Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Concealed?

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale let out a soft chuckle at Allison's comment, amused by her teasing of Kenny. "He will earn one soon enough, of that I'm sure," he said, laughing once more. He turned his attention to his packmate as he spoke of Detroit, nodding his head slightly. "Well, at least you ain't some bandwagon fan," he said to the Cahalith, offering him a grin.

However, his easygoing demeanor changed slightly as he noticed the two men enter. Hmmm. It was possible that the pair didn't present a threat, but the opposite was possible as well. In case they did come looking for trouble, Dale wished to be better informed about them.

1 suxx to Warrior's Eye each of them
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-03-14 08:56:11 Dale Hunt rolls 7 to Wits+PU to Warrior's Eye on "Average" (10 Again) 7, 4, 6, 10, 7, 4, 4, 7 1 success
    2015-03-14 08:55:53 Dale Hunt rolls 7 to Wits+PU to Warrior's Eye on "Tall" (10 Again) 5, 7, 9, 7, 1, 6, 6 1 success

-1 Essence for second use of Warrior's Eye per Warrior's Insight

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Warrior's Eye

O
    Odentin

Everyone seems to shift their focus to the two newcomers, for some reason. Allison doesn't bother using her gift on a couple of herd members, instead opting just to observe their body language, see if either of them seems to be in a violent mood.

1 Success to read the men.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-03-14 18:40:12 Allison Hunt rolls 2 to Wits3+Emp-1 (10 Again) 8, 6 1 success

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Ary, for her bit, chooses not to worry about the men walking in. People walk into places all the time. She couldn't quite figure out why the others had decided to focus on these two in particular. She takes up another potato skin and starts taking more chunks out of it. She looks at Kenny, talking while she munches. "Is Detroit really that bad? I mean, I heard bad things, but I've never been." No one in her family would take her. They'd never do business in Detroit. Ever.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Allison

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"What? No No. It's just the beer around here. You know." Tall says as he takes another sip of his own beer. Something dark.

"Ya well I'm not the one who can only taste something when it tastes like ash." Is Average's flippant response as he checks his phone.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Last bump before I close this down Jag Cabochard Cross Odentin

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.