she has offices there. She'll put you to rights." He whet his lips with his drunk and made an experimental foray into his meal. "I'll give you my number, while I am at it. I can take yours and pass it along. We have regular meetings so I can drop you a note when the next one falls due. I would say that sometimes we use a code to let the Wise know when to meet but I doubt you'd take note of cheap flyers for local bands. But, you know, keep an eye out."

He paused again, finger tapping now on his phone, placed on the table before him. He chewed slowly on a fry.

"How much do you know of what goes on here, may I ask?"

OOC NOTE: the flyers don't have a mechanical In-Game effect - they are just a means to say the mages know where to be

B
    BDeHaven

A mischievous smile lights up his face as he looks at her. "Oh I doubted you were truly that kind of performer. What do you do in your side show? or better yet don't tell me, just let me know where you perform and then I can show up and enjoy it."

"Of course I won't hold it against you all." with a wave of his hand.

Nodding as Crowley spoke. "Filliard Goldman museum, Tyria Primoria. I'll keep an eye out for signs. Gladly take your number sir." As He passed him one of his cards, handing one to the young lady as well.

"I'm completely unaware of anything that is going on out here. The Church moves us around as needed which is how I came to be here." Pallbearer says with a shrug of his shoulders.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She was pretty sure that would be a first, a man of the Church attending one of her shows.

"That sounds great! I hope to have one going sometime next month." granted the weather stays nice and all that.

As a card was passed to her as well, she looks it over before sliding it into a pocket.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley nods along with the Padre.

"That must be hard. Moving around all the time. I was a bit like that myself once. Anyway - some things to keep in mind around here. Avoid Sacramento State. There are some Mad people out that way who really do want to wreck your day. We are moving against them, but they have their hooks in deep." Crowley gave a significant look, then continued. "If you want tho help, I'd suggest joining a Cabal. They are the main movers and shakers around here; independents are accepted but if you want to get anything done, you need some friends to back you up."

B
    BDeHaven

Pallbearer reaches out and takes one of the apple turnovers, munching with contentment as Crowley spoke.

"Well I've got nothing against joining a cabal but I do have other commitments those that are most dear and ones that will not be broken. Do you know if any are looking for someone?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blue eyes look over to Crowley,

"I'm not sure to be honest. There have been a lot of new faces in town, so maybe some are or maybe some new ones have popped up."

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley leaned back and stretched his neck.

"Well... I think we still host regular meetings. So that any who are interested can turn up and see if they can... mesh... I guess. You might enjoy coming over... I mean, we hold the meetings in an old church hall. You... You might like the architecture."

He fumbled for his phone and gently pulled up a map of the city. "This should show you how to get there, if you find a moment to spare." He tabbed across and tapped his finger over the Circle of Creation. "In fact... Stuff it! I'll give you my number. Give me a call sometime and I can try and get times for you. Hows that sound?"

B
    BDeHaven

Pallbearer grins at the man."Oh that's perfect, I'll definitely drop you a line." He frowns for a second or two. "is there any thing else I should know before departing?"

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.