Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Oops! -1 Willpower

Violet grinned upon hearing the tiny chirpings surrounding the Windwing. Nodding in acceptance of his pledge. “Thank you, I hope it never comes to need for emergency but the Freehold will be safer because of it.”

“Also, Mr. Addler, would think it fitting for you to be the Emerald Archivist?” The Queen grinned, giving him a choice in the matter. The Beast seemed rather knowledgeable, and, he quickly picked up on many things happening, particularly with the Springs themselves.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Alex sucked in his breath, not sure what to say. "The - Uh. Archivist, really? I'm not very familiar with court traditions. Besides, I tend to -" His words stopped for a moment, hands waving, before he settled on the simplest response in his repertoire, and the one any Spring courtier would understand. "I just want to bring people joy, make them happy." Unfortunately, the truth of that desire was tying his tongue up for the rest of what he wanted to say - he didn't want that position.

L

More so than previous seasons, he'd kept something of an eye on those swearing the oath here today. Enough to note that the route he'd taken, swearing a year-long oath upon his arrival in Sacramento and then not renewing it during the reign of his own court, seemed to be somewhat unusual. Perhaps even unique.

Oh well, he wasn't particularly worried about it.

So a year after he'd first sworn himself to the Freehold once more he approached Violet again, with a respectful bow of his head. "Queen LeBlanc, I do believe it's time for me to renew my pleddge."

Alex

Violet thought she was spot on with her suggestion, but Alex proved her wrong. Therein lay the difference between herself as a Monarch and that of the True Fae. She was not one to argue her point to continue being right. The Flowering Queen was also not about to force someone to do something they didn’t like. And she was glad the Windwing admitted what he did. Considering another appointment blew away in the winds previously.

Continuing with a reassuring smile. “Very well, Mr. Addler. Since you want to bring more people Joy, perhaps our Joyeux would be better suited to your Desires…” It was also surprising that was his hinted request.

Rick

The Fairest Queen grinned as the Elemental stepped forward. His stormy mantle was powerful, and could be feared if it weren’t for the way the Cleareyes was with people of the Freehold. Powerful and trustworthy were qualities they needed in the days ahead. Of course, Violet was more than willing to grant his request.

“Of course Mr. Pereg. I am more than happy to do so.”

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Alex relaxed, a delighted grin spreading across his features. She'd understood - well, of course she would - still, it was good to hear it. "Yes! I like the sound of that much more. Thank you, Queen LeBlanc." The hard part, maybe, would be living up to it. But he'd try, like always. And he really did want to make people happy, much, much more than the task that had never crossed his mine before.

L

Rick nodded once, and began to weave a pledge once more. "As I swore a year hence I swear once more; to never knowingly aid a Gentry nor their agents by word nor deed, nor to reveal the Freehold's secrets to outsiders. And to assist both the Freehold and its inhabitants, especially when it comes to the Hedge." It was, after all, a personal area of expertise for him.

Violet's nod agreed to both Pledges separately. Thus a years renewal for the both of them.

If you have not noted what your Sworn Skill is, please reply to the thread accordingly so we can note it

L

Whoops, sworn skill is Survival.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread