Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Unleashing Your Inner Wolf

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    T

Chuck padded over to his clothes and shifted back to his Hishu form. Pulling on his pants, because despite being Uratha nudity in Hishu still wasn't normal, he sat down. "We threw ourselves at each other without much effect." he said to Aryana. "Clearly we have a lot of work to do to get combat ready. What was your plan? Are you going to show us what we should be doing?" he asked, ready to take her direction in her field of expertise.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Aryana leaned up against the wall, politely looking away from naked Chuck. She personally didn't care about whether he was clothed or not, but the speed with which he ran to change said he did. It was at the very least polite of her to respect his desire to not be seen naked.

She nods at Jacqui. "Just to get a feel for one another, and for yourself. If you're throwing yourself into it fully..." She looks pointedly at Jacqui. "Don't back off. Changing tactics mid-fight will just put you off balance. Take whatever punishment you receive and give it back in full."

She shrugs at Chuck. "I can't exactly show you where you went wrong, but I can give you quick pointers. In a real fight, you won't be bashing each other, you'll be biting and clawing, but remember: putting your shoulder into it is human. As a wolf, your biggest part is your head. Big, thick bones up there."

I think this thread has been going on for a while, ready to finish it up?

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Ary nods and waves them up and out of her house.

Boom, closed.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4