Watch

(1503) Daeva Clan Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    J
    Juan Cordoba

An audience it was then.

The Priscus reiterated the Laws of the Domain. He paused between each point allowing time to commit Marco to memory. "His Grace's Laws are fairly simple: Keep the Traditions.

Havens of Kindred in good standing are sacrosanct.

Only the Prince or the Seneschal will call a Bloodhunt, and only the Prince shall grant the Right of Destruction or Blood Bond between Kindred.

Treason against himself, his praxis, or his Court will be punished.

Appearance at formal Courts is expected, but not mandatory; however, missing two in succession will result in revocation of your Acknowledgment.

Do not interfere with the Kine of this city involved in law enforcement, firefighting, or medical endeavors -- including Hunting or Ghouling."

He smiled once more, "Do you have any questions pertaining to His Grace's Laws?"

M
    Matrixchild

Oh so they all want to stay? Fine by me. Marco listened intently as Juan went through all the Laws of the Domain. Nothing really unique. If I've learned anything in my unlife it's that vampires don't like changing things too much. Though I guess 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it' applies in our world too.

After Juan had finished Marco took a moment to appear as if he was taking it all in. "I do not have any questions. I understand and swear to live by the Laws of the Domain."

Marco turned to face the members of his clan. "I want to thank my family, Twist, Velma, and Vivian, if I may be so informal, for staying to see my acknowledgment," Marco said with a gracious smile. "You have made me feel welcome already, and for that I am gracious."

He then turned to face Juan directly. "I also want to thank you Priscus Cordoba, Juan if I may, for inviting me here to be acknowledged in the comfort our family instead of the unknown court. I am grateful and honored to be acknowledged by you and I can't wait see what this city has to offer, and of course what I can offer as well." With that Marco made a slight bow, turning to bow his head to each member of his clan individually before straightening up and putting his hands together behind his back.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian quietly sat and listened to the beginnings of the official acknowledgement. When her name was mentioned, she smiled and slowly nodded.

From this point forward, she had no reason to interject as of yet. Currently, she’d try to practice her best comfortable statuesque seated position.

Please feel free to continue without any further filler posts from Vivian unless I suddenly post

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist glanced to Vivian with a delighted smile, "Of course, I would be delighted." Before a time and place could be set though, it was on to the acknowledgment. Little of note there, but that wasn't the point of staying.

At Marco's thanks, she let her eyes fall with a faint tip of the head in acknowledgment of the gratitude he offered. Since she didn't actually feel any immediate desire to respond verbally to his words, she didn't. Instead she glanced back to the current head of their family. While he had already called an end to the meeting, there was no need to be rude and rush out.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Welcome Mr. Fernandez!” A Carthian? Maybe he can be useful, a pair of eyes and ears in the Movement.

Velma shrugs and smiles, apparently there were no objections regarding first names among family.

”I mean, Marco!” The songstress beams, as long as it served her purposes having a complete stranger calling her by her first name should be ok… if he refrained from doing it in front of others not of the blood.

The Ravager reasoned, Juan should probably advise him to avoid any future misgivings among family members.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Congratulations Marco," the Priscus replies. "You are permitted to reside and feed within the Communal Grounds."

The Daeva smiled to the newly Acknowledged, "I am available if you have questions that you may think of later." Turning to the others, "That concludes all business for tonight."

M
    Matrixchild

"Thank you again," Marco said as he stood up. "Good evening everyone." And with that he turned and walked out of the club, a newly acknowledged member of Sacramento.

Marco leaves the scene

V
    Vivian York

“Thank you for gathering us this evening.” A grateful nod to their Priscus, Vivian rose from her seat not long after Marco.

“Wonderful to see you again Lady Star and a pleasure to meet you, Your Grace. I look forward to speaking with you at another time.” The Daeva still didn’t know how to address the woman. So many possible title combinations, it wasn’t her forte.

“I hope you find the rest of your evening enjoyable.” Nodding to those who remained as she left the meeting room.

A most uneventful meeting. Then again, considering all the monomacy lately, it was probably better that way.

Vivian exits the meeting

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Have a good night." Juan waits to be the last to leave, rolling up the table cloth and heading back to his Haven.

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.