Ended
Watch

(1502) Ermac, Mace, Fluke

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    E
    Ermac

"The buffet would be nice," he replied to Mace. The approach of his Cabalmate brought him to pause. "Hey Fluke. Good to see you buddy!"

"Good to see you too man," said Fluke in response, offering his Cabalmate and his date a friendly smile. "Are you gonna introduce me to your friend?" He didn't want to make assumptions of course, even if he was pretty sure the two of them were dating. After all, he had seen them arriving together in many of the Concilium's public functions.

E
    Ermac

"Of course," he smiled to the Moros and Acanthus, "Fluke, this Mace, Councilor of the Moros. Mace, this is Fluke, fellow Libertine. We're in the midst of forming a Cabal."

Cabal

M
    Mace

"Nice to meet you, Fluke," Mace said, extending a hand. "We were just about to head to the buffet, would you like to join us?" She smiled. "It's sad when the food goes to waste.' Left silent was the fact that she'd gotten too caught up in business to enjoy the food must at the last couple gatherings.

"The pleasure is all mine, Councilor," said Fluke in response, feigning and overtly formal bow before letting out a laugh. "I had just found some snacks for myself, but hey, I could go for seconds," he added after a brief pause, offering the pair a grin.

E
    Ermac

"Well, what'aya say we go get some grub then?" He nodded his head toward the buffet. "It's a rare occasion we actually get a chance to eat at these functions," he said half-joking to Mace.

M
    Mace

Mace joined Fluke in his laugh. "Please, no need to be so formal," she said. "I'm just here for a nice, peaceful night." She grinned at Ermac's joke. "Don't laugh," she said. "I'm terrible at eating when something interrupts me. Ask Pepper." Still, she made good on the plan and started to move towards the buffet. "So Fluke, what do you do around here?"

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Abruptly pacing into their midst, Avis gave a nod to the assembled Magi before speaking. "I'm sorry for interrupting, but I just wanted to ask Mace if she had a moment to speak sometime today. Doesn't have to be now," she clarified, seeking eye contact with the Moros, "and I'll leave you all to talk in peace until there is time, but I figured I'd just make the request known."
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

E
    Ermac

Ermac gave Mace a coy smile, and shake of his head, "Duty calls." Then turning to Avis, "I appreciate your forthrightness."

M
    Mace

Mace shook her head at Ermac's words. "Just one time," she said, shaking her head. "If you'll excuse me," she said to Fluke, "We can speak more later."

She turned to Avis. "Now's fine," she said. "We were just making introductions." Somewhat abbreviated, but she at least knew his name now. That's what an introduction entailed, right? "Please, lead the way."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.