Knock on Any Door

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Kenneth Gilroy
    Donovan
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Donovan

"No, ma'am, The information you and Mr. Ducard have provided covers all the essentials. It has been most useful and enlightening. Thank you," Gilroy said. He'd still be looking at the Elysium posting before he left to ensure he got all official information. Most other things he was pretty sure he could ask latter or find out for himself.

Kenneth gave a momentary odd look to the stinking corpse of a man. Were favors for Acknowledgement a thing? Admittedly Gilroy had offered service already but that was more because as Pricus it was his place to offer it. He accepted the off-white card and pocketed it before giving out his own number when possible. He didn't have cards of his own, though he really did need to get some, so he simply relayed his contact information verbally.

"I'm sure we can arrange something - I'm quite happy to introduce you to the Reeve at the next formal gathering, and I'll let you know if we have any open ceremonies or rituals in the not-so-distant future." He stated cheerfully - he didn't have a clear count on the number of kindred in the Domain, and he'd rather not hazard a guess.

"Mr Durand" corrected the Whip, an amused smile on his lips. Unless there was a hidden clause somewhere in his contract, the relationship between Priscus and Whip was not necessarily 'till death do we part'.

Beyond that quip, he remained silent, taking the offered card and pocketing it.

A
    Angel Ducard

Taking Sergei's business card I slip it into my purse and pull out my own cards, handing one to each of the new arrivals. My new cards that I picked up from the printers not long ago, the card's on weighted stock with the color of bone. The font... silian rail. My mind smiles having read American Psycho again not long ago. Such a piece of its time.

I look to Julian giving him a nod at handling my light work. "Expect a call from either myself or Whip Durand in the near future, we will put you to work, do not worry." I smile at Sergei.

"Now, on to the purpose of the evening. I, Priscus Angel Ducard of Clan Nosferatu do grant you both Acknowledgement on behalf of his Majesty Asa Clarke. You may hunt in the domain as long as you do not infringe on the Rack or on Regent Brady's praxis without permission. You may also establish yourselves a small haven, until such time as you have been awarded tenancy. Please remember that you are within this domain at the pleasure of myself and far more so, his Majesty. Keep to the laws and prove yourselves useful." I nod to both of them, the job is done.

Please update your "City Status" on the Wiki to 1 and your hunting status to the Communal Grounds. Also, please be aware of the Scene Tracker that is linked to your character's wiki page. If you have any questions let either Cameron or I know.

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Gilroy scolded himself mentally for his mistake with the Whip. That was what happened when you depended on rote courtesy while thinking about other things. It would probably still be a while before he got all the names down. He might even have to start calling him Jullian in less formal occasions to prevent a repeat of the mistake.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly and his shoulders seemed to hunch a little further.

"And thank you Pricus, for everything," he said accepting her card.

His business and purpose complete Kenneth prepared to leave. There were still somethings he had to do before the night was over.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

A
    Angel Ducard

I look to those around me, my clan as it is taking shape. It is a hard road ahead, and my patience will be tested. I do not look to Gilroy when that thought rolls through my mind.

"You are welcome Kenneth. Does anyone have any further questions?"

I would like to get this scene closed so we can get it in the books.

B
    BDeHaven

Pocketing her card after glancing at it and memorizing the information.

"No, Not I Priscus."

A
    Angel Ducard

"Very well then, I bid you all a good evening." A successful, all be it impromptu, meeting of my clan. How nice. Perhaps our goals will continue to be met and bring about a resurgence of the Nosferatu.

End Scene. Keep an Eye out for Clan Nosferatu Status Threads!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.