Ended
Watch

First Meal

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    B
    BDeHaven

Today has been a long day and it wasn't even late but here he is simply famished so the overweight Priest decides to stop in at a Mcdonalds on the way to the Cathedral. Pallbearer places his order and finds a free table, sitting down he says a quick prayer an starts in on his meal with gusto and lets his eyes wander around the mostly empty restaurant. The man's eyes come to rest on a group of young people the one is even wearing a trench coat out in this heat What people do in the name of fashion. that thought makes the priest smile. He tries hard not to sit and watch the group but they seem to be the most interesting people in here and he does so love to people watch.

Cast in Privacy Mana spent for all day duration
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-15 23:05:30 Pallbearer rolls 7 to Cast Entropic Shield (wits+occult+death) (10 Again) 4, 1, 5, 9, 9, 2, 1 2 successes

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

As soon as Crowley walks up, a wide smile appears on her face.

"Crowley, great to see you! Sit down," she says with a gesture to the seats. "This is Shore, we were just discussing the area and politics. You know, all the fun stuff."

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Beaming like a cat, the Acanthus complied and shunted himself into a seat. "All the fun stuffs!" he hissed playfully. Half turning so he could place his back to the wall, he gave the restaurant his usual quick scan before studying the new face. "So. Shore. Planning on passing through or staying around a while, 'cause if you are... we can help set you up."

Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-18 17:46:33 Crowley to not show interest rolls 2 to Manipulation + Subterfuge (10 Again) 5, 7 failure
    2015-04-18 17:44:38 Crowley to scan the area rolls 5 to Wits + Occult (10 Again) 7, 8, 9, 9, 5 3 successes

His can, however brief, lingered where he felt the pull of shaped mana. Sure enough, his Sight discerned the glow of another Awakened - or at least a person with an active spell cast upon them. Don't look! he schooled himself, not that it helped. He was looking, head bouncing between Pallbearer and Shore.

"Is he one of ours?" It was a less than subtle whisper, directed at Faye .

B
    BDeHaven

Noticing the trench coated young man's odd behavior Pallbearer's face went from his normal cheery smile to a thoughtful face he wears when contemplating. Watching the man as he talks to his two companions the Father starts to wonder what the odd staring was about. It could be that one doesn't often see a man of the cloth consuming the cheap food of the masses. On the other hand the boy could be experiencing some sort of internal guilt brought on by sin and seeing the Father has brought it to mind in an unpleasant fashion. Least Likely of all is that the young man is a fellow will-worker who has noticed his spell.

Getting up and leaving his meal for the moment he heads for the bathroom. Confining himself to a stall the first order of business is dealt with. Then a little bladder relief, washing of hands and heading back to his table.

Sight
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-21 07:39:34 Pallbearer rolls 5 to Pallbearer casts Supernal Vision (10 Again, Rote) 4, 8, 2, 4, 2, 1, 7, 5, 2, 5 1 success

Now for a little examination.
      Eyeballing the boy
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-21 07:52:55 Pallbearer to scrutinize the trench coat wearer rolls 6 to Intelligence + Occult + 1 from supernal vision (10 Again) 6, 2, 7, 7, 3, 3 failure

Like he thought nothing. Pallbearer was willing to bet money it was just a guilty conscious. Turning his attention back to his meal.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The whisper made her eyes scan the area, trying not to be obvious and all that. When they settle upon the priest.

Matching Crowleys whisper, "He appears to be, unless my eyes are deceiving me." she answers. But she wasn't one for being subtle, just wasn't in her. She pushes her chair back and bounces over to the priest.

"Hi!"
    she says with a wide smile. "Seems we have a few things in common, come and join us." she says with a gesture of her head, her tone friendly. After inviting him over, she heads back to her table. Sitting down and flashing Crowley a grin.

B
    BDeHaven

Noting the approaching beautiful young lady from the group he had been watching Pallbearer's face lights up in his normal cheery smile.
    "Hello." he replies "Sure, I'll join you just give me a moment."

Having went to the counter and purchased enough apple pie turnovers for the group he shows up at their table placing the tray down before taking a seat.

"Please help yourselves." Gesturing at the desserts."This young lady tells me that we have something in common. Are you all part of the Church? Perhaps the leaders of the Youth group?" a genial smile on his lips as he stares from person to person.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley wares a curious face as the man-of-the-cloth joins them. He scratches absently at his jaw and munches on some of his meal. Wetting his lips with his drink, he begins: "Ah... Thank you, Padre. I think we might have certain aligned interests, yes." He stopped, licked his fingers, wiped them.

Extending his hand in a friendly gesture: "Folks call me Crowley. I'm not part of a Church, exactly, but I do have friends who are religious. Not much of a youth leader, either. But I do play in a rock band. Does that count?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She should have known he would assume she was referring to church and all that.

"And I'm Madison. Church has not really been my thing, I move around too much." she made sure to make her tone respectful. Not wanting to offend the priest. "And as far as a Youth Group, I'm a performer, and often have young kids in the audience." it was true.

"I was referring to,"
    she pauses, waving a hand, "How Awake we all are."

B
    BDeHaven

Pallbearer shakes the younger man's hand while shaking his head side to side. "Sadly being in a rock band doesn't count. Not saying that I disapprove or anything of the sort, Just that I don't think music influences the masses as much as the artist would like. Take Bad Religion for example by far my favorite Punk band. However they have only ever influenced me to vote and pay attention to the issues in politics, it's something but I could be much more active on the subject, writing my congressman devoting time an energy to political functions and volunteer work. the priest shrugs in a what can you do fashion.

Turning his head t face the girl. "That's a shame, Moving around often need not keep you from the Church. With the exception of what language it's in Mass at every Catholic church is the same, You'll be welcomed despite not being a regular I assure you."

"Err... What kind of performer? You don't look like much of a clown person to me, and I hate to think of young kids being present at the usual performances that attractive young women participate in.

"Ah, Yes indeed I suppose we are. Although I was much more excited when I thought you were Catholics.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.