Ended
Watch

(1503) Adamantine Arrow

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Blood will have to be spilled," Avis agreed solemnly, "but the blood we spill will be done so in the name of honor. In the name of our intentions. To kill someone that creates evil? Someone that is evil? Or to kill because there's no other way? I think that's honorable. To kill because it's easier? No. Not that you were suggesting that," Avis clarified, "but I don't think all of the students among the Banishers are evil. Their teachers, though? They'll need to die."
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

2. Likes Teeramus liked this post
    M
    Mace

Mace listened to Avis idea. "I agree, it's not going to stop them," she said. "But it might limit their ability to bring in reinforcements. Limit how many people we might have to confront." She hesitated a moment. "I'm not entirely sure I see how we'd win that ideological battle either. If we can stem the tide of recruits, then maybe it'll help, but it seems at the end of the day, we're not going to convince them not to kill us." She shrugged. "I don't have a ton of experience with Banishers, this is all speculation. But how easy would it be to turn you from the Adamant Way? Or the Pentacle as a whole? Food for thought."

To Striker, she added, "That ties into what Panthera Nox is investigating. We should compare notes sometime."

T

Striker nodded along seriously to what Avis was saying in agreement but cocked his head a little at what Mace said. It made sense what she was getting at but he wasn't sure if it she was right.

"Yeah but we make sense right? We protect the Concilum and the Pentacles there to make a framework for mages to help each other gain more enlightenment an' stuff. These blokes are just mad right? And I don't have any notes to compare. We we're supposed to go and scope the place out, but it's just Level an' I here from the original team that were gonna do it. Maybe better off to get a cabal to look into it, I mean it didn't sound like what we were gonna do was anything combat specific anyways." he said with a shrug.

C
    Casitive

Yo, this has been goin on for a while. I'll close this in oh, 10-12 hours. Get'rdone.

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Ok, look, I got ahead of myself, but here's all y'alls' orders. If you don't have a cabal, find one. Once you have one, work with them to fight the Banishers. If you already have one then do the same thing. Finally, communicate. Just keep each other appraised of what your doing, and what you find. If someone asks you to back off of what your looking into, cause they are too, then that's up to you figure out what to do about it," Avis said. "Dismissed."
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

7. Likes West liked this post
    C
    Casitive

Sceneeee End! Nice job

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.