Gym Wolves

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel stays silent for a spell, figuring out the relationship between Aryana and the other Werewolf. Of course, he was hoping for some fool-proof sign that she isn't Anshega but this is also fine. Eventually, he relaxes:

"Yeah, actually. Tell you all about it some time, it was glorious, all right", - he looks at the other woman, - "So if Elaine is a personal trainer... What do you do for a living? I'm mostly into odd jobs and teaching kids how to fight sometimes".

The Rahu looks around the gym:

"Hey, do they have a sparring area here? I wouldn't mind a warm-up", - he grins at Elaine, humour glinting in his eyes. Of course, his former Alpha wouldn't be just a warm-up but what's life without some teasing.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Ary shrugs at Elaine again - she seemed to be doing a whole lot of that right now. "I came here to work out, same as anybody, really. I'm not going to hang around here for...sightseeing, or something." That wouldn't surprise her if it happened, though. Lots of tight pants and shirts everywhere.

She looks at Daniel, a sheepish look appearing on her face. "I don't have a job. I live off of a, uh, trust fund."

"Yeah, there's a boxing room. I've got a teenager under my wing with something resembling talent, even," Elaine replies to Dan's inquiry, gesturing in the direction of the back of the gym. She seems quite eager to give him more than a warm-up.

She quirks an eyebrow at Aryana's remark about being unemployed. "What's a trust fund?" she asks, curious to hear what sort of embarrassment it entailed. Never heard of it. Maybe it's like welfare. Poor thing.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel raises his arms in 'didn't mean to pry' gesture at Aryana's admission:

"Hey, it's cool. I have a small one of my own left over from my... former squad. But work is fun, helps keep the stress levels down".

Apparently having used up his 'polite chat' quota the Rahu turns back to Elaine:

"Promising pupils are great. Not much for proper boxing myself, old man was in the military so I'm more of a MAC guy. Any of you wanna fight? We can do every man and woman for themselves".

That should be just the right amount of chaotic and fun.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Ary gives Elaine a 'really, you don't know?' look. "A trust fund is when someone else, usually with more money than you, sets up a fund in your name. That money is yours, no work or effort required. Mine was set up by my parents." The 'Stay Away' fund. Always made her happy to pull money out of it.

She nods at Daniel. "I guess. As long as you promise not to freak out and rip my head off." Among humans that would pass as a joke. Among Uratha it was very serious. King's End had been around a fair bit longer. If he fell to Kuruth, Ary had no illusions as to what might happen.

"Sounds pretty nice, actually," Elaine replies, surprised that Aryana was embarrassed of good fortune.

"Well let's not waste any more time standing around when I have a beating to deliver. Come on," Elaine answers Dan, leading the way deeper into the gym to the nice, quiet little room where she could kick his ass.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel gives a throaty chuckle at Ary's comment about ripping off heads:

"Nah, I'm well in control. Unless we are very, very unlucky but that'part of our whole deal, isn't it?"

They get to the sparring room and Daniel takes a moment to look around it, making sure there are no sharp objects:

"Okay, so no beating others into a coma and no spraying blood on the walls - I know I'm taking all the fun out of it. If you feel like flipping out, just focus and breathe", - the grin he gives the two women is quite savage, - "Blunt weapons allowed if they have anything here. Ready?"

Init 12
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-05 04:47:57 Daniel Turner rolls 1 to Init (+4) 8 1 success

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Aryana shrugs at Elaine. "It is, but a lot of people get offended when they find out I don't have to work for anything, at this point. I can spend my days wandering around and being bored, because of my family. While they have to work their butts off." It was kind of annoying, really. She worked. Just not on anything that would bring her money.

She follows the others to the back room, then pulls off her jacket, leaving just a sports bra and comfortable jogging pants on. With a nod to Daniel, she drops into a combat stance. "Sure, sounds good."

Init 15
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-05 08:45:28 Aryana Whitaker rolls 1 die for initiative 10

"Nothing in here but pads and gloves. We have to do things the old fashioned, bare handed way now," Elaine remarks with a noticeable grin. She loved bare knuckle brawls.

"Initiative 12+ (Krav Maga breaks tie)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-05 13:05:14 Elaine rolls 1 die for initiative 5

Go Aryana

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Aryana reacts before the others, moving forwards and swinging a fist at Daniel. Fighting in Hishu had never been her forte. Spend a life practicing how to fight as a wolf, and you will find yourself seriously suffering when you need to fight as a human.

1B before Defence
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-04-05 13:09:25 Aryana Whitaker rolls 5 to Punch! (Str + Brawl) (10 Again) 3, 1, 8, 5, 6 1 success

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last