Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green stared at his empty stein and then gently placed it down, regretting that there was no beer left to drink.

"Yeah... Wyrd is funny like that. It chooses what it chooses and thats that." He stared down at the Gargoyle, glittering eyes searching. "Can't do much about it. Still... I suppose it was, kind of, the right time."

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

Gregory twists his head to allow his eye to gaze up at the towering giant. "Indeed? You mean with LeBlanc's arrival?" he asks, clarifying Malcolm's meaning. "It be a strange road to navigate, yes. Twists and turns."

And what more can be said than that. Gregory's gaze drifts towards Kyle as Lynn and Tessa flock to his side in the wake of his performance. No doubt the subject would be of a musical nature.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

After being derailed on the way to the bar to help Alex with a question or two about hollows, Terri finally reached the bar and joined those that were propping it up with a welcoming grin and warmth that came natural to her.

"Evening, guys. I hope you are all looking forward to a favourable Spring?" she asked, ordering a vodka and Red Bull before leaning against the bar, drink in hand, a yellow straw sticking out the top of the glass.

"Have you all got any Desires you want fulfilled? Its definitely the right month for it."

Another smile. Nothing sinister in the petite redhead, just curiousity and the idea of a good challenge. Terri loved a good challenge.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He raised his eyebrows at Gregory's implication that he isn't mature. He was more amused than offended. It's hardly untrue.

There seemed to be quite a history behind Queen LeBlanc. That kind of mystery was dangerous when you were one of the Lost, but he reveled in danger of late. Even if looking at her proved enrapturing in a most certainly not natural way, he couldn't say that didn't have its own appeal.

"Evening," he nodded to Terri. "I want a lot of things. But I have had plenty of chance to find out wishing alone rarely gets you anywhere."

He notices Sasha just a little farther. She seemed about to finish a conversation with some horned Spring guy he didn't know. Well, this is as good a time as any...

"Maybe wishes need a little nudging, huh?" he continues, but his voice is barely audible. He smiles distractedly. "Excuse me a moment, guys."

He puts the glass down and strides in Sasha's direction.

Nathan moves to L'aire & Finn's

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"No. Not like that," Green replied. His voice was perhaps a little harsh but his eyes gleamed merrily as the alighted on the petite Beast. "I'm happy enough as it is. The beer is good. In fact, I think I'll have another one."

He ordered himself another beer. While he waited, he continued: "So how have you been?"

Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

Gregory watches as Nathan heads off towards L'aire to which Gregory can only place a hand over one eye and have it slowly slide down his visage. I didn't mean right away... he thinks with a murmuring grumble.

At Terri's approach, Gregory lowers his head respectfully. "Terri Nutkins, good evening to you as well. One can only hope it be favorable. We be just speaking of the Wyrd and what strange fortune it brings. Though, I'll admit, I did submit a desire to the Emerald Court, not that I expect them to fulfill it for a Courtless wretch such as me."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Good luck then," Terri replied to Nathan as her fellow Courtier departed after his Desire. She was no mind-reader but gauging his direction, she had a rough guess.

Smiling, she looked to the Mountain of Winter. "Not a bad idea," Terri agreed, raising her glass to Green.

"Gregory, you are no wretch," the Truefriend said honestly, directing her gaze towards him. "You, like everyone here, is as unique as every flower in this building. Trust me, I've been around Sacramento for some time, seen many faces come and go. In my view, wretch's describe those who do not offer anything to the community. From what I gather, you have helped several people. Am I right, Green?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Yeah. Thats right." Green rumbled and nodded. He had been about to hide behind his new foaming stein but stopped, lowered the glass a little and made what he thought was a supporting look toward the Gargoyle. On Terri and Gregory could actually say for sure if his expression served its purpose, assuming they could read the Elemental's face.

Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Mein

"I've...not really done anything of note..." says Gregory, scratching the back of his grey head with some resistance to the praise, though he seems almost shy about it. "But I would like to do my part and be of use. The peace preserved here be worth protecting."

"But my thanks for your kind words," he adds quickly to them both.

Hoping to change the subject he says to Terri, "Be there any other news of importance in the Freehold, Terri Nutkins?" He wonders if he should ruin the mood by speaking of the danger that he and Nathan encountered not long ago regarding a certain timepiece that Nathan still possessed.

10. Likes Forn Clakes, Gwydden, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

He returns feeling almost exhausted. He desperately wanted to be around people who wouldn't judge him... too much. It was selfish, for sure, but he never claimed to be a saint. He forces a smile.

"Hey, guys. Did I miss something?"

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread