Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Reliquary) Case Reopened?

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    S
    Soderbok

Fionn watched the effect the scene had on the Reeve, glad to see he wasn't the only one that found it more then a little unpleasant.

"I've been doing some counting since we got here and I have a rough count of 5.
    The 2 who are still here, 1 to take the photographs, 1 to enact the scene and 1 to direct things."

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The Savage Shadow stretches out with his senses. He doesn't have to probe far: the gruesome nature of the death reverberates through time. It is a barrier that masks the identity of the hapless victim, for surely it is their death that defines them the most. Confused, terrified, stripped, beaten down and then fed upon repeatedly until there was hardly any blood left in their veins.

The figures burn through time and space: a woman in a corset, almost completely lost to the Beast; a pallid bald man who looses his shades in the feeding frenzy; a brute with a sculpted body with ragged jeans and bare feet.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

This is the second (or third?!) time you're calling Chris a Savage :P What's up with that haha.

After the short vision, Chris remains frozen for just a moment. A horrible scene. And it has nothing to do with any occult worship that he's familiar with.

'You are right, there were three Kindred at work here. Definitely Kindred. Neonates I'd say, unable to control themselves, or just the kind of vampires that like to let go.' He has heard the stories. There are always the mentally insane, the draugr, or the odd Bloodlines with indoctrinated bad habits.

He stands up again and oversees the scene. Everything that happened here is so loaded with emotions and feelings that he would not be able to see beyond this moment. Unless there's a personal object left somewhere. He looks around, but probably not.

'You said they came in by the loading bay doors. Maybe we should go there and look for more clues? If only we could find out what kind of car they were driving. Or if we can somehow trace them...' By smell? No, after such a long period that would be impossible to even wish for.

'Because randomly looking for them is like looking for a needle in a haystack.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

NOTED and fixed in this thread... *head desk*

5. Likes Dark Passenger liked this post
    S
    Soderbok

Fionn was pleasantly surprised when the Reeve confirmed his count of how many suspects they were looking for. An idea came to him while they were walking towards the loading doors.

"If you saw who did this, perhaps there was something about them that might let us catch them. I have a list of business names, perhaps these people can be found there. Let's get what we can from here and clean up before we go. I don't really want to leave suggestive evidence around in case it makes some people a little too curious."

Fionn pauses for a moment, they never opened the loading doors when they were here. Maybe they were locked or needed a switch.

"When we were here before, we never opened the loading bay doors. They may be locked, or make a lot of noise when opened. Perhaps we should go through the side door, investigate the scene outside then return and clear up the scene. "

Fionn felt his mind buzzing, the scene was waking up all kinds of unpleasant memories and he felt his body fizz with a strange excited energy.
    The old Fionn wanted to stay quiet, stay in the background and let someone else do all the risky stuff. Now he felt like being much more daring, much less subtle.
    He felt an urge to draw his weapon, raise the loading bay doors and confront anyone who wanted to stop him securing the evidence.

He heard his voice come out flat, serious, earnest. He wasn't fawning, and he wasn't posing. He really wanted to do this job right, find the scumbags and clear this up before he became a laughing stock.

Am I really saying what I think I'm saying to the Reeve, I hope he doesn't take it as me trying to tell him how to do his job. Better make sure some nosy cop or vigilante can't come here and find the scent.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Business names, you mean from businesses in this area? And yes, let's clean this up...' Bodies. Chris hates them. 'Let me call someone for help. This seems serious enough.'

All the cleaning a vampire requires comes from a vacuum cleaner.

He thinks about what Fionn says, then he shrugs. 'Well, we might have to do both. Although on the inside I have a bigger chance of finding clues connected to this specifically. And it might not be such a bad idea to draw some attention to us, if that means we have someone to question. But very well, let's go outside.'

The Reeve takes out his phone while he starts to walk. They should investigate first, and clean up last. Before they erase any evidence for themselves.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

S
    Soderbok

Fionn listens and nods in agreement.
    When the Reeve takes out his phone, Fionn moves a little away from the man.
    Though curious he doesn't want to appear rude.

That someone is going to be joining them soon is certain, Fionn hopes it isn't going to be someone unpleasant.

Fionn takes out his notebook and starts to examine the outside areas of the building.
    Taking careful notes of what was there and photographing anything interesting for the case file.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

There is not much of interest in the abandoned lot, and even less on the warehouse's exterior. Its brick with a corrugated iron roof. The concrete of the lot is worn and cracked. The wild expanse of the nature reserve to the west presses down on the industrial estate. All is quiet and nothing moves.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

While on their way outside, Fionn can probably hear the two short calls that Chris makes.

Assistance is on the way. The threat is not as urgent as Chris thought it would be, so he may go as the others arrive. However, right now there's still time to do some more Mekhet-magic.

'There's not much here.' He looks around. Are there any cameras here? Any car-tracks on the ground. Perhaps a trace of blood? That would probably be inside.

He's not the best investigator, so he decides to use the Spirit's Touch on the bay doors. You never know. If the Kindred they're looking for were the last ones to use the door - there's a small chance that this works. Chris stares at the door first, in a moment of concentration where any human would take a deep breath. Then he stretches out his arm to rest his hand on the door...

Looking for camera/track and Spirit Touch
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-03-17 07:10:17 Chris rolls 5 to Wits + Investigation to look for clues (10 Again) 2, 4, 1, 3, 8 1 success
    2015-03-17 07:09:19 Chris rolls 11 to Wits + Occult + Auspex for the Spirit's Touch (door) (10 Again) 5, 6, 4, 10, 3, 3, 8, 8, 8, 1, 8, 5 5 successes

It doesn't take the Haunt very long to arrive. His small convertible pulls up alongside the other parked car; the Haunt himself is in dark jeans with a leather jacket - his bowie knife sheathed under his jacket, on the small of his back.

The usual lazy smile sat comfortably on his lips as he walked up to the Shadows. Courtesy of the Curse, even that was twisted into something predatory. It was an unspoken threat, whispers of something primal and hungry. "Good evening, gentlemen" He didn't know why he was here, beyond the fact that the Reeve wanted a Rent-A-Crowd - and hopefully someone would be able to give him the short version before bad things happened. "Would somebody mind filling me in on the details...I'm not really sure what is going on here?"

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread