Watch

Gym Wolves

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Aryana considers her options, then drops her posture as well. "I suppose. If it were a more private place, I'd take you up on your offer, but...well, I can't fight at my best, here." Stupid Oath of the Moon, always getting in the way of a proper fight. "We'll have to actually fight some other time."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

As a reminder with these things, when your health drops in last 3 health boxes, that is a death rage check. we'll forget this today, but in the future, please keep in mind that you all have MASSIVE anger issues, and blowing off steam sometimes does the opposite.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

3. Likes Matamune, Kelreth liked this post

"We'll see if we have the time some day. That said, I think we should probably move him to the side and call it a day. Unless you are interested in hiring a personal trainer who can knock men out cold?"

Elaine takes Daniel's limp form by the shoulders and begins to drag him to a wall, lest someone else wanting to use this room trip over a passed out hunk.

I think this scene is mostly done, yes?

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Yep, I'm good with Daniel waking up some time later. And thanks to DrDog, forgot about that roll completely.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Ary gave her shrug, doing some last-minute stretches while Elaine moved the body. Or, Daniel. She couldn't think of him as 'the body', he wasn't dead. "Not right now. I have a trainer already, sort of." If she ever came back to town. "If I need a new one, though, I'll call you."

Yep, sounds about over.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4