Ended
Watch

First Meal

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    N
    Novelty

Some people firmly believe in the health movement, in buying organic and avoiding additives, preservatives, and of course processed food. Others, mostly those who can not afford the "better" choice, settle for a classic burger and fries accompanied by a large soda.

Today, McDonald’s isn't particularly packed. There’s no line and, other than a group of construction worker out on a lunch break, this particular joint is fairly empty. Even the cashier looks more bored with her job than usual.

At one of the corner booths, Shore sits with his elbows on the table and nose deep into a freshly bought burger. Why care about manners when you are dining alone, right?

N
    Novelty

Forgot the Spells

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Ok, so McDonalds wasn’t the healthiest food in the world. But she wasn’t there for the food, she was there for the Shamrock Shake! It was a guilty pleasure every March, and she had to have another one. Thankfully, they still had it! Faye must love her today!

She was dressed casually in jeans and a cut off white shirt. Her hair was thrown into a quick side braid and she had a gym bag with her. It had some of her performing supplies in and workout clothes.

After paying for her shake, she turns and felt the familiar tugs on the threads of Fate that surrounded her.
    Her eyes settled upon a guy sitting alone in a booth, and that was where she headed.

She flashes a friendly smile, “Hi, mind if I join you?” she asks.
    Spell

N
    Novelty

As the question is asked, Shore looks up from his tray and see the girl and... Oh boy, that is a very pretty girl. He stares at Faye for a moment, his eyes wide-open. He knows the odds of seeing a girl like that, let alone talk to one, and today must be his lucky day.

"Sure," he says before swallowing his slightly chewed food and setting the burger down. Ketchup visibly droops from his upper lip but it doesn't stay there for long as he wipes it away with a hasty swipe of a tissue. So much for setting up a good first impression.

Then Shore notices the unmistakable glow of magic lingering over Faye's person and his eyes grow sharper, yet still friendly.

"How's the shake?" Shore asks giving a slight nod towards Faye's Shamrock Shake then he picks a few fries dips them in ketchup and dunks them in his mouth.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Thanks!” she replies as she sits down, her bag placed on the floor.

"It’s wonderful! A guilty pleasure of mine.”
    She says taking another sip before putting it down.

“Couldn’t help but notice you,” Faye replies as she places an elbow on the table and rests her chin on her hand. “And it seems we have something in common.” Hoping he would catch on to them both being Awakened.

“Oh, I’m Madison by the way.” She offers with another smile. It was rude to talk to someone and not introduce yourself. “Have you been in town long?” there was obvious interest in her voice. It wasn’t very often she came across someone new.

N
    Novelty

"I have noticed," Shore says with a faint smile before another bunch of chips is picked up and munched down.

"Nice to meet you, Madison," was that part of her shadow name? No mage would be that reckless. Maybe she was a Guardian and picked the name to throw other mages off. It was definitely easy to remember.

"You can call me Shore. And to answer your question..." The mastigos stops for a moment, bites down on the straw of his drink and draws a long sip of cola. Uhm, refreshing and a good cover to stare at casually observe the girl before answering. "I arrived in Sacramento yesterday. I didn't get to see much of the town yet. Travelling always makes me tired."

"What about you?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She takes sips of her shake as she listens. Shore? Hmmm, interesting name, wonder if there is a story behind it? Something to ask when they were in a secure location.

“Well welcome to the city then!” she says with a smile. “Where did you move from?” curious.

“I just got back a couple months ago. I had been here for a few months but took off for a month or two.” Shrug, traveling was in her blood. She takes another sip, damn this shake was good!

“There’s a lot to see! But most of it depends on what you’re looking for, what clubs you’re in and all that.” She says with a wave of her hand, hoping he caught on to what she was hinting at. “But you’ll find everyone here really friendly and helpful.”

N
    Novelty

"Maui," Shore answers with a faint smile on the edges of his lips, "I spent a few years there after I a... well, you-know-what."

He nods as Faye as speaks but he can't help but wonder why she had to leave. Family? Work, maybe? With stunning looks those, she has to be a model. What kind, though? A... focus on the conversation, man...

His brow scrunches at the odd hand wave. What was that all about? Well, she did say Clubs. Now that is a topic that interests him. Shore shuffles in his seat and lean slight closer. "How's the club scene here in Sacramento? Any fun places to hang out?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes widen at the mention of Maui,

“Oh, Maui! Now that’s some place I’ve never been but would love to visit one day!” she exclaims. “So what brought you to Sacramento?” curious.

“There are a few interesting clubs, one that comes to mind is The Rage. It’s a rave type techno place. A place where those with an Open Mind can see the writing on the wall. But there’s a little bit of everything, and there’s no shortage of clubs! I’ve heard talk of a couple places, but haven’t gotten to check them out yet.” Something she was going to have to work on.

“Now if you were,” she says leaning in, “looking for someone or something specific, then that depends on various things. Like what Path your life has taken and the such.” Veiled talk sucks.

N
    Novelty

"My mentor, he... saw I needed to come to Sacramento. He told me that here I would find something important." The old man hadn't specify what though. He had asked him to trust his wisdom. And as crazy that sounded, Shore had abandoned his budding life in Maui, traveled hundreds of miles, and settled completely new town just on the word of an old man. The things you do out of trust...

"This Rage sounds like my sort of place then," Shore smiles cheekily because who doesn't love a proper rave? The open mind thing is just the cherry on top. "I'll definitely check it out." A deciding nod then he leans closer to his burger picking it up and takes a bite out of it.

"Ahh," he starts catching the obvious drift, "My path of life... Well," he quickly chews his bite and swallows. "Some may say my life has dragged me to Hell." Hopefully that would be clear enough. "But not even the Devil wanted me there. I always have been too Independent."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.