Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"No." Green responded as he lifted his freshly foaming stein to his lips. Gem-stone eyes settled on the Hunterheart for a moment, then turned lazily to scan the rest of the gathering.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Not that I've heard of, although with Fairweather still unaccounted for, danger is always lurking," Terri said grimly, some of her warm tone fading with the truth of her words. This man had been the bane of their lives for many years now. The smile returned. "Sorry, didn't mean to kill the atmosphere," she chuckled, shaking her head and sipping her drink. "My boutique is going well as is my personal life. I shouldn't be complaining too much."

When Nathan rejoined them, Terri's eyebrow raised. "Go well?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

"You be brave to speak so openly, Nathan Griffin," says Gregory at Nathan's return. "I did not think you to speak with her right away that everyone might hear. If she be not embarrassed I think it went well enough." His words seem somewhat sad, as if he might be disappointed in Nathan's success. But then it had been his own suggestion.

With Nathan's return, however, Gregory turned next to speak to Terri to respond to her account of the state of the Freehold. "I've heard the tales and be ever watchful for this Fairweather. Nathan and I did encounter some other one of a questionable nature, though only I observed her Mein, if that be what I saw. It may yet be nothing as she fled before Nathan's bravery. Be that not the case, Nathan?"

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, that's eloquent. He got the impression Green didn't think much of him. Shocking, I know.

"Who's Fairweather?" he'd heard the name before, in a variety of contexts. He couldn't help but wonder what all the fuss was about. "I... don't know. I suppose," he answered to Terri's question.

It was an honest answer. He wasn't sure it had done any good, but it had to be done. Maybe Gregory agreed, seeing his reaction.

"I'm not at all sure it was my 'bravery' that scared her off."

Was Gregory being sarcastic? He gave him a weary look, quickly glancing at Terri and then urgently back at him. Hopefully he got the message — he didn't want to tell anyone about the watch, not yet.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

The mountain stared once more. Then quaffed beer from his stein. Wiping his beard, Green spoke.

"Fairweather is a Dragon, yeah. Bad ass bad guy who wants to do us harm. He took out this hold's heart some years back, and a King of Summer with it. Scorched the Hedge. Yeah... and before that they tell me he bought out the hold's favourite meeting place and turned it into a cheap diner. You know, rub it in while you're at it kinda thing?"

There were other things as well... but Green wasn't going to go into them.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri frowned slightly, taking in what Gregory had said. "When you say, questionable nature, what exactly did you mean?"

Because anything of potential danger needed to be brought to someone's attention. Although, who that person would be is also questionable.

The redhead nodded in agreement with Green's assessment. "At least we have that place back now though," Terri added. The Blue Note was a success in this ongoing struggle.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green offered a small smile and then finished his beer in one long gulp. "Hey... uh... looks like closing time, yeah." He gently placed his stein on the counter. "See you round," he said as he began his slow plod to the exit. As he walked, he gave a wave that could have been aimed at anyone, or no one.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread