Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She nods her head at his explanation. “I can see that, especially where I’ve been one of those Mages to only stick around a month or two.” She says with a shrug. “But I’m up for meeting some new faces.” She replies as she watches a new guy walk in.

Faye was about to recommend they go talk with him when a woman approached. She returned the nod and offered her a friendly smile.

“Hi,” she says to Einstein, “Did you need to talk privately?” she asked.

T

The shaman looked at Faye. "Sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up. I wasn't talkin' 'bout you." he said with a small apologetic grin.

Striker turned his attention to the new face. "G'day. That's me. Who are you?" he said in a friendly but direct fashion.

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

The Obrimos shakes her head at Faye. "Hello. No, no, it's nothing that needs talking in private." She gives her a light smile, before turning back to Striker, and holding out a hand to shake his. "Einstein, current Councilor for the Obrimoi. Since I'm going to end up being your judge and jury at some point, I thought it might be important for me to actually meet you in person." She noted how he talked, especially the accent, and how he held himself, filing it away for later reference.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Judge and jury? At least there would be a trial, she thinks. Gotta give the Councilor for being direct and to the point.

“I’m Faye, Enchantress of the Silver Ladder.” She knew Einstein wasn’t there to talk to her, but she figured it was only polite to introduce herself.

Though she was eager to see how this talk went.

T

Striker's eyebrows jumped in surprise as shook the councillors hand. "Einstein. Like the bloke with the hair. Not Star anymore? How'd that happen?" He asked interested. "Judge and Jury ay?" He talked to Asp about it. Asp was going to talk to people about it. Maybe she'd told Star and he hadn't talked to Einstein? "Isn't a jury s'pposed to be impartial? Like they're not s'pposed to know the bloke they're judgin' are they?" He thought aloud.

"Not sayin' you're doin' the wrong thing or anything like that." he added hastily. "Just wondering."

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Another nod went to the Enchantress. "A pleasure." Then, her attention returned to the other man. "Star had...other business to attend to." She almost said 'more important', but that would have come off wrong. "He stepped down, and I was the only eligible candidate." That, plus no one else wanted it. But, she wasn't going to say that in public. "Sorta, in theory. But, the thing is, anytime you're administering punishment on someone you don't know, that's going to get turned into a bad thing. So, if I actually meet you, I can rebuff anyone saying 'but you don't know him, he's really a good person at heart'. Although, I'm sure you are. A good person. At heart."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She quietly listened as the two spoke. When she heard Star had stepped down from the position, she was actually kinda glad. She wanted Strikers trial to be fair, and having someone sit on the jury who shared a Cabal with Avis just didn't seem fair to her. Not that she thought Star wouldn't be fair, but sometimes you just didn't know.

When Einstein mentioned him being a good person, she wanted to shout her agreement. For the whole room to hear. But she didn't, she just listened. At least until she was asked for her thoughts or opinions.

T

"Huh." was the shaman's only response to Einstein's explanation.

That's the idea. What's she worried about? That people won't like her for her decision?

"Ok. Sure." he said, not sounding sure at all. "Well whatd'ya wanna know? And why do you think you can get to know me in this stuffy place? If you wanna get to know someone you should go drinkin' with them or something. Or even better see how they fight and handle themselves." he offered.

People talked and said whatever the hell they wanted normally. It was when they got relaxed or when the heat was on that you found out who someone really was.

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

PRE

"I'm not trying to be your friend. I'm trying to get to know you." An important distinction, to her. Over a drink, at some bar somewhere, it wouldn't end up the same way. She considered what she would ask, exactly. "So. You're an Arrow, right? Why?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Caffeine...she needed caffeine. Her eyes then find the coffee, Jackpot! And she busies herself getting a nice hot cup of the liquid goodness.

She gently blows on the coffee as they talk back and forth. But Striker made a good point, it was easier to get to know someone over a beer.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread