Watch

Just a flesh wound

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"I've never breathed through my chest before." Jeremiah replies with a short laugh.

"I think, that Magath did put on the hurt."

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin chuckles slightly tensely at the reminder. "Yea, I guess. So... any particular areas that hurt the most or has it all become rather numb?" He asks. "Also, should we get that shirt off?"

What should I roll for checking the seriousness of the injuries?

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Nothings numb, it all hurts like hell." Jeremiah replies after a slow exhale. Pure bastards really don't like dieing....or even looking like things hurt.

"Just cut the damn shirt off if we're going to do this." The Ghost Wolf shakes his head. It's weird being back around others.

Int+Med

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin gives a nod and begins to rip the shirt, saying, "Here we go." He tries his best to be gentle as he moves his hands to get the shirt off.

Once it's bundled up, he begins to check the spots where the blood is thick. It's hard for him to tell how bad the damaged is or maybe he's just out of practice. He develops a frown as he looks at said injuries.

He decides to use the ruin shirt to clear the spots of blood for a few minutes before examining them once more.

Failure first roll, 2 successes on second
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-03-26 14:26:36 Kevin Swift rolls 4 to Int + Medicine - 1 (10 Again) 8, 4, 4, 9 2 successes
    2015-03-26 14:09:50 Kevin Swift rolls 5 to Int + Medicine (10 Again) 3, 7, 1, 7, 2 failure

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Ahh man." Jeremiah grunts as Kevin pokes and prods at wounds that still bleed.

Jeremiah has some pretty serious injuries. Bone is visible in some places and the tissue damage isn't anything to laugh off.

Kevin Swift

PRE

"Fuck... I can see a bone. I think we'll need to perform the Healing Rite unless you want to go to a hospital?" Kevin says to Jeremiah. He will likely just use his tongue again as he didn't see why they should wait in order to get the needed bowl, water, and clean cloth that most use.

"Do you need time to gather some Essence from the Locus?" Not that I couldn't use a boost.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"We can't go to a hospital. That's too many questions and the moment I start healing anything not like that." Jeremiah nods towards the bone. "People will freak out."

He shakes his head. "I think the Healing Rite is the best way, that or I just sit back and rebuild a job while it all heals."

Kevin Swift

PRE

"Well, I think we should get you up patched up to the point the injuries don't cause you pain from just walking. Now is not a good time to be injured and on your own." Kevin replies firmly to Jeremiah.

"If we take some time to meditate here, we might be lucky enough to absorb some of the Essence from the Locus here and see if we can't heal it all in a single Rite." He adds.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"It's never safe to be injured and alone Kev, that's the danger of what we are." Jeremiah looks down and away as he speaks. It's dangerous even with allies.

"Way back, when you got caught. I should have done more." The Ghost can't look at his old packmate, the one who is trying to help despite what Jeremiah's done.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last