THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad nods again, expressing his understanding. "Yeah, I guess our Clan is known for being more nomadic than most. Hard to tell if you're going to want to stick around until you give it a little time. I had my doubts too, what with that one fella being decapitated in Court back in the Fall, but it seems like the Domain is really growing on me. That hog hunt was a bit of a clusterfuck, I'll admit. Still, I thought it made for some useful team-building in case Clan Gangrel is ever asked to go on a real hunt."

Konrad leans forward in his chair, leaning his elbows on his knees now and letting his gaze wander about the room. "So, do anything fun for Valentine's Day?" he asks conversationally, throwing out another topic, albeit more personal. "I stopped by the Asylum for some chit chat myself."

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

After their brief chat, Konrad stands. "Well, thanks for meeting with me anyways, and for the conversation. I hope you'll let me know if you see Roxie anywhere. I'll see you around, Priscus."

With a respectful farewell said, Konrad exits the scene.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread