Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shit museums and loud. Right.

"I ah." Arthur's voice trails as mopey haired mage waves a hand palm out. "If we could hand wave and know the bad guys life would be easier for everyone." A single chuckle slips out before Arthur clamps down on that. Smooth.

"Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder"

"I heard things were..rough? Around here so I expected a more lively..conversation? Unless its all backdoor." He shrugs whatever floats the boat. Maybe Aquinas is that good at what he does.

When Faye approaches Arthur grins and takes a small step to the side to open up the conversation space. "I'm not opposed"
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Oh, look. The Salesman is totally a Comedian, too.

You know what happened to The Comedian, right? You can wave a hand and get answers. True story. Just depends on what that hand is holding. Right, Omar? Jerk. Arms folded, and a hand flopped out to point. Right there. At Mr. Funny Sales.

"You, uh, you know? Got documentation? Papers? From, like, a Lictor or Deacon or something?"

See? This isn't so hard.

Greenish-blue eyes flickered over to the Newlyweds. Or, whatever. Obviously, joined at the hip. Or the shoulder. Stop. That's not funny. The moral of this story is, Hot Chicks Like Bad Boys. Right? Right. Eyes fell, skittering away from whatever that hot mess the hottie was wearing was supposed to be. That's a lot of tight fabric and ruffles in one place. Let's look at Career Criminal's boots. That's a safe place to look.

Now, back up. Eye contact. It's a thing.

"Sup?"
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She had to resist the urge to roll her eyes at Strikers comment and how serious he sounded. Guess not everyone walked into danger without worry. When it was your time to go, you go. And yeah, it did sound like fun to her, she liked taking chances and testing her luck.

The grin was returned, “Great!” she says, confidently stepping into the conversation, “I’m Faye, Enchantress of the Silver Ladder.” She offers him a hand. That was quite the slick smile, he might prove to be fun.

“Hey, long time no see.” She says to Star with a smile. “How’ve you been?” she asks, curious. Though she still wasn’t sure what to make of Star, he was friendly enough, just always seemed a little shy or nervous.

4. Likes West liked this post
    T

He watched Star's eyes until they found his and gave him a nod of greeting before he turned his attention to the new face.

"Striker. Thysus and Talon. You new in town mate?" he asked after Faye introduced herself. He wasn't about to go asking Star for helping dealing with Banishers in front of someone he didn't even know. Though it seemed like Star was thinking along similar lines. Lictor. Deacon. Those sound like Ladder things. I'll have to ask Faye about them later.

No matter. Asking Star for help could wait and he didn't think it would be a particularly easy conversation anyway so he didn't mind putting off just a little longer.

Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper steps up in time to hear Star's question and quickly flashes a smile to Faye and Arhtur before giving a nod to Star. "I think I was the first person he spoke to here, and I checked his credentials with the town he came from." She turned, brows furrowing, to Arthur and continued, "I'm pretty sure I passed along that Crowley was the herald, have you not spoken with him yet? Or did I forget to give you his number?"

Then she glanced to Truce and gave a more relaxed smile, before nodding to him. "Truce, I'd like you to meet Faye and Arthur of the Silver Ladder, if you haven't already. Faye, Arthur, Truce is someone we're recruiting in - I'll give you more info later, I think, but there's going to be an order meeting soon."

Pepper flickered her eyes over to Star and winced a little. "Sorry, I'm kind of hijacking this conversation." And Striker introducing himself... Hopefully, Arthur doesn't mentioned the trail that should happen yet.

7. Likes Kelreth liked this post

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Truce follows closely behind Pepper as she approaches the group. He wears a soft smile on his expression as he nods to each participant in the conversation, noting some familiar faces. Star and Striker he's seen at the last formal gathering, but it seems he is here to meet the other two that Pepper introduces.

"I haven't. It's a pleasure to meet you both. And you have my apologies as well if we're interrupting," he adds to Pepper's admission. "I hope I live up to your expectations."

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah..noo.." Arthur begins to look for Pepper but is cut off by Faye extending a hand. Shaking her hand he nods as Striker introduces himself. Pepper entering the conversation removes that little..ah.. awkward bit. City under stress, makes sense someone would check facts.

Arrow then.

"I haven't had the opportunity to meet him yet, working on it though." Arthur replies with a calm smile as Pepper shows a weakness. Can't have that. "Good to meet all of you though." Eyes flick over each of the other mages, then stopping to look at Truce. Stag? Can't have that.
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Miach

PRE

When the man - Arthur - was asked about his credentials, Miach wondered what his answer would be, but it turned out to be unneeded, as his Councilor had already done the job. Assuming it was all good now, since the other swere introducing themselves - he joined the chorus.

"Miach, Acanthus mystagogue." the tall doctor said with a friendly smile. "Welcome into our Museum."

And then Pepper gave away Truce's choice, which saddened Miach. Nocking an eyebrow, he turned toward the Moros, but kept quiet. He had never promised he'd join the Mysterium. Miach had just hoped so.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Arthur?"

Blink. That's a joke, right? Merlin. Arthur. All that was missing now was Lancelot and Guinevere. There was already a hooded Morgan Le Fey. Shhhhh. No one said that. Out loud.

"Oh, ummm, you know. Good. Super good. I'm good."
    Him? It's all good. If 'good' meant your Order pulling up stakes and bailing, including your caballera. The mop bobbed at Faye again. "Just, you know. Good."

Oh, it's introductions time? Wait, no. Holy Caucus, Thearch-Man!

A loafer shuffled a half step back at the tidal surge of words and people. And apparently Arthur is Known. Curtain call, exit stage left Herald understudy. Whatever. It was something to do.

"Oh, ummm, hi. Truce. I'm Star."
    Fingers waved. Either that, or it was jazz hands time. Probably a wave.

"So, ummm, congrats? Welcome to the Di-- Pentacle. Did you, like, talk to everyone? Because, you know, a lot of people, they don't really understand Guardians. So, like, you know. If you want to? Talk to someone. Just let me know. So you can, like, make a, you know, informed decision."

It's all good Pepps. Hijacking? Deal everyone in.

Because The Last Guardian.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

12. Likes InvertedMonkey, Kelreth, RebornSeas liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye returns Peppers smile as she introduces yet another new guy.

“Hi Truce.” A friendly smile is offered. “Recruit? Great! Look forward to working with you.” And a meeting sounded good. Plus she needed to find out when she could take another stab at the Exam. There was no failing it this time.

Another smile was given to Miach. She wondered why her fellow Enchanter was so quiet. Surely there was something he was passionate about, and she decides to try and find out what that was.

A nod and smile was given to Star, “That’s great to hear! We should get another group together for karaoke sometime, was a fun evening.” And it was. Sure, she couldn’t sing all that well, but it had been fun. And she was all about fun.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread