Ended
Watch
21 - 29
DISPLAYED
Whispers of Growth

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Emrys

PRE

Emrys listened to the two before settling his gaze once again on Ermac.

"In regards to your obligations, why not just make Arthur the Edgetender while you hold onto Sigil Holder?" The Enchanter asked. "It gives all of us a single clear role within the cabal and lessens your never ending obligations."

A shrug, and Emrys went back to smiling to himself. The cabal was full up if the cinversations were anything to go by, and getting Striker into the same cabal as a library on the Lex isn't exactly a bad idea. Actually, it would be slightly comical if he fucked again.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon tucks his hands into pockets, starting to smile sincerely:

"Seems like we have a good set of skills and balanced too. Should be fun... So what d'ya think? Are we all in? Six will be pushing it a bit but we'll be able to get some great resources if we pull our efforts together".

Fond memories of penthouses, musical instruments and large kitchens resurface. A shame they don't have girls in the Cabal but it's probably better for morale. In-house romance often ends in trouble, be it a company or a group of Mages.
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

T

A feeling of belonging again began to rise up within Striker as no one objected to his role and more importantly his inclusion in the cabal. Dammit maybe he could finally start making a difference.

"So I'm likin' what I'm hearin' fellas. Sounds like we've got a good bunch here." he said looking round at those assembled before his gaze rested on Emrys, the one who seemed to be keeping things moving.

"Have yous got a sanctum or Hallow yet?" he asked hopefully, his mind thinking of the beautiful place out in Folsom that was just too big for him to look after by himself and wondering what would become of it.

Emrys

PRE

"If Arthur is in we're all in!" The Enchanter exclaimed with a wide smile. Six people meant they'd end up with a big place, but fortunately Emrys had already been looking.

At Striker's question Emrys nodded. "I was checking out a place, but it might be a bit small. We claimed downtown Sacramento as our territory though, so anything there would be good."

Scene is starting to drag, and I think we're at a good stopping point. Is there anything else people wanted to talk about, or can we start wrapping up?

E
    Ermac

"I'm perfectly okay with Arthur being a full time Edgetender and I serve as the Sigil Holder."

I'm good to close

T

"Downtown. Nice. It'll be good to be closer to everythin'." Striker nodded.

Good to close whenever.

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

A seemingly genuine grin spreads across Arthur's face. "I'm in." Time to read up on Edgetendery stuff. Checklist time.

"Downtown sounds good."

Good to close as well
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon nods once again with a sincere smile:

"Unbound Smoke used to hold downtown. I'll show you around the territory and there's plenty tall buildings out there. Top floors are great for Hallows and security".

Good here too. Let's make a social group and move on to crunch and fluff of the Cabal.
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

Emrys

PRE

End scene. Yay cabal for being a cabal!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread