Ended
Watch

Pack Business

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin arrives at Tur a few minutes earlier then the time he put down in the message he left for Jack and Johan. Its time for them to face the facts, Alison left and they need to decide what that means for the pack along with making arrangements to apology to Prideful-Harrier about neglecting their Pack Ban.

L
    LordHarley

Johan arrives at the Tur. He came as soons as he received the msg from Kevin. It is a good reason to gather what left of the pack indeed.

"Hi, bro", and he already starts giving his opinion. Maybe, the elodoth was heavily thinking about it before. So it sounds. "Yes, you are right. And I guess there is one option in other to not disrespect out totem".

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin returns Johan's greeting, "Hey bro. And yea, we'll have to hunt for some offerings. It shouldn't be hard to grab a pack of matches to burn them with."

"We'll give Jack some time to arrive, he might be running late." He says to Johan. Though it's good to see that they were both on the same page when it comes to appeasing Prideful-Harrier.

L
    LordHarley

Johan smiles, "It shouldn´t", and continues being polite, "I guess there is no problem we discuss somethings before he arrives, as long as we ask his opinion to make a decision?".
    It was more like a retorical question. The Elodoth would continue anyway to get right to the point, "And I guess there is a bunch of confluences that might help us".

" It is simple, in fact. We can fix the loss of our alfa bringing a bigger pack to our totem. This way, fulfilling our totem´s ban instead of disrespecting it", he pauses a little and bring his hand over his injury in his ribs but not in sufer. He was more like checking if it was still there or like a cacoethes, "If I remember right, there is a new pack of rookies just gathered in the town. They are likely searching for a totem. Maybe, they already got it, but who knows? I might worth the shot, don´t? Besides, the other packs of the town are much more powerful than ours and that one made of the newcomers. A bigger pack of "weaklings" could balance the dance of power with the Forsaken", he jokes while really means it.

A short pause comes again while he search for something in the pocket of his jacket, but misses, so he give a short comment, "This follows the logic of course, but if you want to know my personal opinion, only that small girl cahalith and that intriguing irraka guy seems interesting or promissing. The other ones are fine, but as trivial and ordinary as the other fellows in the town".

"Anyway, we might find some difficulty to manage how this fusion will work", he frowns with his almost indiferent but frindly face.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin nods, after all, if Jack had anything add, he could tell them when they mentioned things. He listens as Johan offers an alternate route. Although it likely means that they would need to find a new totem, although if Jack doesn't show, then they don't have the numbers to be a pack.

"Yea, and with the most of them being Hirfathra Hissu, it would be a better fit between them and Prideful-Harrier." He remarks. "And no, the bond between Totem and Pack tend to be close so if we do introduce them then we'd need to seek a new Totem. A Totem can't be shared with more then one pack." His hands go into his jacket pocket.

L
    LordHarley

Johan´s promptly answers with a friendly and brief, "You should know these spirit stuffs much better than me, I´m sure".

"Anyway, the point is we need to repair the loss of a member, in the case, an Alfa, by getting at least two more to our pack. Otherwise, we will need face our spirit while going against his Ban", he continues with his still face.

"I don´t have any problem loosing our patronage and turning out to be not a full pack anymore. Even not wanting it to", he points with a comprehensive look. "Do you have something in mind?"

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Just outside of Tur the air shimmers as a plastic white gopher wiggles its way into the material world. Taking a moment to catch its breath and look around it raises up.

<<Hey Assholes, you're Fired!>>

8. Likes Cabochard, Teeramus liked this post

Kevin Swift

PRE

"Recruiting more Uratha and figuring out how to secure that Locus we found in that apartment basement." Kevin tells Johan. "If Jack doesn't show, then we don't count as a pack."

Then a certain familiar white Spirit makes its appearance. He blinks as the Gopher Spirit tells them that they were fired. With a thought, his form expands and he grants weight.

Once in Dalu, he tells the Gopher Spirit, <<I see. Are we permitted to at least approach Prideful-Harrier in order to preform the Rite of Contrition? We were making plans to do so.>>

Given his dice pool for shape-shifting is over 5 dice, I don't need to roll for Kevin to assume Dalu?

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

<<Ya Sure! I got a bet going about which one of you will die first!>> Hider of Frustrating Amusement scratches at an itch on its right hind limb. Hider continues to scratch at it.

11. Likes Cabochard liked this post

Kevin Swift

PRE

<<I'm going to guess it's me you bet on.>> Kevin murmurs. After all, he's the one who once more approached Prideful-Harrier to serve as a Pack Totem.

<<I take it we'd be taking our lives into our hands if we do approach in order to preform the Rite?>> He asks Hider. It seems Hider of Frustrating Amusement isn't in a hurry to be away.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last