Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“I’ve only been to the Rage once, but it was a blast!” she says with excitement. “If you decide to go and want company, let me know, I’ve been wanting to go again.” Which was true, she loved to dance and let go.

She nods her head as she takes another sip. “An interesting Path.” She tries to remember if she had a number for Avis. She was of the same Path, right? “I can give you the number for Crowley, he likes to meet new faces in town and get them in touch with others on their Path and all that.” Another sip. “I could also send him a text and see if he’s busy, maybe he can stop by.” She offered.

“So tell me more about yourself. What do you enjoy doing, music, what you do for work, you know, all of that.” She said, obviously wanting to hear more about him.

N
    Novelty

"I'll keep that in mind." Shore replies finding Faye's excitement somehow easy to relate to. Who didn't like to party after all?

"I don't mind if he joins us if he's free." he says before producing from his jeans pocket his cellphone, definitely not a smartphone and by the scratches that marked its casing it had been dropped a few too many times. "The more the merrier..." he adds as gets into the phone contact menu, ready to add Crowley's number to the list.

"I'm currently between jobs, as of my recent move" He says before before giving the back of his head a light scratch, "So if you hear that someone is looking for a waiter just give me a call. I'm reliable, friendly, and I have four years of experience working in my former teacher's restaurant in Maui." He smiles at his self-promotion. The economy may have been recovering but he is broke, especially since he has no place to stay other than a motel. A man is gotta do what he is got to do.

"What about you? What do you do for a living?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She reaches for her duffle bag and rummages around until she finds her cell phone. The screen is tapped a few times before she finds the number she was looking for. As she sends a quick text to Crowley, she will tell Shore the number.

A grin was offered as he recited his job skills. “Well, I’ll certainly keep you in mind and keep an eye out for any openings. With how large the city is, and how many restaurants there are, I’m sure you’ll find something in no time.” She tone was matter of factly.

“I’m a performer, side show to be exact. Though business is slow until the weather warms up a little, not many people out. So my time is spent either training or doing private shows.”

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    N
    Novelty

"Really?" Shore says with a somewhat surprised look on his face. Side show, who would have thought of that? Definitely not him. "Let me guess... You must be the Bearded Lady, right?" He adds with a cheeky smile. What a joke, right? Not that that would be a problem for Faye anyway, probably she'd still look stunning and have guys runnin' after her. He could totally picture that. Wait, no! Scrap that image, way too disturbing.

"What do you actually do in your shows?" He says indulging his curiosity because he has no clue of what a sideshow involves.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She was used to others being surprised by what she did.

Her eyes widen and a hand move to her chin, “Is it that obvious?!” she playfully asks with a laugh. It was pretty clear she didn’t take herself too seriously.

“Oh, contortion, fire breathing, eating and dancing. Sword swallowing and sometimes suspension. And every once and a while I’ll offer tarot readings.” But she was thinking she needed to add something more.

Her phone vibrates on the table and she glances down, “Looks like Crowley has some free time today.” She says with a smile. "He's a great guy, real easy going."

N
    Novelty

"Wow, that sounds like a great show." Shore says leaning back and relaxing into his seat. She has a curious job and a very specific set of skills. He has no doubt it took a lot of hard work and extreme dedication to learn to do some of the things in Faye's repertoire. Her resume must be quite a read. "How did you get into side-showing?"

The mage nods when Faye informs him that Crowley would be joining the fun. "Cool." He simply states then one hand goes to ruffle his own blondish hair. Faye seems cool so he guesses he could trust her word on Crowley.

"What can you tell me about the city? Any place where I'm not allowed?" Cabals in Maui were relatively chilled with their turfs so going around was easy but here things might be different. Do Ask and be Safe.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She beams, “Thanks!” guess you could say she was proud of what she did. “I actually come from a family of performers. Spent my childhood traveling and then went to school in Canada for more specific training. Been doing it ever since. Though I want to add more to my show, I’m just not sure what.” Shrug. There were so many tricks and stunts, it was hard to pick one or two.

“Well, lets see, our government went through a pretty big overhaul last year. Things are still falling into place from that. The University is a no go, as there are people there who want to banish us and others like us.” Her tone was lowered for the part on Banishers, and she hoped he caught on. “That’s the only place that has been mentioned to me. There are actually groups looking into it.” Best be honest. “But the city as a whole is a great place, lots of things to do and there is always someone willing to lend a hand if you need it. Um,” she says, thinking, “Pretty sure the Study Groups are cool with you walking through their turf, as long as you’re not there to cause trouble. There are a few different Study Groups, and I recommend meeting with them and finding one that fits.” She picks up her shake and goes to take another sip, but gets nothing. Frowning, she opens it and see’s it empty. Well, that sucks.

N
    Novelty

Shore nods with a hint of interest. "It must be nice to share the love of performing with your family," he muses. He wouldn't know; his parent and he never shared anything beyond blood and that is one of the reasons why he is here sitting at a McDonald's across Faye.

"I'm sure you'll think of something cool to add to your show."

When the topic moves to the Concilium and the shifting or rather renewed politics, Shore stays silent and listens carefully to Faye. "Damn, universities always have the best parties..." he says joking but deep down he is genuinely sad of missing his chance of attending an out of control party. Oh well, at least cabal here won't shoot him and that is enough for now.

"What about my path leader?" He asks before grabbing for his soda and finishing it off.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“It defiantly made for a fun and interesting childhood.” She says with a laugh. Her head then nods, “It’s just deciding on one that’s the problem.” If a show was too long you lost interest of the crowds.

Smirking, “You’re telling me! Just means you gotta be a little creative.” She hadn’t been to a good party in a while now.

His Path Leader? Oh yeah, it was Avis. “I don’t have her number, sorry. Only really talked and hung out with her a handful of times. But her name is Avis, its pronounced “Aw-Vee”. She’s an important member of our Club who stands up for what she believes and fights for what is right.” It was true, and her own opinion on her didn’t matter here. “I’m sure Crowley has her contact information.”

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Speak of the devil and he does appear.

Crowley strides into the McDonalds in a hurried swirl of trench coat and doc martens with his sandy hair frizzed and the light picking out the stubble on his chin. Today he is waring shades. Taken together his ensemble makes him look like a super cool character from a movie. That is, until the scent of alcohol, cigarette smoke and incense comes pulsing off of him. He waits in line, scanning the room, then spends time rummaging in his pockets for change.

With a tray (fries, coke, beef burger) balanced precariously on one hand, the Acanthus saunters over. An enigmatic smile has spread across his features and even touches the eyes behind the shades.

cast at home
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-10 05:02:04 Crowley casts Sybil's Sight rolls 7 to GNO + Fate + HS (10 Again) 4, 10, 1, 8, 10, 4, 7, 10, 6, 2 4 successes
    2015-04-10 05:01:37 Crowley casts shielding rolls 7 to GNO + Fate + HS (10 Again) 9, 2, 7, 3, 10, 3, 6, 5 2 successes
    2015-04-10 05:01:11 Crowley casts shielding rolls 7 to GNO + Time + HS (10 Again) 2, 1, 2, 6, 3, 2, 4 failure

12. Likes Orianna liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.